PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: newbie, interested in HA but would like guidance.

newbie, interested in HA but would like guidance. 2 years 7 months ago #1308704900

• kensuncut
  • kensuncut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
good afternoon boys,

i apologize for the lengthy submission in advance.

i’ve recently discovered this forum/community and have been very please to see how comfortable and open you all are to share your experience and/or desire to gain Girth/length.

a little bit about myself; i’m a 23 year old male, with an above average penis (length wise) but when it comes to Girth, i’m not satisfied and i’ve been doing research for years now to change that. at first i was contemplating on getting silicone but after hearing tragic stories, i shut that possibly down.

i found out about fillers through a twitter user (@/raydexterxxx) that wrote a blog about his experience with Dr. Shafer and was fascinated by his results. i’ve been doing research ever since; Dr. Shafer is on the pricer side, so I’ve been looking elsewhere.

I’m wondering if anyone here has experience with Dr. Novoa, located in El Paso, TX? I’ve communicated with him through e-mail and he seem very knowledgeable. He gave me a price, type of fillers he uses (Juvederm XC & Voluma, which he recommended Voluma due to the viscosity and firmness) & also specified that he uses needles/or cannulas, depending on the patient and area. He does require three preoperative labs; to evaluate potential bruising and infection.

Another doctor I’m eyeing is Dr. Shah, who is located in Chicago, IL! I’ve reached out, and was given prices; 10 syringes of Voluma for 8K or 10 syringes of Versa for 3K. they weren’t very responsive so I couldn’t really get much information about the difference between them. Does anyone have experience/or heard about his work? He works closely with his registered nurse, jonathan. they’ve also have a podcast episode speaking about the procedures (if anyone is interested in hearing it.)

I’m also attaching a photo with what I’m working with as of now — Question: If I do get this procedure done, and go for 10ml, what should I expect when it comes to Girth?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kensuncut. Reason: attached way too many duplicates.

newbie, interested in HA but would like guidance. 2 years 7 months ago #1308704906

What length and Girth is it now looks big enough as it is you don’t get any negative feedback do ya ?

newbie, interested in HA but would like guidance. 2 years 7 months ago #1308704907

• kensuncut
  • kensuncut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I’ve never had complaints, always compliments.
I’m about 8” when Erect and 6” Flaccid. Girth wise, i’m below average (I believe.) around 4.5”

I want to stretch someone out when I’m having sex, and at the moment I just know that’s not happening, which is why i’m looking into fillers.

newbie, interested in HA but would like guidance. 2 years 7 months ago #1308704908

From the looks of the picture, you seem wider than 4.5", and at first glance I'd never recommend getting work done. However, if you are indeed 4.5" and want a bolster in thickness, HA is the way to go.

I can only vouch for my Sponsors who I've personally vetted and have seen examples of their work (both on this site and in private).

Dr. Tsay in Orange County, Dr. Shafer in NYC, and Dr. Carney in Atlanta. Getting a boost in penis size is akin to buying a sports car - don't go cheap, get it done right.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream