PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside)

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308702698

Any problems you run into yet?

Any painful nodules or anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308702701

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
Nope! Everything is totally perfect I couldn't be more happy. One and done for me, I'm quite happy at 6". Girls are all thrilled, blowjobs are not toothy, anal has still been pleasurable and fun for all involved, aesthetics are perfect, and on special occasions if I want a bit more Girth I can pump up to 6.5 or even 7". Cannot recommend the procedure enough real game changer.

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308702706

jacknimble wrote: Nope! Everything is totally perfect I couldn't be more happy. One and done for me, I'm quite happy at 6". Girls are all thrilled, blowjobs are not toothy, anal has still been pleasurable and fun for all involved, aesthetics are perfect, and on special occasions if I want a bit more Girth I can pump up to 6.5 or even 7". Cannot recommend the procedure enough real game changer.

What’s your current length?

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308702715

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
I seem to fluctuate between 6.5 and 6.75 BPEL

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 11 months 1 week ago #1308711876

jacknimble wrote: Nope! Everything is totally perfect I couldn't be more happy. One and done for me, I'm quite happy at 6". Girls are all thrilled, blowjobs are not toothy, anal has still been pleasurable and fun for all involved, aesthetics are perfect, and on special occasions if I want a bit more Girth I can pump up to 6.5 or even 7". Cannot recommend the procedure enough real game changer.

Have you noticed any bad side effect from the pumping to gain 1" Girth ? Some posters had concerns that it may damage the implant, noticed anything concerning ?

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713178

What's the aesthetics like now when Erect and Flaccid? I might've missed it but don't notice a post PMMA Erect after full recovery pic

Just do it! Wow - PMMA with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 8 months 1 week ago #1308713189

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 15
Great results and couldn’t be happier for you. I’m on day 12 and am beginning to notice a small Nodule on one side that I’ve been massaging 2-3 times daily but don’t think it’ll subside. I’m also fluctuating between 5.75 and 6 inches mid shaft so I don’t think I’ll go back for round 2 either. I’m waiting until day 15 to give it a try with wifey and stopped taking collagen, as I suspected it might’ve been helping me too much with maintaining gains.
I’m slightly worried as I move into the end of week 2 and beginning of week 3 that I might get more nodules.
I’m really surprised you had sex a few days after the injections! I don’t want to mess with the filler at all.
Do you sleep on your back?
Do you drink?
Do you exercise?
Are you wearing your stretcher all day?
Are you taking any supplements?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream