PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA?

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308702019

Mo05e88 wrote: Could well be the reason why you started, like you have experienced in Europe many more people see you naked so it's not just about sexual encounters for confidence but also much more.

Over here it's seen as dirty and very unhygienic not to shower after training and all the showers are open there are no cubicles for privacy. So it's kit off and in you go, showering with upto 20 other guys at a time. To me that's just natural I've done it from young but to a foreigner it could be an eye opener.

Yeah I rather they think I’m unsanitary. Not showering naked in front of a bunch of strangers. That’s weird to me.. lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308702021

• Huxinyu
  • Huxinyu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 8" Fat
  • Thank you received: 2
Pre COVID, I used to train on a regular basis, sometimes at different martial arts gyms.

Some had open showers, others private cubicles, but it isn't uncommon to see this in the UK, particularly in the older, "grimier" gyms. I can confidentially say that was consistently the smallest in the changing room......by ALOT! And it brings me back to what I originally mentioned - the average size didn't correlate with my real world experience. Anyway, don't want to repeat myself and explain again.
Also, this is very common in China, where I often spend a lot of time.

ALL of the gyms and martials arts that I've been to over there have open showers. To add to this, bathhouses are extremely common and the culture is very open over there. They feel very comfortable walking around butt naked, completely different to western culture for sure.

Personally, I have never been comfortable bearing all in font of anyone except for a partner, mainly due to my aggressive Turtling (even worse when working out and in front of others). No doubt that will probably change once I've had fillers and although I won't be looking forward to getting naked in front of others, I won't feel awkward or embarrassed of my size, at least I don't think I will.

Last edit: by Huxinyu.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702048

Why isn't Ellanse at Avanti one of your options?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702124

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
Because Androfill can to it and they are only an hour away from me. Wouldn't make sense travelling half way around the world to do it elsewhere, particularly now with COVID and all.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308702125

Huxinyu wrote: Because Androfill can to it and they are only an hour away from me. Wouldn't make sense travelling half way around the world to do it elsewhere, particularly now with COVID and all.

This is precisely why I'm keen on finding viable, legitimate, and quality practitioners in different regions to provide my readership both competitive value & logistical practicality: why travel the world when a perfectly good option is in your backyard?

As the site Owner I'm always going to equally recommend my Sponsors - however, if one is local to you, that would be a fair tiebreaker.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308702126

• Mo05e88
  • Thank you received: 1

Huxinyu wrote: Pre COVID, I used to train on a regular basis, sometimes at different martial arts gyms.

Some had open showers, others private cubicles, but it isn't uncommon to see this in the UK, particularly in the older, "grimier" gyms. I can confidentially say that was consistently the smallest in the changing room......by ALOT! And it brings me back to what I originally mentioned - the average size didn't correlate with my real world experience. Anyway, don't want to repeat myself and explain again.
Also, this is very common in China, where I often spend a lot of time.

ALL of the gyms and martials arts that I've been to over there have open showers. To add to this, bathhouses are extremely common and the culture is very open over there. They feel very comfortable walking around butt naked, completely different to western culture for sure.

Personally, I have never been comfortable bearing all in font of anyone except for a partner, mainly due to my aggressive Turtling (even worse when working out and in front of others). No doubt that will probably change once I've had fillers and although I won't be looking forward to getting naked in front of others, I won't feel awkward or embarrassed of my size, at least I don't think I will.

In my early 20's I used to turtle often In certain situations but found out it was due to anxiety of being naked around strangers. oddly I got put on valium for back spasms and it gave me a I don't care attitude. When on it , it sort of cured my anxiety over it all. I just got used to being naked and I now don't really turtle. Don't get me wrong I'm a Grower sort of but Flaccid is about 5inches but it doesn't really get smaller only larger when aroused now.

There is a massive process in mental health that really does improve sexual performance and if filler can give you that edge then so be it.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709933

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
Hello everyone!

It's been a really long time since my last post, I thought I'd give an update as I went AWOL.

I've not had any partners since and only started PE again about 4 months ago. The main reason I didn't go ahead with any GE was not being able to travel.
You see, the plan was to get GE before I went away long-term.

Due to COVID, my plans were foiled. Also, my x is where I intended to travel so it would have worked out well testing my new toy! :P
So, why am I back?
Because I'm finally ready!!!!

Travel is back on the table, and so is GE. I'm glad I logged back in as it gave me a refresher reading this thread and reminded me of my research and the plans I had put in place.
Once again, I have a little dilemma.

I can't justify spending around £2k on a HA filler that isn't going to last very long. Not only this, but I want to get away by Feb 2023 latest, so it's looking like I'm going to have to get the smallest amount and lowest quality of HA possible for the experience, to dissolve away for my Ellanse session.

It seems very counter-productive and a waste of time and money, but unfortunately, this has to be done if I want to go ahead with Ellanse Androfill.
I want to get at least 30ml over 2/3 sessions, which doesn't give me a lot of time, it will also set me back £9000, not taking into consideration the first HA test.
In total, I'm expecting to fork out around £11,000.

Another option is to go with another clinic's HA that has a claimed life span of 2-3 years for £1,999 per 15ml.
If I were to do this, however, I'd not dissolve it, but rather see how it performs. If I'm happy with the results, I may even get another 15-30ml (possibly 40-45ml in total).

Although not semi-permanent like Ellanse (I'm considering the worst-case scenario here) and likely not to be as good as Ellanse, it will hopefully last 2 years and cost less than half the price.
£1,999 (15ml) x 3 = £5997 compared to the £11,000 and all the rigmarole of trying HA, dissolving etc.

Aside from this, I've seen some progress with EL while revisiting PE, although some/all of this could be due to weight loss alone.
At the start of this thread, I mentioned being 7.2" BPEL, in saying this, not sure if that was a slight difference in the way I measured, as now, I'd class it as SUPER bone pressed erect length.

In order to get the most accurate measurement, I push it as hard and tightly against my public bone as physically possible. As a result, I'm now 7.6" BPEL. Can't remember if I was as forceful with the 7.2" measurement.
I've been using the Phallosan forte as well as a similar Chinese knockoff extender without the noose, and only in the last month started to get back into Bathmate routines, although, only once a week.

Unfortunately, that will have to stop once I get my GE. This sucks and I feel I could have added some girth with the BM and PF routine. Never mind, I've waited way too long for GE and I'm not willing to continue PE for girth gains knowing it will delay GE another year or so.

To summarise, it's taken way longer than expected due to COVID restrictions and personal life choices, but I'm ready to go ahead this month and report my progress.
If anyone following this went with any kind of procedure would be great to know.

All the best guys!

Last edit: by Huxinyu.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream