PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: People are asking about the Penuma Implant..

People are asking about the Penuma Implant.. 2 years 1 month ago #1308706699

And I'm here to tell you that this forum is a No-Silicone-Zone. The use of rigid silicone implants for the purposes of cosmetic enhancement is regarded as obsolete and ineffective by myself, the Moderation team, and the Network of Clinics Sponsoring this site (as well as many non-Sponsor Clinics in the field).

When complications go wrong, they can be severe. Issues include loss of length, infection, numbness/loss of sensation, protrusion, pain, and tissue necrosis. Often times removal of the implant is required which lends itself to a host of potential complications as well. The ordeal can be a lose-lose situation for unfortunate individuals.

Since real advancements have been made in the field of penis enlargement, the discussion of the Penuma has largely died on this 3.0 forum and replaced by topics of girth enhancement injections that actually work, with little downtime and considerably lower rate of complication.

There has been nearly a decade of authentic patient reporting found on the PhalloBoards 2.0 . I recommend using the SEARCH Function there and typing terms like "Elist," "Penuma," or "Silicone Implant," if you want to read actual testimonies of those accounts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: milovanv9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream