PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702210

unknow1948 wrote: word...you out here ... it weird because it's swollen but it don't hurt. it don't look bigger... i guess it does...idk

Yup, staying just down the block. Here till Friday so I can get good aftercare

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702211

• unknow1948
  • unknow1948's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13
my shit did not swell up that much
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702212

• unknow1948
im here too hit me dm

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702215

• unknow1948
I"m here till saturday

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702219

Congrats, man! You did it!

It's gonna swell, man, don't worry about that. My first round felt like I had a balloon Dick for around a week afterwards. The other roundsthe swelling was way less.

But I wouldn't be concerned one way or the other. I don't believe the amount of initial swelling is indicitive of future gains.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702226

• pizza
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a request: can you upload a video (not just photos) after a few months so those of us who don't have PMMA but are seriously considering it can get a sense of how the filler behaves when manipulated when you are Flaccid and Erect? Photos are great, but they don't give a full sense of how the penis would feel to the touch with it.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702228

• unknow1948
i only was thinking about one round. but after seeing the swelling results i might need to come back. i hope i get my little micro Inch back.

Last edit: by unknow1948.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702229

• unknow1948
I'm a def try but honestly, it just feels like your Dick. i'm trying to carefully follow after care.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702230

• pizza
But it doesn't get soft and stiff like your natural shaft does, right? It's that difference I am curious about.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702232

pizza wrote: But it doesn't get soft and stiff like your natural shaft does, right? It's that difference I am curious about.

I just feels like a normal Dick to me.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702234

• Jeff94

Jacks10 wrote: Congrats, man! You did it!

It's gonna swell, man, don't worry about that. My first round felt like I had a balloon Dick for around a week afterwards. The other roundsthe swelling was way less.

But I wouldn't be concerned one way or the other. I don't believe the amount of initial swelling is indicitive of future gains.

Hey Jacks10, I recently got PMMA as well and the swelling went up to 5.6EG. I know everybody gains differently, but how was your swelled size compared to what you ended up with?

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702235

• unknow1948
I'm hoping to be at least 5.5 but i might come back depending on how good this goes in the next couple weeks. 5.7 would be ideal.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702237

I know you didn't ask me but I'll put in my experiences. I gained about 1.25 with swelling to settle at about a .75 total gain after the swelling subsided. So in my case, I went down about .5" from where I was when I was swelled up to maximum.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702239

Jeff94 wrote:

Jacks10 wrote: Congrats, man! You did it!

Hey Jacks10, I recently got PMMA as well and the swelling went up to 5.6EG. I know everybody gains differently, but how was your swelled size compared to what you ended up with?

Honestly, I never bothered measuring when swollen. It was clear that the state was only going to be temporary so never saw the point in taking a measurement. But I would say that for round one I gained roughly half of what I swelled. For rounds two and three I swelled significantly less so the swell / gain ratio was a little more modest. However, I would caution that the amount of swelling probably isn't at all indicitive of how much you will gain, so I wouldn't go off of this for anything.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702240

• Jeff94
Thanks Noxcuse and Jacks10. Yeah I’m really hoping I settle with 5.25EG when all is said and done, but I’d like to keep getting rounds done until I’m between 5.8-6EG

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream