PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707640

• AudienceK
  • AudienceK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
A couple of years ago I had HA filler done. My penis measurement pre-procedure was 12.5cm BPEL and 10.5cm EG. I was uncircumcised.
When I initially got the procedure done, I remained uncircumcised and the filler made it impossible for my Foreskin to retract - Accordion effect.
I had some filler in the Foreskin dissolved and had a Circumcision.
A few months later, I went to top off the HA in the distal part of my penis closer to the Circumcision scar, to replace the HA that was lost during after Circumcision.
However, this did not solve all my problems. The HA was still too soft and it was still not possible to have sex, on palpation, the texture of my penis felt very artificial, so I decided to have it all dissolved (needless to say, a lot of money and time wasted up to this stage, with an emotional toll, compared to a scenario where I had simply gone for a Circumcision first, then received Ellanse treatment), and treated with Ellanse instead (for the firmness and the sticky property).
It took a few attempts to dissolve 95% of the HA, a 95% clean slate for the Ellanse procedure.
I received 3 treatments in total from Dr Danh at Calibre Melbourne.

The photos include: (I don't have photos of my accordion Dick between the HA procedure and the circimcision)
Before HA, before Circumcision
Post-Circumcision, before HA dissolution
After HA dissolution (almost back to original Girth with miminal residue HA)
After first 2 Ellanse treatments (bulging hard lumps in the distal half of the shaft, not happy with the outcome, this was after 10 ml of Ellanse had been injected, and I marked in black where I wanted to fill in the gaps)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AudienceK.

Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707641

• AudienceK
Here are the photos taken today, 4 days after the 3rd Ellanse top up, 5 ml of product to smooth the gaps and dents. So far so good. I've also been using a Tubifast (tubal compression bandage) to hold the Ellanse in place while I'm moving for most of the day.
So the firmness is ideal and realistic. I think the eventual Girth once swelling goes down and collagen forms will be around 13-14 cm, a very significant improvement from my initial 10.5 cm Girth. It feels natural, firm when Erect, and it's more important than just chasing the size.
So I believe the best steps are: get Circumcised if not done yet, go straight to Ellanse or PMMA (Avanti), your time and bank account will thank you.
Dr Danh working in Calibre Melbourne is a responsible doctor and will listen to you and work out how to make your penis look its best within the constraints of current methods and materials.
Attachments:

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707645

• AudienceK
Wearing a Tubigrip compression bandage to hold the product in place, it also helps reduce retraction.
Attachments:

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707647

Thanks for your diligent reporting!

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707649

• AudienceK
Can I get upgraded to lifetime membership please?

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707655

AudienceK wrote: Can I get upgraded to lifetime membership please?

Sure no problem. Please PM me for further information.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashesto

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 10 months ago #1308707685

• AudienceK
8 days since my procedure, I went to visit my local gay bathhouse, even though my Dick now was probably thicker than most of the guys there, it still wasn't getting much interest/attention, but this time, at least, my confidence wasn't affected. I still gave a few hot guys head, it's just they didn't want to reciprocate, well, I still had fun. At the end of the night, someone wanted to bottom for me but I wasn't too sure if I knew how to use my thicker penis so I wished him a fun night and came home alone.

Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 6 months ago #1308708816

• Man817
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi AK,

Thanks for sharing your journey. I’m uncircumcised at the moment and stories like these make want to get Circumcised before getting any HA filler procedure done. My question is, did it hurt when you got Circumcised and did you feel any pain days after the cut? And if you were to guess, how long did recovery take?

Thank you

Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 6 months ago #1308708873

I had dermal fat graft inserted 9 weeks ago, and now I suffer from Phimosis too. The surgeon told me to wait another month, and I consulted with many urologists who basically said:

1. Either it will resolve by itself in time
2. Circumcision will be needed

I am very curious what you were told about the Circumcision? after having had fillers? Did the doctor mention there was a much higher risk to perform the Circumcision?

Phimosis is relatively common, and Circumcision is very common, but none of the urologists I spoke to have any experience with penile enhancement and how it might affect Circumcision.

A general physician who is a personal friend told me "off-the-record" that it should be no different, but he said that when the Urologist/surgeon hears about penile enhancement they will be terrified. It is understandable too if they have no experience. I fear I might have to travel abroad to see the surgeon who performed my procedure to have the Circumcision done if it is turns out it is needed.

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 6 months ago #1308708879

• AudienceK
All the pain and discomfort following circumcisions were present, resolved within two weeks.
There was a higher risk of infection, and during the Circumcision, the surgeon had to remove a small piece of the HA gel. He later told me he had fear and trepidation but he didn’t show
The following user(s) said Thank You: Screen2584

Photos inside: Don't repeat my mistakes - foreskin/curcimcision, HA, Ellanse 1 year 6 months ago #1308708887

AudienceK wrote: All the pain and discomfort following circumcisions were present, resolved within two weeks.
There was a higher risk of infection, and during the Circumcision, the surgeon had to remove a small piece of the HA gel. He later told me he had fear and trepidation but he didn’t show

Your experience has given me a much greater understanding of why all the urologists I spoke to where I live don't want to perform a Circumcision when I had penile enhancement. It is obviously not like a regular Circumcision.

If I am to guess however, dermal fat graft that I had should not interfere with Circumcision, but of course urologists won't know this. I just have to wait and see if my Phimosis disappears by itself or if I need to travel to see the surgeon who performed the procedure.

I am curious though, did your doctor not recommend you to try steroid cream a few weeks first before Circumcision? I read it can be effective in resolving Phimosis.

Second, do you feel that the outcome of the Circumcision is noticeable in terms of possible loss of sensation?

Personally I think your Circumcision looks very good, but the sensation is another matter, and I read that adults are seldom satisfied after having had Circumcision.

Last edit: by Screen2584.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream