PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 57ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond

39ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 1 year 11 months ago #1308707363

How have the dates reacted when you whip it out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

39ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 1 year 11 months ago #1308707367

I was very big prior , but the reactions and response now are priceless :)

49ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond (August 2022 Update) 1 year 7 months ago #1308708540

• Hyperbol
  • Hyperbol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 46
It's been 4 months since my round 4 procedure. I had 10ml of Ellanse injected mid April for a total of 49ml. As far as I know I have the most Ellanse injected in one's self in the world. I'm happy to announce I'm sitting strong at 6.75 mid shaft. I can get swollen to 7.25 depending on how rough the sex. Just a little swelling easily gets me to 7 inches.

To summarize, I've gained 1.75-1.80 inches over the course of four rounds from my starting stat of 5 inches. Averaging slightly less than .5 each round isn't bad at all. And like I said, the swelling makes up a lot. The morning after a night of sex I'm pretty swollen and pushing a solid 7.25 or more. Morning sex has produced some very quick and strong orgasms for the ladies (so has my penis when its not swollen don't get me wrong). Keep in mind this swelling isn't as stiff as the penis. Women can take it, especially older women. I like fucking older women because I don't have to worry about getting them pregnant. They also seem more adept at going multiple rounds. Younger women seem to get sore quicker.

This has truly changed my life. I feel like I'm enjoying life more. However, it has taken time away from my other passions. I feel the need to want to hook up with many women. I feel the need to make up for lost time. This has somewhat slowed my focus on other things. It's not major. With more discipline I think I can figure it out. But it's not as easy as before. When I wasn't busy trying to match with someone on a dating app I focused more on my work. Now, not only am I spending time on dating apps, I'm spending time going out on dates and fucking these women. I'm slowly trying to find my stride and what I want. It's hard to discern wanting a life partner or wanting to keep developing casual relationships. I've slept with women who said I'm the best ever. I think that's the kind of girl I want to marry, lol. I've slept with girls who said they thought they were broken because no guy could make them orgasm but with me it's so easy.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

39ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 1 year 7 months ago #1308708541

Nice looking unit! I wish I had the length to accommodate my that kind of Girth. I'm 6.3" at the thickest (base) and it tapers up toward the glans - I could never push 7" as I simply don't have the length to accommodate it. The new size is a game changer and yes, it does make you want to catch up on lost time hence all the interest in casual hookups.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjrealer21

49ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond (August 2022 Update) 1 year 7 months ago #1308708548

@Hyperbol
Hey brother, awesome looking cock. hahaha.

Can you answer a couple questions that I am sure future readers will wonder: 1. What has the overall response been when a new woman first see the cock? what type of questions do they ask you, if any. So on and So on. 2. How are there responses and comments after sex or in the proceeding days - lol, are they cock hungry stalkers.

Next,
this last picture you posted, is this recent or was it post op ? I couldn't tell much form the lighting other than its thich AF. lol. how does it look when flaccid ? Do you care how it looks flaccid ?

39ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 1 year 6 months ago #1308708674

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@Hyperbol can you watch the video of @Cacx at 6:39 and tell us if your filler behaves in a similar way when it gets touched.

+ Can you tell us what kind of cut you got before your sessions?

39ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond (April 2022 Update) 1 year 4 months ago #1308709777

Ya, about 7.5, After sex over 8. Probably would be 6.5-7 without soft layer. Apparently my lymph nodes arent functioning well (age?). Women love it tho.

39ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 10 months 1 week ago #1308712256

Skeptical_One wrote: Nice looking unit! I wish I had the length to accommodate my that kind of girth. I'm 6.3" at the thickest (base) and it tapers up toward the glans - I could never push 7" as I simply don't have the length to accommodate it. The new size is a game changer and yes, it does make you want to catch up on lost time hence all the interest in casual hookups.

Hey @Skeptical_One , out of genuine curiousity, why wouldn't you able to accomodate 7" EG ? I might be wrong, but there's plenty of guys with smaller lengths getting these bigger girths. Is it because of optics (the appearance of a "chode") ?

57ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714558

• Hyperbol
In December 2022 I went back to Avanti for round 5 and never really updated this report. They were only able to fit in 8 ml in round 5. Ian thinks I should have waited longer since my April 2022 round 4 visit. He's probably right. Also, I had sex the day before I flew out so I was a little swollen from that I think. Real stupid move. I went back because I wanted to reach 7 inches. And because this stuff is addictive. I figured I would do a full 10 ml but didn't get there. That makes it 57ml since round 1 in the fall of 2020. As far as I know, I have the most Ellanse in my body than anyone else in the world. Not a competition or anything. Just interesting to me if that would be the case. If anyone else has gotten more Ellanse, I'd be interested to hear their report. I know there are some who have done 4 rounds and have a lot.

I've gone from 5 to 7-7.1 inches of Girth (7 Inch BPEL). During sex I swell over 7.5. Easily 7.5-7.6. The swelling goes away in a little over a day depending on diet and activity level. Again, as I mentioned before, a section of my skin is tight right above the base. I believe this, combined with the microspheres and collagen taking up real-estate in my penis block fluid that's built up from the damaged tissue. I believe when I aggravate the newly formed collagen and blood vessels, edema is released into the area and it has a hard time flowing back out into the lymphatic pathways around my groin. I believe any tightness I had in that section before my Circumcision was exacerbated by the Circumcision itself. I feel like my Circumcision overall was a little looser than I would have liked. but then again, sometimes when I'm fully hard, I think the doc got it right. I think if I were to make my skin any tighter with a Revision. I would have a harder time fitting in any more product in the future.

So right not, my life has changed for the better. I'm a different person with a different past. When women ask me if there were any girls that couldn't take it. I tell them, "Sure, mostly when I was younger. In college plenty of girls couldn't take it. There was a lot of bleeding. A lot of girls wouldn't date me because of it." Just totally making things up. But that's my life now. I've told three of my closest guy friends who I grew up with that I did this. I wasn't ashamed to tell them. It's just an interesting thing to be a part of. As of now, I have zero intention of telling anyone else this. If I ever get married and want to go somewhere for a touch up, maybe I can pull the ole aggravated testicle bit and doc told me not to have sex. But really, hiding it from someone you live with would be extremely difficult if you decide to go for another round.

I briefly saw this 44 year old widow that gave birth to 4 kids. She thought she was broken because no one could make her orgasm. Well this was when I was around 6.5 swelling to 6.8 and she said I felt like ecstasy. She was cumming so easy with me, very shortly after entering her. It was crazy thinking that she would have never experienced this if her husband didn't die. A week after the last time I had sex with her in the bed she slept with her husband in, she was depressed because she felt guilty. Soon after she found someone that I guess was okay with her 6 kids (two adopted) and she couldn't sleep with me anymore. But she prominently said that I was the most fun she's ever had in a bedroom. This goes to show that penis size only matters to a small degree when women are finding a mate. She automatically fell in love with this other guy soon after I gave her the best sex of her life. Good for him, I never had any intention of being with her seriously and meeting her kids.

But that continues to be the reaction. The women I'm seeing eventually tell me I'm the best they've had. Besides the size, I'm in good shape, can last a long time, eat their pussy real well, am very sensual and giving, etc. This all plays a role on top of the Dick. I love women who can cum easily. Who love being filled up and can cum without direct clitoral stimulation. In fact, if I were to get married, this is the type of women I would like to marry. Now, there have been two women that didn't cum with me every time. These women are out there. I don't want to be with these women. They told me that it's not me, that they usually can't. Women who, for whatever reason, need to be drilling a vibrator into their clit in order to cum. Then there are some girls who can cum 15 times in a session over and over, squirting. I pray that the woman I may eventually fall in love with is one of those types of women and not a broken one.

I'm much more calm and centered. Life seems brighter and more clear. When I get down about my financial situation, I think about my Dick. Some of my priorities have changed. I'm nicer to people. I can focus more on my work. I was in a dark place before I started this. It was the insecurity with my size that led me to lose a big opportunity in my career. Looking back, obviously I should have kept my cool. The force was strong though and I feel there really was no way for me to help it. I feel like this was bound to happen eventually. It was my fate. Whatever path I chose in life, at some point I was going to be confronted with my insecurities and I would have to learn the hard way.

But now that I've dealt with those issues, the future seems brighter and I'm working hard to make money, progress my career/business, get in the best shape I can, and be a good person to those around me.

Be forewarned for those of you who are single and maybe haven't slept with too many women. Dating and dealing with women will take up a considerable amount of time and energy. Be prepared to have a tremendous desire to pursue women and have them feel your Dick. Even women who don't deserve you. This has been the hardest thing for me is making time to see multiple women. You need to set boundaries and make sure your priorities are being dealt with first.

57ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714559

I have exactly the same issue with the swelling . I think that if Ellanse bunches , it can block drainage . I was 6.5 before round 3 and only had 6ml — and I went up 1.5 inches to 8 . It’s ok because the head is smaller but I wish it hadn’t happened .

Women looove it and of course the ego gets stroked . But being objectified isn’t all great . I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone too young .

57ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714560

• Hyperbol
8 inches when you're swollen? lol Your progress still boggles my mind. And you're right. Getting the ego stroked is like a quick rush but then it goes away and you realize that who you are as a person, your accomplishments, how you carry yourself, your passions and overall approach to life is more attractive to a woman. If you can nail all those things and have a big Dick, women will tell you that it's a really nice bonus. The most attractive woman are after something other than Dick size and this has been repeatedly tested throughout history. With that being said, having way more confidence and knowing you are much more likely to please a women based on your Girth produces a much higher state of well being in my mind. I feel like I did in Jr High or High School before I really thought about my Girth.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

57ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714562

Ya … it has decreased a little bit , but still over 8 .
I was 5.75 to start , and I wish it had stayed below 7.25 . This wasn’t expected . But it’s not a big deal .

57ml Ellanse Progress and Beyond 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714564

Hyperbol wrote: In December 2022 I went back to Avanti for round 5 and never really updated this report. They were only able to fit in 8 ml in round 5. Ian thinks I should have waited longer since my April 2022 round 4 visit. He's probably right. Also, I had sex the day before I flew out so I was a little swollen from that I think. Real stupid move. I went back because I wanted to reach 7 inches. And because this stuff is addictive. I figured I would do a full 10 ml but didn't get there. That makes it 57ml since round 1 in the fall of 2020. As far as I know, I have the most Ellanse in my body than anyone else in the world. Not a competition or anything. Just interesting to me if that would be the case. If anyone else has gotten more Ellanse, I'd be interested to hear their report. I know there are some who have done 4 rounds and have a lot.

I've gone from 5 to 7-7.1 inches of Girth (7 Inch BPEL). During sex I swell over 7.5. Easily 7.5-7.6. The swelling goes away in a little over a day depending on diet and activity level. Again, as I mentioned before, a section of my skin is tight right above the base. I believe this, combined with the microspheres and collagen taking up real-estate in my penis block fluid that's built up from the damaged tissue. I believe when I aggravate the newly formed collagen and blood vessels, edema is released into the area and it has a hard time flowing back out into the lymphatic pathways around my groin. I believe any tightness I had in that section before my Circumcision was exacerbated by the Circumcision itself. I feel like my Circumcision overall was a little looser than I would have liked. but then again, sometimes when I'm fully hard, I think the doc got it right. I think if I were to make my skin any tighter with a Revision. I would have a harder time fitting in any more product in the future.

So right not, my life has changed for the better. I'm a different person with a different past. When women ask me if there were any girls that couldn't take it. I tell them, "Sure, mostly when I was younger. In college plenty of girls couldn't take it. There was a lot of bleeding. A lot of girls wouldn't date me because of it." Just totally making things up. But that's my life now. I've told three of my closest guy friends who I grew up with that I did this. I wasn't ashamed to tell them. It's just an interesting thing to be a part of. As of now, I have zero intention of telling anyone else this. If I ever get married and want to go somewhere for a touch up, maybe I can pull the ole aggravated testicle bit and doc told me not to have sex. But really, hiding it from someone you live with would be extremely difficult if you decide to go for another round.

I briefly saw this 44 year old widow that gave birth to 4 kids. She thought she was broken because no one could make her orgasm. Well this was when I was around 6.5 swelling to 6.8 and she said I felt like ecstasy. She was cumming so easy with me, very shortly after entering her. It was crazy thinking that she would have never experienced this if her husband didn't die. A week after the last time I had sex with her in the bed she slept with her husband in, she was depressed because she felt guilty. Soon after she found someone that I guess was okay with her 6 kids (two adopted) and she couldn't sleep with me anymore. But she prominently said that I was the most fun she's ever had in a bedroom. This goes to show that penis size only matters to a small degree when women are finding a mate. She automatically fell in love with this other guy soon after I gave her the best sex of her life. Good for him, I never had any intention of being with her seriously and meeting her kids.

But that continues to be the reaction. The women I'm seeing eventually tell me I'm the best they've had. Besides the size, I'm in good shape, can last a long time, eat their pussy real well, am very sensual and giving, etc. This all plays a role on top of the Dick. I love women who can cum easily. Who love being filled up and can cum without direct clitoral stimulation. In fact, if I were to get married, this is the type of women I would like to marry. Now, there have been two women that didn't cum with me every time. These women are out there. I don't want to be with these women. They told me that it's not me, that they usually can't. Women who, for whatever reason, need to be drilling a vibrator into their clit in order to cum. Then there are some girls who can cum 15 times in a session over and over, squirting. I pray that the woman I may eventually fall in love with is one of those types of women and not a broken one.

I'm much more calm and centered. Life seems brighter and more clear. When I get down about my financial situation, I think about my Dick. Some of my priorities have changed. I'm nicer to people. I can focus more on my work. I was in a dark place before I started this. It was the insecurity with my size that led me to lose a big opportunity in my career. Looking back, obviously I should have kept my cool. The force was strong though and I feel there really was no way for me to help it. I feel like this was bound to happen eventually. It was my fate. Whatever path I chose in life, at some point I was going to be confronted with my insecurities and I would have to learn the hard way.

But now that I've dealt with those issues, the future seems brighter and I'm working hard to make money, progress my career/business, get in the best shape I can, and be a good person to those around me.

Be forewarned for those of you who are single and maybe haven't slept with too many women. Dating and dealing with women will take up a considerable amount of time and energy. Be prepared to have a tremendous desire to pursue women and have them feel your Dick. Even women who don't deserve you. This has been the hardest thing for me is making time to see multiple women. You need to set boundaries and make sure your priorities are being dealt with first.

This is a fantastic post. The kind of insight I miss from the old PhalloBoards. Cheers mate!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream