• Page:

TOPIC: Bellafill on top of an AMS implant

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 2 years 1 month ago #1308706906

• donwfree
  • donwfree's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
I’m fairly new to the boards, but thought I’d share my experience, so far with Bellafill.

Quick history - I had a radical prostectomy performed in 2010 and 2 years later when I had urinary leakage, had both the AMS 700 and AMS 800 surgically installed. One is a urinary sphincter and the other is a penile pump. There is a side story and if you’d like to know more, send me a separate message.

My wife tells me that I’ve lost a lot mass over the years and we’ve been reduced to helping each other feel good (orgasm). Any penile penetration has been just a matter of going through the motions, since neither one of us can feel the other.

This has weighed on our sex relationship, so I started doing some research and found this forum - valuable info!

Having these implanted devices is self-limiting when looking for some help. I settled on Bellafill primarily due to the quasi-permanency (vs Voluma). I reached out to Dr.Carney (Rejuvenall) and determined that I couldn’t do anything with the length, but increasing Girth was doable.

My baseline measurements follow:
- Flaccid measurements (11cm /4.33” L, 10cm/3.93” G)
- Erect, (13cm/5.11” L, 10cm/ 3.93” G).

Dr.Carney estimated (2) visits would be required with 4ml of Belafill each time with the end goal of adding 1-1/2”. Although 6 weeks was the recommended minimum time between each dose, I am electing to wait 3 months. This will allow time to normally expect collagen to form before starting the next ‘growing’ cycle.

Progress - had the first procedure on Mar 11 and although I’d read a lot on the forum and didn’t feel very nervous, I had a small case of the jitters.

Dr. Carney arrived ahead of the procedure and sat down answering any questions I had - no rush. This got rid of any nervousness I had left.

The process was simple and beyond a small pin-prick for the local anesthesia, no pain whatsoever. I really liked Dr.Carney’s bedside manner (funny guy!) - get him to tell you his car’s license plate! And it took less than hour.

At any rate, I’m on day 3 and are like most others, have a bruised, somewhat swollen penis. The current size is +3/4”, about what he expected. I do fully understand that it will reduce in size due to the reduction of swelling, then regain size based on collagen production.

That’s it for now, but I was conscious that there weren’t many experiences like mine on the board and wanted to share my experience so that others in my profile could gain some insight.

More to come.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by donwfree. Reason: Spelling errors

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 2 years 1 month ago #1308706927

Please keep us posted on the progress - how it settles , evenness etc

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 2 years 1 month ago #1308706928

Thanks for sharing

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 2 years 5 hours ago #1308707306

Very interesting post!! I think this is the only post of a person getting Girth enhancement after having a penile implant installed. Please give us some updates if you can!! This would be greatly received on the franktalk .org forums as well

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 2 years 4 hours ago #1308707308

• donwfree
UPDATE
I'm about 5-1/2 weeks post-fill and the Girth number went down to 11.5; I started at 11. So, I'm not feeling it right now, but I'm optimistic that collagen-building is in the offing. It still is mostly even, but there's a slight build-up behind the glans. I'll come back in a few weeks and provide another update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Last edit: by donwfree.

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 1 year 11 months ago #1308707315

wolfpacker wrote: Very interesting post!! I think this is the only post of a person getting Girth enhancement after having a penile implant installed. Please give us some updates if you can!! This would be greatly received on the franktalk .org forums as well

Franktalk has one or two members with both an inflatable implant and PMMA. I know I've talked with one of them. And one with silicone gel and an implant.

Hope this fellow here has everything turn out extremely well

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant - Update 1 year 1 month ago #1308711155

• donwfree
It's been about 1 year since the initial procedure (Bellafill) and 8 months since the second procedure (two fills in the same session).

- Flaccid measurements (11cm /4.33” L, 10cm/3.93” G)
- Erect, (13cm/5.11” L, 10cm/ 3.93” G)

1 year later:
- Flaccid measurements (13cm 5.12” L, 12.5cm/4.92” G)
- Erect (13cm/5.12” L, 12.5cm/4.92” G)

Although I experienced good results and have better sensation (friction and natural-looking), my wife and I decided that a return trip would improve our experience. I am planning to repeat a double fill and I think that will do it. Based on the last results, this will increase Girth by 1/2".

More follow-up in a few months...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 12 hours ago #1308712756

• donwfree
To keep things consistent, I’m summarizing all results over time:

It's been about 2 years since the initial procedure (Bellafill) and 1 year since the second procedure (two fills in the same session). The latest procedure (two fills) took place 2 months ago.

1 year later (Jun 2022):
- Flaccid measurements (13cm 5.51” L, 12.5cm/4.92” G)

Current (post-Apr 2023 visit):
- Flaccid measurements (14cm 5.70” L, 13cm/5.11” G)
- Erect (14cm/5.51” L, 13.5cm/5.32” G)

Based on the last results, the increase in Girth was as expected, almost 1/2".

Sex is better, but still not to my and my wife’s expectations. Maybe my goal of ‘feeling’ it are too aspirational. To be sure, I don’t believe I’m in the category of wanting a fire-hydrant Girth. I’ve read some posts where the opposite sex fears penetration due to size - definitely not the issue!

I probably need to talk with Dr. Carney to get his advice.

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 11 hours ago #1308712757

donwfree wrote: To keep things consistent, I’m summarizing all results over time:

It's been about 2 years since the initial procedure (Bellafill) and 1 year since the second procedure (two fills in the same session). The latest procedure (two fills) took place 2 months ago.

1 year later (Jun 2022):
- Flaccid measurements (13cm 5.51” L, 12.5cm/4.92” G)

Current (post-Apr 2023 visit):
- Flaccid measurements (14cm 5.70” L, 13cm/5.11” G)
- Erect (14cm/5.51” L, 13.5cm/5.32” G)

Based on the last results, the increase in Girth was as expected, almost 1/2".

Sex is better, but still not to my and my wife’s expectations. Maybe my goal of ‘feeling’ it are too aspirational. To be sure, I don’t believe I’m in the category of wanting a fire-hydrant Girth. I’ve read some posts where the opposite sex fears penetration due to size - definitely not the issue!

I probably need to talk with Dr. Carney to get his advice.

Can you elaborate a bit on why sex is not to your expectations? Has the Bellafill reduced your sensation or something?

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 11 hours ago #1308712758

• donwfree
Very good question - but I don’t believe that’s the case. My wife is quite the master at manual means (HJ). It’s just the issue of friction - I just don’t have the sensation of feeling her during penetration.

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 11 hours ago #1308712759

donwfree wrote: Very good question - but I don’t believe that’s the case. My wife is quite the master at manual means (HJ). It’s just the issue of friction - I just don’t have the sensation of feeling her during penetration.

Interesting, does she have a wider vagina I guess?

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 9 hours ago #1308712761

• donwfree
Tough to say - she’s my only point of reference.

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 6 hours ago #1308712762

• KV87
  • Thank you received: 1
how did you gain that cm?? did you use an extender?

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 10 months 6 hours ago #1308712763

• donwfree
It’s the mass of the filler. It’s a better look for sure when Flaccid.

Bellafill on top of an AMS implant 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712870

• Iman
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you for your honesty assessment of what is going on with your case, I think myself and Many of the readers here are thankful for the post. I have a Coloplast implant and I am looking at getting the Hyaluronic Acid filler on top of my implant. Can you tell me what happened to the implant and the Bellafield After you pump to an Erection, do you see any difference when you have to deflate it and squeeze the penis to get it back Flaccid does it seem to shift or do anything to the filler that you have?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream