PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 8 months ago #1308708521

How are things healing and looking? I’m having my procedure in a few hours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 8 months ago #1308708559

• Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 4
It looks extremely normal, even one girl noticed it was thicker but all natural feel. Preventing retraction is the difficult part, I wore that Hanger that IAN gave for entire day with short breaks in between.

I did purchase this thc roll on cream that reduced the swelling extremely fast. Like day 4-5 you barely noticed any swelling and the penis starts to look normal.

The ativian they gave really helped not be anxious during the procedure.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708573

• Oslo
  • General
  • General
The pic shows swelling reduced, started to look natural on flacid and errect. I’m debating to do the lenghting with Dr.Carney (once I get more money to afford lol) but I’ll definitely do second round with utmost package sometime next year.

Supposedly I was told the collagen will take place 4-6 weeks after swelling, so their might be size increase. It compared to previous pic where it was completely ballooned up, this is lot more natural
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708596

I want to do the PMMA at Avanti, there is a lot of shit going on there in Mexico, did you find it safe,
and on a whole other topic, I am a newbie in here, How the heck and where do you post in here..?

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708599

firstone4ash wrote: I want to do the PMMA at Avanti, there is a lot of shit going on there in Mexico, did you find it safe,
and on a whole other topic, I am a newbie in here, How the heck and where do you post in here..?

I was at Avanti Derma this past Tuesday and I felt safe. I’d never even traveled outside of the country much less travel outside of the country for a penis enlargement procedure. I felt safe and no one appeared to be scared. I didn’t see anything that would have made me run back across the border to the USA. I stayed two nights at the Grand Hotel which is connected to the medical tower that Avanti is located in. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708600

Thats Great to hear, I plan on contacting them soon, did you do the PMMA, and how are your results, what type of plans do they have </

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708601

firstone4ash wrote: Thats Great to hear, I plan on contacting them soon, did you do the PMMA, and how are your results, what type of plans do they have </

I just had my first session last Tuesday so as far as results it’s too early to tell. I had PMMA done. Dr Morales told me that on average they see an average increase of 0.5 to 0.75 Inch increase in Girth per session with PMMA. As far as other dermal fillers I’m not sure what to expect as far as gains go. There is a wealth of knowledge on this website “PhalloBoards” regarding all of these fillers. It’s largely dependent patient to patient on how much you gain. As far as plans go you can email Avanti Derma from their website and Diana will email you a brochure. I will say that my experience with everyone and everything at Avanti Derma has been great so far. Be prepared to be dedicated to post care after your session. Diana will also email the post care instructions.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708602

Great and Thank You

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708607

• Oslo
  • General
  • General
The area is safe, and I highly recommend the shuttle since they skipped the line to get to the US boarder fast. The shuttle is expensive round trip 160 but I think it’s worth it for both safety and speed

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708644

Nice

Last edit: by jjrealer21. Reason: Spelling error

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708646

HOLD ON A MINUTE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the main doctor is NOT doing this anymore ????

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708649

firstone4ash wrote: HOLD ON A MINUTE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So the main doctor is NOT doing this anymore ????

This has been the case for quite some time now. Dr. Casavantes retired but he formally trained and green lit Dr. Morales - also, not sure what jjrealer21's reasons are, but I can attest that Dr. Morales does excellent work as indicated by the most recent progress reports of Avanti Derma.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708650

ok, That is great to hear, so , Lets hear from anyone that has treatment with Dr.Moralas please and state your thoughts on him so we newbies can feel good about going to see him.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708652

firstone4ash wrote: ok, That is great to hear, so , Lets hear from anyone that has treatment with Dr.Moralas please and state your thoughts on him so we newbies can feel good about going to see him.

This is someone's Progress Report, so we aren't going to use it to have people comment on Dr. Morales - what I would strongly recommend is to review Progress Reports that say either PMMA (most of which are Avanti Derma), Morales, or Avanti Derma in their title. Any of them that have been started a year ago was likely performed by Dr. Morales, and any that had appointments done from 6 months ago to now were all Dr. Morales.

You can also Private Message those users if you'd like to follow-up with additional questions.

PMMA (utmost package) at Avanti Derma 8/11/22 1 year 7 months ago #1308708654

Ok , Sorry

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream