PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 50 cc of Silicone Filler (Review)

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 11 months ago #1308707681

• Hobby19cm
  • Hobby19cm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello guys,

I wanted to create this post to share my experience with the Silicone filler. Last year I tried 5 cc of HA filler and I did not like how spongie the penis feels. So I started looking at other alternative instead of using the traditional fillers that most of you are posting about here.
I found a medical grade silicone filler and decided to go with that instead. Call me crazy right?
Well, time will tell if I made the correct choice. In the meantime I just wanted to share my story and give you guys updates of my progress from time to time. I am not going to mention what filler I went with because I don't want you to do what I did. Instead just learn from decision good or bad. I am hoping everything will be good but it is too soon to tell.
Story short:
Before this procedure my stats were 6.5" Girth and 5.0 length errect.
About 4 days ago, I had 40 cc of this silicone filler injected on the shaft and the glan.
Thus far I feel fine. As with any filler you go with in the beginning you have to deal with swelling in the penis. I hope in the next few days the swelling will go down so that I can have a better assestment of the procedure.
Stay tuned if you are interested on my progress reports. I will try to include photos in later updates. Peace!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707683

That seems a lot of permanent volume to receive in one go.

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707687

As some may or may not know, silicone as a Dermal Filler in the penis isn't terribly popular around here. Also, 5cc of HA is a small amount and I find it hard to believe you could ascertain whether or not it was "spongy". (Note - your actual Erect penis has some "give" in the skin, you don't want something that mimics cement in your penis, which is why HA works for a lot of guys). If I were you I would have at least had a larger top-off to truly gauge your satisfaction of the filler.

And if your complaint is sponginess, I'm afraid silicone will possess the same problem given that it enlarges the penis similarly to that of HA. The only difference is, that if you don't like that, you're stuck with it. The ONLY thing going for silicone (which I'll admit despite not being its biggest fan) is that it can have aesthetic results. I just hope for your sake that it was medical grade and that you had it performed by someone qualified and not someone named "Dr. Loria."

Good luck, and I say that respectfully. You've offered to show photos and have already undergone the procedure, so I think it's appropriate that I be supportive - in the past I've been vile toward certain trends and topics but I think it's vital that the readership here gets exposed to the good & bad of Phalloplasty, especially since PhalloBoards 2.0 is old and most new guys here are simply unaware of this industry's past.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hector

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707689

• Hobby19cm
I questioned that as well. The difference is on the type of filler. With the HA filler you have to do it in small increaments. The silicone filler is different because it is applied in 2 layers. One layer goes just below the skin and another layer applied below that. Supposely, new collegen is formed giving a nice unifirm natural look. I just need to wait and see if that is true.

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707690

• Hobby19cm
I did not used Dr. Loria for my filler injections. I felt my doctor was confident in his technique of applying the filler and the safetyness behind it. I cannot attest to this being true because I just got the procesure done and I am on a wait and see mode.
I will upload before and after pictures around my 10th day. I am just waiting on the swelling to go down some.

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707691

Hobby19cm wrote: Before this procedure my stats were 6.5" Girth and 5.0 length errect.

Am I reading this correct? You were already at 6.5 " Girth, and 5.0" in length BEFORE having the 40ccs injected?

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707692

• Hobby19cm
Yes, that is correct. My goal is to be around 7ish and 6 length. I am not sure if I will get there on the length though. I am lucky to have a very supportive wife. She is onbaoard with all this.

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707704

Hobby19cm wrote: Yes, that is correct. My goal is to be around 7ish and 6 length. I am not sure if I will get there on the length though. I am lucky to have a very supportive wife. She is onbaoard with all this.

If you had 40 CC’s you’re going to be a lot bigger than 7” lol. I’m following this thread for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobby19cm

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707705

• Hobby19cm
Dickwhitman79

I hope it doesn't get too big...Lol
I am attaching a before picture so that I can establish a base point. I used to be around 7" inches Girth near the base. Now I am around 6.75 at base. My ultimate goal is to be about 7ish all the way around. The 40 CC I got injected was placed all around the penis. Even down below where the HA filler never goes and in the glan. I am hoping that it will look nice and even once the filler starts to create new collegen.
Currently, I am dealing with some swelling but it is starting to go down. It has only been 5 days since I got the new filler injected.
Peace!!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

40 cc of Silicone Filler 1 year 10 months ago #1308707765

• Hobby19cm
Hello guys,
It has been about 9 days since I had my filler injected. I just wanted to share some pictures and update you on my progress. So far everything is going well. My swelling is starting to go down. It is kind of early to do measurements because things will change in the next month or so. The best I can tell so far is that I gained approx. 0.25" in Girth. It is suppose to get "bigger" with time so we'll see what happens in the next month. I will do another update in about 10 more days.
Peace!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThatThing

50 cc of Silicone Filler (Update + Pictures) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707849

• Hobby19cm
Hello guys,

I want to correct something I said on my previous posts. I actually got a total of 50 cc and not 40 cc. I received 44 cc on the shaft and 6 cc on the glan. With that said, I want to update you on my progress so far. It has been almost 3 weeks since I got the filler. As you see on my pictures, my dick is growing nicely :)
I have reached my goal on the girth already. However, I don't think it has stopped growing. I believe it is going to get bigger since it is making new collagen still.
My dick has a nice girth already but the length is short due to adhesions from previous surgeries.
That will be something I intend to correct in the near future.
For now I am super happy with my filler results so far. I will make one more final post to close this topic once my doctor clears me to start using my mini monster...Lol.
Peace!!
Attachments:

50 cc of Silicone Filler (Review) 1 year 9 months ago #1308708018

• Hobby19cm
Hello guys,

It has been 6 weeks since I had this procedure done. Overall I am very happy with the results.
Below is my final review:
The Silicone filler I used is called Siloxane. It is a medical grade silicone used in the eye.
Dr. Victor Liu has been using it as a filler to enlarge your penis. He assured me it is a safe filler. If it s good for your eyes, it is good for your penis.
In the FDA website you guys can read more about its properties and usage.
So I gave that a try. The results and overall experience are very good. I am pleased with the results.
About 7 months prior to getting the silicone filler, I had 5cc of Juvederm Voluma (HA) filler. I wanted to see how it felt. In my experience, while having sex, the filler would move towards the base of the penis and bunch up there. After about 4 weeks, it got better but it would still move. I explained my concerns to Dr. Liu and he said the filler he uses is different and I would not have those problems.
It is different in the sense that it builds Girth over time and it is applied in two layers.
If you guys want to know more about this filler, just give his office a call. They can explain everything better than I can.
Continuing with my review. Just like Dr. Liu said, at about my 3 weeks I started noticing an measureable increase in Girth and continued to grow until now. I think have topped out at about 7.25 inches in Girth.
I went from 6.5 inches to 7.25 inches. (Measured in the middle of penis).
But most importantly, the penis feels and functions normally. It just feels Big.
Unfortunately, I did not have more money to do the ligament cut at the same time. If you do both procedures, you save more money.
I will be going back to Dr. Liu to get the ligament cut procedure in the near future. He said he cuts about 80% of the ligament so that you don't lose stability. I believe that is very important and not just the length.
Sex has been great. Penis functions as it should.
Based on my personal experience, I recommend this filler and Dr. Victor Liu.
Peace!! ✌️
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThatThing

50 cc of Silicone Filler (Review) 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713898

• Hobby19cm
Hi guys,
It has been over a year since my last post on this topic. I just wanted to give you a quick update in case you are following it. My measurements are about the same as last time. I lost 0.25 in Girth since a year ago. I believe primary because I had HA filler initially and it has been absorbed by my body. It's been over 2 years since my HA filler.
Overall, my measurement on the Girth is not bad. 7 Inch in the middle is what it measures.
I am saving money to do the ligament cut hopefully this winter.
In case you haven't followed my topic.
I started at 5 Inch Girth and now I am at 7 Inch Girth. In the process I have lost about 1 Inch in length. So, I plan to gain that back and some more when I do the ligament cut. Currently I am at 4.75 in length. I hope to be around 6-6.25 after the lig cut.
I'll keep you guys updated on that when I do it.
Any questions or comments let me know.
Thanks

50 cc of Silicone Filler (Review) 7 months 3 days ago #1308714164

• atxguy
  • Thank you received: 1
That's interesting about the loss in length. Not that it's good interesting. I have had 2 rounds of silicone oil (yes, I know it's not ideal....). I gained .75 inches after the first so I was 6" around then. I got nothing from the 2nd round except nodules that I'm diligently massaging away. Through this though, I thought my Dick looked shorter....I initially thought that since it was longer and was thinner that it was perception...once it got fatter maybe it would look more proportional so not quite so long and skinny. (8x5). Now, I'm 7ishx6. I wasn't aware that this could happen so I'm a little shocked. I'm in the process of figuring out what to do with the lack of progress on the 2nd procedure so hopefully, it'll get me to the 6.5" Girth I wanted.

Have others experienced loss of length with fillers?

50 cc of Silicone Filler (Review) 7 months 3 days ago #1308714166

atxguy wrote: That's interesting about the loss in length. Not that it's good interesting. I have had 2 rounds of silicone oil (yes, I know it's not ideal....). I gained .75 inches after the first so I was 6" around then. I got nothing from the 2nd round except nodules that I'm diligently massaging away. Through this though, I thought my Dick looked shorter....I initially thought that since it was longer and was thinner that it was perception...once it got fatter maybe it would look more proportional so not quite so long and skinny. (8x5). Now, I'm 7ishx6. I wasn't aware that this could happen so I'm a little shocked. I'm in the process of figuring out what to do with the lack of progress on the 2nd procedure so hopefully, it'll get me to the 6.5" Girth I wanted.

Have others experienced loss of length with fillers?

A small loss of length is possible with fillers, usually due to the skin accommodating new size thus inhibiting a negligible amount of length -- usually this returns on its own OR requires a bit of stretching/Hanging to get back, but it isn't permanent loss.

However it is my responsibility to remind readers that silicone oil is a poor choice of Dermal Filler for the penis, especially in high volume. I wouldn't recommend pursuing any additional rounds of silicone. If you're thick already, take what you got and call it a victory, the risks are not worth additional rounds of that "stuff."

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream