PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside)

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704727

Unhung1 wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Unhung1 wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

GirthyGoals wrote: I think there was actually 3 of yall there. Missed out on a good beer drinking session lol

hopefully next time I can capitalize on meet ups.

what was the total cost for you?

there was a discount this weekend so like 4250 for everything not including the room I stayed like 5 nights which I think was unnecessary since my appointment was on Tuesday Wednesday lol. I'm already at my goal so I'm happy right now. Hopefully it stays

thats travel as well? so realistically 15k to 18k is what its gonna cost to get 3 procedures done

i don't think im ever gonna be able to afford that ugh best i can ever do is 2 and thats very unlikely

Honestly, you can probably just do it once. Most guys get a good result after one round and could then call it good. If you want to go back in two years, you have that option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704728

im way to thin to think i can be satisfied with just once its not realistic with my goal being 6 inches

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704729

Unhung1 wrote: im way to thin to think i can be satisfied with just once its not realistic with my goal being 6 inches

Ok, then do it once and then again when you can afford it. It’s totally fine to go years between rounds. Also, you should probably start your own thread.

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704905

• kt1986
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
What are the results have the gains come back
Is this normal for initial results to disappear then come back

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 5 months ago #1308705377

willyWonka wrote:

Unhung1 wrote: no offense but i be very upset if i spent 6k and only got .2 in Girth increase. that is highway robbery.

it could just be me, I'm not sure what I did wrong. BUT I might get some back from collagen growth. Hopefully I make it to 5.3 then I'll go back. If I stay at 5.0-5.1 then I'll cut my losses and accept my size lol. I gained like .25 -.30 so it wasn't a total waste. In 6 weeks we will see. 0.5 increase should out me close to 5.3 so even 5.2 I can't complain.

update?

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705738

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9

Unhung1 wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Unhung1 wrote: no offense but i be very upset if i spent 6k and only got .2 in Girth increase. that is highway robbery.

it could just be me, I'm not sure what I did wrong. BUT I might get some back from collagen growth. Hopefully I make it to 5.3 then I'll go back. If I stay at 5.0-5.1 then I'll cut my losses and accept my size lol. I gained like .25 -.30 so it wasn't a total waste. In 6 weeks we will see. 0.5 increase should out me close to 5.3 so even 5.2 I can't complain.

update?

Sorry I became a dad, it's been hectic. And I was waiting to get my lifetime membership, but it never happened. I can't even see the photos I posted. I'll measure today. But seems like I lost alot. I'm 5.1 so not sure if it was worth it for me. But I might still go back. Maybe next year.

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706052

willyWonka wrote:

Unhung1 wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

update?

Sorry I became a dad, it's been hectic. And I was waiting to get my lifetime membership, but it never happened. I can't even see the photos I posted. I'll measure today. But seems like I lost alot. I'm 5.1 so not sure if it was worth it for me. But I might still go back. Maybe next year.

congrats on becoming a dad. but far as the results, that sucks and im sorry. you definitely deserve a free session cause this is ridiculous. did you pm skeptical about your membership?

wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706058

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9

Unhung1 wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Unhung1 wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

update?

congrats on becoming a dad. but far as the results, that sucks and im sorry. you definitely deserve a free session cause this is ridiculous. did you pm skeptical about your membership?

It might just be me honestly. I could be a hard gainer... But I want to go back. They just haven't replied to my emails yet lol. I think one more session would get me where I need to be. I just want to get to 5.5 but yeah skep fixed it. I will post an update in a few weeks with new photos. And measurement tape.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, Me2vin

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream