PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does anyone who got PMMA regret it?

Does anyone who got PMMA regret it? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707037

• BigGym
  • BigGym's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Update: Well I chickened out and decided to go with Ellanse. I thought I wanted PMMA but after a lot of soul searching I decided Ellanse was a better choice for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does anyone who got PMMA regret it? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707038

Hey BigGym,

I chickened out of my procedure about a month ago. Rescheduling for next month after doing more research. What was your reasoning for switching to Elanse?

For me, I had concerns (and still do honestly) about my circ scar being so proximal (high) on the shaft. I’ve read that since Elanse is only available in 30% concentration, it tends to give a higher risk of nodules if injected in the inner area between circ scar and glans, as compared to the 10% PMMA.

Does anyone who got PMMA regret it? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707053

• BigGym
  • BigGym's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Girthyplease wrote: Hey BigGym,

I chickened out of my procedure about a month ago. Rescheduling for next month after doing more research. What was your reasoning for switching to Elanse?

For me, I had concerns (and still do honestly) about my circ scar being so proximal (high) on the shaft. I’ve read that since Elanse is only available in 30% concentration, it tends to give a higher risk of nodules if injected in the inner area between circ scar and glans, as compared to the 10% PMMA.

I just decided Ellanse was more within my comfort zone. As for nodules I think the key from what I’ve read is not trying to get too much filler all at once.

Last edit: by BigGym.

Does anyone who got PMMA regret it? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707058

BigGym wrote:

Girthyplease wrote: Hey BigGym,

I just decided Ellanse was more within my comfort zone. As for nodules I think the key from what I’ve read is not trying to get too much filler all at once.

The key to avoiding nodules isn't just not over-filling, but adequately performing your post-op protocol, which includes squeezing out fluids from your entry points so that it doesn't clump up like a pimple. Be sure the area is sterile, I often used the antibiotic gel as a lubricant when I could.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream