PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside)

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711595

Looking back, is there anything you would do differently pre and/or post? Any additional supplements? Was the pre-stretching worth the effort? Tips on traveling? (I will be flying in.) Any news about the circ. scar? Anything is helpful. Thanks for the information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 11 months 1 week ago #1308711772

• c_mf
  • c_mf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
@Keith5575 , you know, I'm not sure that I would do anything differently in terms of supplements. I feel as though I did about as well I could expect to in terms of maximizing gains (~0.75' for one round). That said, I think there's still a lot for us to learn about the aftercare part of this process.

The biggest issue, obviously, is that it is just nearly impossible to know where the filler is--and as a result, where it needs to be moved through massage/rolling--during those first few days post-op when the swelling is at its peak. I wish I had advice to offer here, but as many before me have pointed out, you just don't know how your penis will respond to the process and where it will want to hold more filler until you go through the first round.

The other big issue is sleeping. I had a VERY difficult time finding a comfortable position that didn't put undesirable pressure on my penis. I had read about some people making a mound of pillows with a sort of hole in which to hang their penis (facing down), and I tried that, but it didn't work for me. Perhaps I didn't have enough pillows. I ended up sleeping on my back--almost sitting upright--with the hanger attached, which I think may have been a mistake, as I now have a more pronounced ring around the base and bottom of the shaft. It's not a super big deal, but I will definitely try something else next time. I told Ian how I had been sleeping on my last visit with him, and he said that I shouldn't be sleeping with the hanger attached. So maybe I will follow his advice on the next round. I suspect that the best approach would be something like this: sleep a few hours facing down without compressing it somehow, wake up and massage, sleep a few more hours facing up, repeat.

As to the pre-stretching, I think it definitely helped in that it conditioned my penis to wearing the ADS. And I do think that the stretcher is of utmost importance in the weeks following the procedure. I've fallen out of the habit, but I will certainly pick it back up in the weeks leading up to my next round.

Regarding travel, it is what it is: a pain in the ass (especially on the way home). But it is definitely more than worth it.

I hope this helps, and good luck with everything! Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Last edit: by c_mf. Reason: Formatting

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 11 months 1 week ago #1308711791

Thanks for the input and update. I'm still really torn between Bellafil (at Rejuval) and Linnea at AD. I could drive to one and would have to fly to AD. .75" gains is really great. I would be super stoked with .75" gains on the first round. I would be curious if you learn about the 2nd round, if it is normal to have the same gains on the 2nd round.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308711999

Keith5575 wrote: Thanks for the input and update. I'm still really torn between Bellafil (at Rejuval) and Linnea at AD. I could drive to one and would have to fly to AD. .75" gains is really great. I would be super stoked with .75" gains on the first round. I would be curious if you learn about the 2nd round, if it is normal to have the same gains on the 2nd round.

I got .75" gains first round, another .5" gain second round, heading for 3rd round this month.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712000

6x5to6x7 wrote:

Keith5575 wrote: Thanks for the input and update. I'm still really torn between Bellafil (at Rejuval) and Linnea at AD. I could drive to one and would have to fly to AD. .75" gains is really great. I would be super stoked with .75" gains on the first round. I would be curious if you learn about the 2nd round, if it is normal to have the same gains on the 2nd round.

I got .75" gains first round, another .5" gain second round, heading for 3rd round this month.

Sorry, and that was with Avanti Derma.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712164

• c_mf
Alright, fellas! So, somehow it worked out for me to get some time off, and I'm now officially heading back to Tijuana for round two in a couple of weeks. I've been rereading my account of the first round and remembering all of the aftercare pain and struggles, definitely dreading that aspect of it and worrying about myriad other things... But I'm trying to keep in mind the result of enduring it all and that the outcome will (hopefully) be worth it. I will keep you guys updated as things progress.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713269

any updates to report how did the second round go ?

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713496

• c_mf
I wanted to give an update, as it's been some time since my second round. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Size is good (around 5.3 EG or so), aesthetics are definitely more even than after round 1, but I would say also more noticeable as I now have a low spot on either side of my shaft. My main concern right now is that I've suddenly developed a patch of dark skin in the last couple of weeks, and I have no idea what could have caused it. I haven't been pumping, only light Hanging. I'm in contact with AD to try to figure out what's going on. Thankfully, there are no other symptoms as of now.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714343

Any updates on low spots or discoloration?

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 1 week 4 days ago #1308716404

• c_mf
Just checking in again. I still have those two low spots which bug me sometimes. I really want to go for round 3 at some point to get things evened out and perhaps a bit more size, but my wife keeps telling me no haha. I may be able to change her mind, though--we'll see. There have really been no other changes and not much to report. The dark colored patch is still there, but as far as I can tell is not going to be any kind of problem other than an aesthetic one. And it's really not even visible in anything but the brightest light. It's certainly strange, though, and freaked me out at first as I thought it might have been indicating tissue Necrosis or something.

PMMA at Avanti Derma 6/28/22 (Photos Inside) 1 week 3 days ago #1308716414

c_mf wrote: The other big issue is sleeping. I had a VERY difficult time finding a comfortable position that didn't put undesirable pressure on my penis. I had read about some people making a mound of pillows with a sort of hole in which to hang their penis (facing down), and I tried that, but it didn't work for me. Perhaps I didn't have enough pillows. I ended up sleeping on my back--almost sitting upright--with the Hanger attached, which I think may have been a mistake, as I now have a more pronounced ring around the base and bottom of the shaft. It's not a super big deal, but I will definitely try something else next time. I told Ian how I had been sleeping on my last visit with him, and he said that I shouldn't be sleeping with the Hanger attached. So maybe I will follow his advice on the next round. I suspect that the best approach would be something like this: sleep a few hours facing down without compressing it somehow, wake up and massage, sleep a few more hours facing up, repeat.

When I had my HA done an eternity ago I wrapped while I slept.
Seemed to work fine, but had indentations between iterations of bandage.
Someone elsewhere mentioned "urowrap" - so, I bought some, and this stuff SEEMS like it would be perfect for sleeping. As an experiment I pumped and then threw it on before a nap, no issues 2 hours into my nap. Might be an idea? Set an alarm, wake up after 4 hours max, remove urowrap, piss, massage, go back to bed. If I wake up more often to piss, make sure I unwrap and massage (drinking a shitload of water post procedure might be just the trick!)..

It's an idea, don't know if there are any holes in it. Maybe I need to skim back through the aftercare thread, havent looked in a few months to see what the latest is

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream