@Coldfire , thanks for all of the details and updates. How is it looking now? I too am very much like you in stats and partnership ( I want to aim for an A after 20 years with my wifey) and plan on getting PMMA in the next couple of months.
Can you give us an updated erect photo and current girth? I would love to see a before and after that way I know what to look forward to.
I want to do PMMA and think 2 sessions should do it (I'm 5.2 inches girth when erect and 6 inches bone pressed). I am hoping to surprise my wife.
Did you take any supplements besides Cialis? Did you take any HGH or other peptides?
Also, how's your wife adjusted to your new girth? Does she seem more pleasured by it, i.e. does she cum quicker?
Your results look great. Thank you for all the photos from multiple angles. Really helps a lot.
Can you give a description of the area from your circ scar to your glans? Any nodes, lumpiness, or any other issues compared to the base of your penis? Does it transition well to the glans, or is there a pretty obvious “gap” where the filler stops? I have a very similar circ scar location (basically half way up the shaft) and am mostly concerned with that specific area.
So far, it looks good in photos. Wish you a great recovery.
Hey folks... An update since it's been about 5 months since round 2. Things are settled down at about 5.75" of Girth. I can add photos in a little bit.
Elanse doesn't give you the smoothest finish, but TBH, I don't really care that much.
With my settled size, sex is great once again. She does cum quicker now, but I had to learn some new moves with the bigger size. Something I wasn't quite expecting but makes sense if you think about it.
RE: the recovery process... some things i've learned.
1) If you see swelling, rub the shit out of it. that's often where product will pool and you will get an uneven lump. it will hurt, but work through the pain.
2) work that circ scar. Roll it constantly for the first week else you will get a hard ridge.
3) don't be afraid to ask them to go closer to the glands if you don't care about having some flacid Foreskin. I got like 4 ccs right next to the glands this time and I think it was a great decision. I don't have a super hard transition now.
4) Don't go above 6" for the vast majority of women. Yes it will still feel crazy good for you if you are too big for them... but it's not fun when they are not having fun. Stay in a comfortable range for them.
5) have sex while you are swollen to test out larger sizes before your swelling goes down. the last thing you want to do is go too big.
6) squeeze those entry points, even if it means losing 2-3cc. It's not worth the Nodule. you can always get more ccs. You can't easily get rid of nodules.
Something I would like to see improve in this industry: Aftercare.
I would like to see a medical device that would do 3 things:
1) keep the penis in a perfect position during post op. You would need to be able to sleep with it on and keep it strait up while you sleep. I tried sleeping with an extender, but attaching to the penis is incredibly difficult while recovering and trying to sleep.
2) a way to evenly massage product automatically. I'm thinking something like a hydromax, but physically was able to roll and smooth out areas.
3) someway to freeze the product.
This could also be solved with a non-migrating filler, but those have tradeoffs. Ideally it would be something that could migrate for the first three days while you got your swelling down and then could somehow freeze it after an expert reshaping by Ian. haha
Anyway... food for thought.
I'm thinking about going in for a few cc touch up later this year to even out a few spots.
Not going to lie, i haven't thought about having a small penis in some time now and that was worth the 15k this cost hands down.
Honestly, fillers would be perfect if you could guarantee an even spread and no nodules/bumps.