PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703451

• dpassive
  • dpassive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Starting stats 5.25 Girth
4 Inch Flaccid Girth and length
Length 6.5

My story is I had my first round of 10ml of Ellanse with Dr. C in October 2020. Reading this forum and speaking the the Avanti team Ive read and was told you can go back as early as 6 weeks.

During those 6 weeks I had a 3.5 Inch gain. On other progress reports I read we should expect around .5 gain but I didn’t think anything of it. My thoughts were it’s more than I had.

I had a second round in Late December another 10ml and after 12 weeks I had a consistent Girth of 5.9 ish. This time I had a few bumps but they ended up going away.

I reached out to the Team to schedule one more round to get over 6 Inch Girth (my initial goal was 6.5) After having 5.9 and understating what a 6 Inch Girth would look like I reset my goal to 6 inches.

I ended up having to cancel my third round due to work.

Well I’m glad I did. I had delayed collagen growth, I believe. At around 12 weeks my penis swelled up to the post welling size after my appointment. 6.75. It felt like some stuff was going on down there. No pain, just felt a little different.

At around 16 weeks I was consistently measuring at 6.4-6.5

At 20 weeks my Girth was still around 6.5 and after sex multiple times in a week can get to 6.75 and that’s scary.

I thought the initial growth to 6.4 ish was due to inflammation after sex and handjobs but the Girth has been consistent since week 16 I’m writing the eight weeks after my (24 weeks)

Imagine if I would did another round before the final result was in. I would have a penis over 7 Inch Girth and I would not be stuffing that thing anywhere near my wife.

I am currently at her absolute tolerable max. She can handle it but it’s unnecessary imo. She has not expressed this. Just a personal opinion.

I believe 6 inches Girth is the perfect size.

To recap after two round I had an Erect gain of 1.25

Current stats as of today

6.49 Girth
Length 6.0 - decrease .5
Flaccid 5.75 Girth and 4. 5 Inch Flaccid length

I will say I have made a few lifestyle changes; I began intermittent fasting and lost 10lbs throughout the time, I use infrared saunas a few times a week, and left a stressful job.

Two mental notes I’ve had:

1. Is it worth it? In my opinion if I could do it over again I would not. I’m married and my wife doesn’t really care. She acknowledges that’s it’s bigger but it doesn’t make her crave sex any more than before.

Today I truly understand that it’s a personal want and it’s not for the wife as we all like to say.

2. It has made me become healthier which is something I’ve been trying to work on for years. Reason being I don’t want this implant to cause me any issues later In life so I’m making healthier changes today. One of this biggest is reducing inflammation in my body. I fast to help with that. I’ve been doing a lot of reading on the health affects of letting the body heal during fasting. I also use the sauna regularly

The unknown is not worth it in my opinion, mainly because these are all personal wants. Get right with yourself. Your penis is not the answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, Dr_Oates, madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by dpassive. Reason: Correcting size

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703452

• dpassive
These are just my thoughts. We are all on our individual journey.

I forgot to add the Avanti team was amazing and aesthetically it looks great and you can’t tell anything has been done. Good luck to everybody

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703453

• bloops
  • Thank you received: 0
I had 10 cc of Ellanse with Dr. M at Avanti almost 3 weeks ago. Pre Ellanse, I was at 5.0" of Girth Erect, maybe up to 5.25" with a Cock ring. I'm now at 6.0-6.1"+ EG without a Cock ring and have only measured while at about 80% EQ.

I hope I don't get any larger. The feeling is a huge difference over my previous size and my current Flaccid volume is 2x the old.

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703457

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey dpassive,

How carefully were you measuring?
I noticed in your progress report you state that you started off at 5.5 EG. In which case youve had a 1 Inch gain over two rounds, which falls right in line with the usual 0.5/round estimate.

Cacx

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703458

• dpassive
In the beginning of my post it says 5.25 starting Girth.

I have the correct measurements because it’s recorded prior to the surgery.

Again for some the extra Girth is awesome, I just have never heard of anybody having a delayed Girth increase.

When you says it falls right in line with what’s expected that’s why I wrote the update. I didn’t have they expected results after the first round so I went for another and after the second round even after waiting 12 weeks it still was below the “what’s expected”

I didn’t get my final result or so I think until the 16 week mark.

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703459

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
I was referring to your progress report here: phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...y-photos-inside.html

In which you report a 5.5 starting girth. I'd just like to know if 20ml got you +1 or +1.25 inches.

Cacx

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703460

• dpassive
I see, that was no the correct starting Girth and I will update that, for a true reflection of my starting stats. Thanks for sharing.

Starting Girth day of surgery was 5.25

20ml got me 1.25 Girth gain

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 10 months ago #1308703507

• LR1026
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello, I am looking for this dr. Carney and Ellanse but can’t seem to find him

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 9 months ago #1308703657

• Pauly33
  • Thank you received: 9
Dr Carney is at Rejuvall in Atlanta.

My ellanse story and why you should wait longer than 12 weeks in between rounds 2 years 9 months ago #1308703733

LR1026 wrote: Hello, I am looking for this dr. Carney and Ellanse but can’t seem to find him

www.phalloboards.info/forum/morganstern-...ll-contact-info.html

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream