PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702053

• unknow1948
  • unknow1948's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13
hey,

I've been on this forum for a while and have spoke to so many people who have had PMMA or some form of derma filler( thanks) for sharing. With that said I'm headed to see doctor C next week. I'm super scared and nervous. Any advice would be great.

my currents stats are about 6.5 length and 4.9 Girth. my goals are 5.7 but i'm super content with 5.5 Girth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bobsaggy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by unknow1948.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702062

It's probably not too helpful but there really isn't much to be scared or worried about. Avanti's shuttle service works well and getting there should be a breeze. Dr. C, Dr. Morales, and Ian are true professionals and will make you feel comfortable and at ease. It doesn't hurt. Everything is clean. Tijuana is safe -- yes, seriously (I find most US cities far more dangerous). The food is good. If you're staying at the Grand, it's a good hotel and there is no reason to leave the building ... unless you want to. Just get your procedure done and spend a couple days lounging out by the pool of the Grand. And don't forget to enjoy the ride.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702075

• unknow1948
thanks man. i'm nervous lol. i guess it's natural. any tips on after care..

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702081

unknow1948 wrote: thanks man. i'm nervous lol. i guess it's natural. any tips on after care..

I'd say follow the aftercare sheet verbatim and then focus on being healthy. Eat high quality, nutritous foods, get a lot of sleep, take your supplements (if you decide to go that route). I always bring a bunch of food down with me -- sardines, figs, high quality beef jerkey, pecans, canned salmon -- and snack on it between meals. There's a grocery store near the Grand that I usally get these containers of cut up fruit and sugar-free Greek yogurt at. That said, the food at the Grand is better that you'd probably expect.

These are the supplements that I take (I always take them, not just as a part of aftercare):

NMN
Pine pollen
Tongkat Ali
Whey isolate
Creatine
Citruline
Collagen peptides
Magnesium
Vitamin D3 and K2

But this is probably a topic for a new post.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702082

What day are you going?

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702084

• unknow1948
March 2nd. I'm just scared ppl say in form Flaccid you could tell? also hoping to minimize nodules

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702093

Last minute advice. Eat a big breakfast.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702095

unknow1948 wrote: March 2nd. I'm just scared ppl say in form Flaccid you could tell? also hoping to minimize nodules

I’ll be there the 2nd as well. Ellanse touch up.

You’ll be good man. These guys are pros.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702096

unknow1948 wrote: March 2nd. I'm just scared ppl say in form Flaccid you could tell? also hoping to minimize nodules

Hey man, I wouldn't worry about people noticing in the Flaccid state. I have over 60cc of PMMA in mine and nobody would be able to tell when Flaccid. When Erect maybe someone from this site could tell, but Flaccid, no way.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702201

• unknow1948
SO IM SITTING HERE AT THE GRAND HOTEL....IN THE BANDAGE AND I DON'T FEEL ANY DIFFERENCE, NO SWOLLEN NICE LIKE YOU GUESS MENTION. MAYBE IT WILL BE LIKE THAT WHEN THE BANDAGE IS OFF.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702202

• unknow1948
I will say it was way more chill than i thought. I'm excited to be on this journey and put my self doubts to coffin. sure this was about ego but it was also about self confidence. I'm always around women so i just wanted to make sure I can have that extra boost. [attachment=1247]
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by unknow1948.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702205

unknow1948 wrote: I will say it was way more chill than i thought. I'm excited to be on this journey and put my self doubts to coffin. sure this was about ego but it was also about self confidence. I'm always around women so i just wanted to make sure I can have that extra boost. [/quote] Nice! You must have been the after lunch appointment, I was in at 11:00 Everyone bruises an swells differently, hope yours isn’t bad. Feels good to have it done doesn’t it?[attachment=1247]

Nice! You must have been the after lunch appointment, I was in at 11:00

Everyone bruises an swells differently, hope yours isn’t bad. Feels good to have it done doesn’t it?

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702207

Hang tight. I felt the same way. Give it about 24 to 36 hours and you will swell, I promise. This is me after that time. 8" Girth. Scared this s*** out of me but unfortunately went back down. That was my wife's hand by the way.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Buckeye71.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702208

• unknow1948
word...you out here ... it weird because it's swollen but it don't hurt. it don't look bigger... i guess it does...idk

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702209

I was shocked at how it didn't change immediately after the injections. Then it swelled to huge proportions. Unfortunately now it is gone down and I questioned if it was enough. We can never win. Enjoy the journey. You will see some gains. If it's not enough, do it again.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream