• Page:

TOPIC: HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706287

• Nick1234
  • Nick1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
over the x.mas days I had email contact with a clinic offering HA. Based in Prague, czech republic. Doctor is Mrs. K. ( yes- a lady)

Latest message from her was today:

We can offer you 10 ml "package" of filler named "DENEBE" . It is a "good and hard" material she says.

I guess it is a Korean one, that I've just googled at least. But not sure.

Yesterday she did the procedure with a man who had 20 ml of this HA filler she claims.

Question now to the forum : Anyone here who had this type of filler recently ? Any experience available with the performance of filler as well as with the doctor ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706289

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is becoming increasingly popular as a relatively safe cosmetic filler, especially in the face, so not surprisingly there are a multitude of formulations of it around the world. Since HA is naturally-occurring in the body, no one has a patent on it and so it falls under many different brand names. The differences I'd imagine probably pertain to quality, price, etc.

I can't say I've heard of Deneb but if you're going to get work done by an unfamiliar practitioner (as in someone not well known on the forums) using an unknown brand, be sure to check for the packaging of the filler being used. Upon initial searches I found this: www.medyglobal.com/en/deneb-corporal-hya...ic-acid-application/ -- was this it?

If she's any good with injection technique and her product is indeed legit, you'll likely get decent results. However I don't have any relevant reviews as it pertains to penis enlargement and this particular Clinic. Please do report back on your results, any and all information regarding viable options in Europe is much needed. As of now, I can faithfully say that if you're in Europe and planning to spend thousands on enhancing a very important part of you, Androfill is your safest & most reliable bet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706290

Never heard of this filler. Korean cosmetic medicine is pretty well developed, but always hard to dig information on specific products cause the language barrier is too big; ideally having some Korean users would help.
All I’ve found is that it’s very cheap to get on the internet, ranging from 120 to 220$ for 10ml.

Never heard of dr.K as well. Questions I would ask to her:
1) how long have they been using Deneb?
2) on how many patients?
3) how long does it last in the penis?
4) has she ever seen any adverse effect with it? Eg granuloma
5) is she familiar with the accordion effect and what’s her strategy to avoid it? That’s a concern every penis doctor in Europe should have, since there are many uncut guys
6) does she use needle or cannula to inject?
7) does she have before/after pictures to share?

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706291

Gg82 wrote: Never heard of this filler. Korean cosmetic medicine is pretty well developed, but always hard to dig information on specific products cause the language barrier is too big; ideally having some Korean users would help.
All I’ve found is that it’s very cheap to get on the internet, ranging from 120 to 220$ for 10ml.

2) on how many patients?
5) is she familiar with the accordion effect and what’s her strategy to avoid it? That’s a concern every penis doctor in Europe should have, since there are many uncut guys

These are great (and almost mandatory) questions to ask for those looking for local or regional options. Heck, I wouldn't extend Sponsorship to a Clinic or Doctor who couldn't at the very least provide sufficient answers to those questions.

Like I said in the previous post, I suspect the HA is legit as it isn't difficult to get anywhere in the world, what remains to be seen is quality of the filler and the quality of the doctor's workmanship. Looking forward to updates!

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706296

• Nick1234
Thanks SO and Gg,

these are valuable questions I will address to her still today. @SO: I guess you are right with the filler.

Honestly spoken I am not really interested in being the guinea pig getting this filler. Hope she can show some photos of her work. No sufficient information so far.

However I may be convinced by her ( at least of some percentage then now ) when she answers Gg's questions properly.Let's see.

Pricewise it's also bit different than most threads I have seen here so far:

She charges € 1980,-- for 10ml of that filler
and for next 10 ml € 660,-- ( I understood when in same treatment , of course you may go for less than 10 ml but need to pay for 10 ml anyway )

so makes a total of € 2640,-- for 20 ml.

Sounds not too bad - however most guys here ( and also Androfill guys ) have reported that more than 8-12 ml filler in one shot may result in
not good results...20ml is seductive but maybe not in a good way, I don't know.

Any support, any member been there already ?

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706316

Had 8 ml of Voluma in the shaft 2 months ago

costed me 6000 canadian

voluma is expansive

the physician was not known by the forum and did about 30 guys before me

Girth gain was very modest, especially considering the price and the non permanent apsect of HA ( around 0.4 to 0.5 Inch at the base and 0.25 mid Girth )

aesthetic wise it's not perfect but dont expect to win a beauty contest !

I am going to get 3 rounds of Ellanse in the next year when this covid thing calms down : )

Last edit: by alextest4646.

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706325

alextest4646 wrote: Had 8 ml of Voluma in the shaft 2 months ago

costed me 6000 canadian

voluma is expansive

the physician was not known by the forum and did about 30 guys before me

Girth gain was very modest, especially considering the price and the non permanent apsect of HA ( around 0.5 to 0.5 Inch at the base and 0.25 mid Girth )

aesthetic wise it's not perfect but dont expect to win a beauty contest !

I am going to get 3 rounds of Ellanse in the next year when this covid thing calms down : )

I don't mean to hijack to the topic at hand, but would you mind sharing your provider? I've been keen on finding a quality American Midwest and/or Canadian Clinic to broaden accessibility to my readership and not have to make them rely on uncertainty with regards to penile surgery or injections.

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706326

We talked this in private message I think
Dr Assayag from Reference Md in Montreal !

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706419

• Nick1234

Gg82 wrote: Never heard of this filler. Korean cosmetic medicine is pretty well developed, but always hard to dig information on specific products cause the language barrier is too big; ideally having some Korean users would help.

2) on how many patients?

She just replied back to me, please see and let me know your comments on that. I don't believe the "2-3 years" touch up...

How long have you been using Deneb?
Dr. K. has 3 years of experience with DENEBE.

How many patients?
More than 50 patients and now in the last time it is very demanded, so many patients come to us now.

How long does it stay in the penis ? 50% after 9-12 months ? So, after e.g. 9 months touch up with 10 ml.
After 12 months there should still be 100% in the penis, a touch up is necessary after 2-3 years depending on the necessity.

Has she ever seen any adverse effects with it? E.g. granuloma
No, this filler does not cause granulomas.

Is she familiar with the accordion effect and what is her strategy to avoid it? This is a concern that every penile doctor in Europe should have, as there are many uncircumcised men.
The accordion effect is mainly occurring with the Metacril filler, we have never seen or experienced the accordion effect at DENEBE.

Does it use a needle or a cannula for injection?
A cannula.

Does she have before/after pictures available?
Yes, we do, but unfortunately we do not send them by e-mail, because most patients do not want them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706422

Has she ever seen any adverse effects with it? E.g. granuloma
No, this filler does not cause granulomas.

False. Any Dermal Filler can - and you can do a simple search of Hyaluronic Acid and Granuloma's on Google to see that this is common knowledge. Note*- Granulomas are often going to be aesthetic nuisances that require a follow-up procedure to correct/treat; they are not a threat to the function of your penis. Also, these are seemingly rare complications, especially in the penis.

How long does it stay in the penis ? 50% after 9-12 months ? So, after e.g. 9 months touch up with 10 ml.
After 12 months there should still be 100% in the penis, a touch up is necessary after 2-3 years depending on the necessity.

This one is actually plausible. There is more and more evidence showing that HA lasts longer than predicted largely due to where it's being injected. Due to there being less lymphatics in the layer of the penis in which HA is injected, it takes longer for the body to breakdown and remove the "foreign material," at least that's some of the preliminary thinking on why patients continue to report HA stability much further out than facial patients.

Is she familiar with the accordion effect and what is her strategy to avoid it? This is a concern that every penile doctor in Europe should have, as there are many uncircumcised men.
The accordion effect is mainly occurring with the Metacril filler, we have never seen or experienced the accordion effect at DENEBE.

Call me Skeptical, but I doubt this. However, with only 50 patients there is a chance their sample size is too low to adequately make an assessment if this is indeed accurate. In other words, I would not rule out the "accordion effect" concerns here.

Does she have before/after pictures available?
Yes, we do, but unfortunately we do not send them by e-mail, because most patients do not want them.

No patient wants to see Before & Afters? This is either a translation issue, or a round about way of saying that they have none.

HA, Prague,CZ, Filler question 2 years 2 months ago #1308706438

Agree with everything Skeptical said.
To add on few points:
- not showing picture: probably a privacy issue (former patients don’t want their pics to be shown on internet) , but she worded it the wrong way. Still, someone over 50+ patients would have agreed for them to be shown anonimously..

- accordion: as much as I want to trust them, I wouldn’t do more than 10ml for a first procedure as an uncircumcised guy

- duration: we have really heard many different things over the years, it really depends on the HA mostly and probably on patient’s metabolism partly. HA duration can last all the way from 8 months to 24months to get dissipated. And for Denebe we don’t have any report at all; I would just assume you’ll definitely see a difference after 12 months.
An underestimated take about HA is that apparently repeated procedures make the filler last longer, as if it gets harder for your body to metabolize it or maybe it has a subtle stimulating effect for some permanent gains? If I recall correctly, @dr_Oates mentioned observing it in some of his patients the past, so it would be great if he could chime in with some further observations on the matter.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream