PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 10 months ago #1308707825

• Chop
  • Chop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello All,
This is my second time coming to Avanti Derma to get PMMA which made it a lot less stressful traveling here because I was familiar with the entire process. Flew to San Diego , had the shuttle pick me up , checked into the grand and then walked over for my procedure.

I opted for the utmost package this time which was nice because I just did the standard option last visit without any add ons.

I'll be honest in saying that I haven't been great with tracking numbers but before I started the second treatment Ian measured and told me that I gained 2cms in Flaccid Girth since my first procedure after the collagen growth which is almost .75 Inch, therefore I can complain about that.

As far as the procedure after you are numbed its a breeze, Ian and Dr. Morales are great at keeping you calm the entire time.

I wanted to make sure that I blogged my experience because the blogs of others helped me embark on this journey that has been great thus far.

Any tips on aftercare or new products that might be beneficial to me? New stretchers? ( I've already ordered collagen supplements that are waiting for me at home. )

I'll upload some photos as well for you guys to see my progress.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 10 months ago #1308707829

How much did you gain in Erect Girth?

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 10 months ago #1308707833

• Chop
  • Chop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,
I’m going to share some photos below if my progress.
These two photos are my post second operation
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: IamtheWalrus

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 10 months ago #1308707837

Damn bro, you have a great result… absolute unit you have. Good luck with your healing!

In terms of after care, I’ve done two rounds of Ellanse and near the end of healing on the first one and now on the second one I’ve been using athletic tape under wrap without any over wrap (Just fold the end under one of the layers) it lets me get the whole thing very smooth and stay extended.

Search for this and you will find it.

Foam Underwrap Athletic Foam Tape Sports Pre Wrap

Im going to start a new thread for my second procedure once I heal up and I’ll be talking a lot about this stuff. Has been extremely helpful keeping my result even and smooth.I tried it on a whim and am now kind of shocked no one has talked about it before.

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 10 months ago #1308707842

• ivan808
  • Thank you received: 3
Super thick. What are your measurements now?

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 9 months ago #1308707932

That's huge. Do you have any measurements to share?

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 9 months ago #1308707975

That's epic.

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 7 months ago #1308708500

Any follow up to your second round?
Size updates or pictures?

2nd Treatment at Avanti Derma - Almost Two Years Since First Session 1 year 7 months ago #1308708562

@chop what percentage of PMMA did they use?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream