• Page:

TOPIC: Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 7 months ago #1308704895

• jeff21
  • jeff21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi all, I just had 5ml of voluma added by Shafer. I had seen Shafer previously and everything went well, but this was 2 days ago since I got it put in and it looks super mangled, uneven and I have a bunch of bumps and lumps. Do y'all think I will be fine? Would the doctor fix it for free? It looks really messed up and seems like I could have had some damage done. Do you think aesthetic results are achievable through just minor dissolving? This is unlike my previous experience w him where there was minor swelling and everything seemed p aesthetically sound off the get go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jeff21.

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 7 months ago #1308704896

Could you post some pictures? 5ml isn't a whole lot and I suspect it should be especially easy to correct since we're dealing with Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Are you massaging your unit?

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 7 months ago #1308704897

• jeff21
Yea ill post some pictures later but ive been trying to massage but its not really working.

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 7 months ago #1308704898

jeff21 wrote: Yea ill post some pictures later but ive been trying to massage but its not really working.

I also realized you said this was 2 days out, you likely have a lot of bruising and swelling which may create a temporary "mangled" appearance. Continue massaging where you feel unevenness, not necessarily where you see it.

What was your post-op instruction protocol if you don't mind me asking?

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705025

• jeff21
Hi all, I'm now 2 weeks out from the procedure being done and the results are clear but worrying. My penis is now shorter when erect and its painful as well, the bottom of the shaft is where all the filler is concentrated and its quite uneven. Should I just get it all dissolved? I don't want my penis to be permanently scarred or injured!!! what are my options? @Skeptical_One

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705027

At this point if you’re 2 weeks out I’d say the filler has completely settled. You need to call his office and have him evaluate you . Can you post a pic?

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705029

• jeff21
For some reason its not letting me upload a photo, but its tender, hurts, and is not letting my dick expand fully. I'm hoping its not becoming peyronies or scar tissue :( . Probably not permanent right guys? @Dickwhitman79

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705030

What did the doctor tell you to do for post-procedure aftercare? I live in NYC and was thinking about going to Shafer
Did you reach out to Dr. Shafer within those 2 weeks?

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705031

I second ItsMyStory1992's question: did you consult with Dr. Shafer regarding your situation? Not only is he your performing physician, but he's actively conducting a study on the efficacy of HA for penile augmentation, it would be beneficial for all parties if you had him address your concerns and assess the matter.

Every procedure has a risk of complication, but given that you have arguably the safest filler injected, there is a lot of reason to feel optimistic that this will turn around - but you MUST get Dr. Shafer's office to examine your photos & complaints so that they can provide adequate care.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705034

What product did they use and are you circumsised

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705147

Hi jeff, you should reach out to the clinic directly and let them assess and help you.

I did the procedure 3 weeks ago, and all went really smooth. Did you leave your penis wrapped tightly for the first 2 weeks? HA moves around, and I found that wrapping it tighter towards the base makes it aesthetically more pleasing (at least for me).

Massaging whenever you’re not wrapped during that 2 weeks is also really really important. I don’t even unwrap when I pee, and that ensures that my blood still circulates even when I’m wrapped.

Right now I’m about to sleep and I’m wrapped again since I just had another 5 & 2 ml from them a couple days ago. Let me know how it goes after you talk to them and I hope all is well.

Last edit: by jayeslee69.

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 6 months ago #1308705169

Hi Jeff, any update?

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705430

• Danpe
  • Thank you received: 9
Hope you’re okay. When I saw Shafer he was very busy. He didn’t exactly rush but clearly he had a lot of clients to tend to. At the time it was still a little lockdown-ish. Hope he’s keeping up with giving everyone the attention they deserve. While I am not unhappy with having done the procedure I don’t have complete confidence that he is the best in the world at male penile enhancement. He and his office were very attentive and answered all of my emails and concerns promptly, so OP Jeff I hope you’re ok.

Just had volume done w Shafer // need advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705434

Personally, I appreciate Dr. Shafer for the initiative he's taken on the HA studies (which in turn will add credibility to the field, ensuring future advancements in technique, fillers, etc), and he's quite a skilled Plastic Surgeon given the kind of quality he's performed on all areas of the body, which is why I remain confident in his overall skillsets.

I would say however (which I will strongly recommend when I speak to him again by phone), is that he considers a "liaison" position at the office that's well versed in the procedure (like a physician's assistant or nurse) who can answer most general questions. Since he's in high demand, this implies he's very good at what he does. However, in light of this, I haven't seen or read anything showing any dimishment of their standard of care or attention, and if anyone believes they've had this experience, please let me know so I can forward it to their office.

I hope Jeff's issue has been resolved, or at the very least evaluated. I'll update the forum after my next discussion with Dr. Shafer.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream