PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA?

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701908

• Mo05e88
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
would those same people think its a deal when they realise they make only £800 on say voluma yet make £1800 on Ellanse per 10ml. it ain't exact that's just on rough filler cost and then there prices. My point is they are using pretty much same technique, same knowledge yet charging £1000 more for a cheaper filler.

No issue on affordability its principle. I have 5k put aside for about a 0.5 Inch gain, I could do that with Androfill easily but I won't because I know what the product cost.

if we have issues we pay the rectifying cost so why the inflated cost on a cheaper filler???

edited to add agree about the PMMA risk, I've been down the HA route and it's disheartening watching it deflate and know it's way more ££££ to get it back. reason I know think it's worth the risk. plus voluma does feel odd it's firm ish but no really the same if your used to a steel pole. I have great erections and you can notice HA easily by errection hardness

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mo05e88.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701909

• Huxinyu
  • Huxinyu's Avatar Topic Author
  • 8" Fat
  • Thank you received: 2
Correct, same process and and technique (I think?), but I'm also presuming there is more follow up support required with fillers like Ellanse as a result of the higher risk and difficulty to mold. Maybe that is factored into the price and why it's more expensive?

Personally, I agree with you, even if it is more difficult and demanding post care, with more questions and the Dr's time taken to answer those. In saying that, it's still difficult to justify and understand why it's so much more in labour costs.

I can relate to the EQ as I have no issues here. So when I go ahead with low quality filler with PF I am expecting a much softer feel. Again, doesn't really bother me as it's a test for later Ellanse or PMMA injections further down the line.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701910

• Mo05e88
if you have got good eq the girls or your girl won't notice the difference , it's only us guys who really notice tbh as we touch ours all the time and know the difference pre filler and after. I would think at 30ml it be like 80% eq. Best way I describe it is if you have experience of pumping, it's abit like that.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701911

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
Doesn't sound too bad then, although with a lower quality, cheaper filler, I'd be under the impression it would be softer still.

I am documenting it here, feel free to keep tabs. Haven't decided exactly when I will do it but most likely end of the month or beginning of next.

www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...pmma.html#1308701895

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701919

Huxinyu wrote: Greatly appreciate everyone's input and will try to reply to each of you individually.

@New1inch
Wouldn't say that I'm talking myself into anything. My main goal is to increase girth but I'm not on a mission to make it look freakish-like either.
I'd like to get to 7" girth at least and if that means it looks a little odd, so be it. Aesthesis comes 2nd to girth for me. Don't get me wrong, the look of it is still pretty important and I will avoid making it look really fake where I can. It’s all about trying to find a good compromise between the two.

I plan to continue manual length PE after going for derma injections and it would be amazing if I could reach 8 x 7 in the future, which should make it more natural, although that's something that will take some time, if it can be achieved, that is.

So that you better understand, I spoke about this with my x wife before we divorced, she was actually up for me increasing my girth and was excited and encouraging the fact of manual PE since I began. Not that it really matters about here now we're no longer together, but it's more about me than her or my future partner to be.

I completely understand what you're saying. No matter how experienced a surgeon or mainstream a particular surgery method may be, there is still a risk regardless. This is of course factored in and the whole reason why I've been researching for as long as I have. Granted, not as long as you have, but not far off (considering I started over 10 years ago, just on and off).

It's like anything really, you have to evaluate the pros and cons, most importantly the potential risks involved. From what I’ve read about and seen, the potential complications of HA injections are VERY LOW if using a reliable and reputable Dr. with trusted filler. @Skeptical_One is on the same lines as I in this respect. In fact, I considered doing this over 10 years ago and never followed through as it still seemed phalloplasty was very much in infancy with too many uncertainties.
2021 in comparison however, is a completely different story. I'm not trying to persuade myself, just looking at data and researching as much as I can.

@Jacks10 Exactly, I personally don't consider myself big and this is based on a number of things.
In many settings, be that the gym showers, bath houses or just going for a wee in the public toilets, it's safe to say that I am smaller than 70%.

Yes, I understand this may be down to my aggressive turtling and very small flaccid as a result, but even still, most guys are much bigger in comparison, not marginally. I've always been confused by the average figures as they never seem to reflect my real-world experiences (as mentioned above).
Anyway, don’t want to get into this too much. As you say @Jacks10 , it's all subjective.

I agree with you, low quality HA should not be compared to high quality fillers such as Ellanse or even PMMA. I am not concerned about the "squishy" filler and other substandard characteristics. The main thing I'm trying to ascertain here is if I should go ahead and get a circumcision.
The initial low cost HA session I plan to have is to see how it will look uncircumcised. If it looks very unnatural or unsightly in any way to the point where I puts me off (I'm more concerned about the sausage in blanket looks and it no longer looking like a penis), it will answer my questions.

This leads me onto my response re being unhappy with consultation and I can't agree with you more. Which is why I have decided to go for the 30ml package with PF (pending consultation). I first messaged almost a year ago now and they've always been extremely helpful. They told me when I attend for consultation, they will check my member out and advice. They informed me that they will check for skin elasticity, baseline, ask me what my goals are etc. As mentioned, I was under the impression this would be done with Androfill, but not even one of the above was asked or carried out.

So, if all is well and I am happy with everything in the consultation, I will go ahead and the 10ml per session as it will at least give me an idea of where to stop. For example, if it looks like a sausage roll after 20ml, I will know that’s the aesthetics limit without. I will then have to decide if I should get circumcised for my next session of Ellanse or PMMA. I may even possibly get another trial run of the same filler when circumcised just to be 100% sure. After all, I wouldn’t want my knob to look unsightly for 3-4 hours, or even worse, potentially forever with PMMA.

I understand not everyone can relate and we will always have different views but I hope this all makes sense as I've tried my best to clearly.
In addition, I trust this will serve as a guide for anyone else in my position in the future, without them having time and money on these “trial and errors”.

Ok good luck

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701929

Huxinyu wrote: Doesn't sound too bad then, although with a lower quality, cheaper filler, I'd be under the impression it would be softer still.

I am documenting it here, feel free to keep tabs. Haven't decided exactly when I will do it but most likely end of the month or beginning of next.

www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...pmma.html#1308701895

Please do keep us posted. Also, I know this is totally persona preference. But since we are talking about not only size increase on this board, but I'm sure we are all interested in our partners perception. Have you considered shaving? Again, personal preference, but you have a good sized cock already, if you kept everything high and tight down below, it would visually add at least an inch (maybe more) I know it really helped my self confidence when I started putting the clippers on a 1.5 setting.

Good luck in your journey!

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701932

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
Hey @dstern22 , yes, I do shave every so often but if makes it look even worse sometimes due to my aggressive turtling.

If anyone was to see me flaccid, they would think I have a very small 4" erect at best. I've only ever had 2 sexual partners, first was my first girlfriend and 2nd my x wife, both long term relationships. I'm obviously a grower and I assumed they knew that. Anyone else however, be that a new partner or the average guy next to me in the cubicle would think I'm just really small.

Both my partners got used to my size pretty quickly and never complained about size (which female would, unless they are really up front and cold). In fact, I still speak with my x wife and I lied about me having fillers already. I sent her the edited photo in this thread and she actually believed me LOL.

Her initial reaction was that she was anger and jealousy because I didn't do it when we were together. We did discuss enlargement when we were together and she did say she is happy with my size and it's not necessary, but if she ever felt that she wanted more, she would tell me.

Anyway, now she admitted she would have preferred it to be bigger but didn't know how to say it and would feel bad. Ever since showing her the edited photo, she has been sending dirty messages and says she can't wait to see me and test it out and can't stop thinking about it.

"It's complicated" may ring true here for anyone wondering, but it actually isn't the case.
I don't wish to be with her anymore and can't see that we will get back together in the future. It's purely sex related for me, although she wants more.
I just want to test out my fillers on her when I get the chance as this is the best "before & after" practical intercourse I can ask for, if that makes sense.

For example, if I were to test my enhanced penis in a new relationship, they may already be used to a girthy tool from a previous relationship so I will have nothing to compare it to. Where as I know what makes my x tick and how deep I can go, what positions work, what don't and of course, if there's any instantly noticeable changes in her moans, groans and body language as a result from the extra girth.

Thanks all, will definitely keep this thread updated.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701933

Huxinyu wrote: Hey @dstern22 , yes, I do shave every so often but if makes it look even worse sometimes due to my aggressive turtling.

If anyone was to see me flaccid, they would think I have a very small 4" erect at best. I've only ever had 2 sexual partners, first was my first girlfriend and 2nd my x wife, both long term relationships. I'm obviously a grower and I assumed they knew that. Anyone else however, be that a new partner or the average guy next to me in the cubicle would think I'm just really small.

Both my partners got used to my size pretty quickly and never complained about size (which female would, unless they are really up front and cold). In fact, I still speak with my x wife and I lied about me having fillers already. I sent her the edited photo in this thread and she actually believed me LOL.

Her initial reaction was that she was anger and jealousy because I didn't do it when we were together. We did discuss enlargement when we were together and she did say she is happy with my size and it's not necessary, but if she ever felt that she wanted more, she would tell me.

Anyway, now she admitted she would have preferred it to be bigger but didn't know how to say it and would feel bad. Ever since showing her the edited photo, she has been sending dirty messages and says she can't wait to see me and test it out and can't stop thinking about it.

"It's complicated" may ring true here for anyone wondering, but it actually isn't the case.
I don't wish to be with her anymore and can't see that we will get back together in the future. It's purely sex related for me, although she wants more.
I just want to test out my fillers on her when I get the chance as this is the best "before & after" practical intercourse I can ask for, if that makes sense.

For example, if I were to test my enhanced penis in a new relationship, they may already be used to a girthy tool from a previous relationship so I will have nothing to compare it to. Where as I know what makes my x tick and how deep I can go, what positions work, what don't and of course, if there's any instantly noticeable changes in her moans, groans and body language as a result from the extra girth.

Thanks all, will definitely keep this thread updated.

Hey man, I would say first and foremost, go out there and get yourself some more sexual partners. It seems as if you don't have an accurate perception of how you truly rank against other dudes and what women would think about your cock. I can almost guarantee that most women will find you large as you are ... and many will tell you. While this shouldn't deter / encourage you as far as GE goes -- all dudes want a bigger dick -- it may give you a little peace of mind. Your ex sounds like a bona fide size queen -- which is cool -- but her judgement probably shouldn't be taken to heart (and it seems like it may have messed with your head). Go out to a sex / swinger's club for a night and have a look around ... it would probably surprise you.

Also, you seem worried about your flaccid, and while, yes, while we'd all love a big floppy dong to show off in the lockerroom, this isn't the penile state that matters. If you're not gay you're probably not screwing the dudes in the lockerroom, so what does your size have to do with them? Although fillers will significantly add to flaccid length ... at least in my experience.

Anyway, I say go out there and rack up some more experience and only then take a look at yourself.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701935

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
"If you're not gay you're probably not screwing the dudes in the lockerroom, so what does your size have to do with them?" - LMFAO

Hilarious but true. I'm not really complaining about my length or Flaccid for that matter and know the actual Erect length is what matters. Just saying all aspects of my Cock could be better, could be worse too!

She defo isn't a size queen; she is oriental and about 5'3". I think it's more like she's always aroused recently considering she's single and is still really into me. Not to mention me teasing her with the photos and making her feel as though she's missing something haha.

In all honesty, swinging and one-night stands don't appeal to me and is more of a turn off than anything.
You may be right there, I possibly haven't had enough sexual partners but again, I'm not concerned about this, I feel fulfiled in a long-term relationship with a single person, always have been.

When me and the x wife were first dating and from my recollections, quite possibly 1-2 years in, it was the first time I ever genuinely felt I was a good size and more than big enough.
This was because I had to take it slow, it didn't go ALL the way in and she was very easily aroused and sexually active. It was very easy to make her cum.

As her body became used to me, and more importantly, after giving birth, that all changed and from feeling "more than enough" went to a little inadequate. I understand most of this is in my mind, but some is in fact the truth, simply because I know and have experienced it first-hand how much Girth she can take and I stopped "bottoming out" a hell of a long time ago.

We are kind of diverting from the subject in a way and I don't really wish to turn this into a psychology session.
Bottom line is, I know I'm not small but I also know almost all women can easily take longer and girthier than me. I would like to try and get to the point where I feel the same way I did when first dating my X wife - not for her, but for me, my ego and confidence, as well as my next partner and anyone else I may meet in the future.

This may seem unrealistic as women's vaginas are all different, who knows what sexual experience my future partner has had, she could have been with a super hung fella or the complete opposite. I have no control over that. What I do have control over is my choices, and unless something goes horribly wrong, I can't see anything but positives coming from penis fillers if done well.

My my self-esteem (not that I don't have any), confidence and sex life I'm sure will all be boosted, so, why not?

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701936

"I would like to try and get to the point where I feel the same way I did when first dating my X wife - not for her, but for me, my ego and confidence, as well as my next partner and anyone else I may meet in the future."

Well put, man. It seems like you're in a good place with this. It seems like we sometimes pressure ourselves to come up with a list of pragmatic reasons as to why we want Phalloplasty and justify our procedures when at root the main reason is that ... we just want it. That feeling of being more sexually competitive and confident really does go a long way. Having a "comment-able" size Dick is a game changer. It makes you feel better in all aspects of life.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701963

@Huxinyu makes since now why you think you need to do this. Like @Jacks10 said you just need more experience. You don’t know how you really stack up. I’m not sure where you live but guys aren’t walking around with their dicks out in the locker rooms I’ve been in. I’ve seen 1 in 8 years and it was a very old man. Everyone stay toweled up or just shower at home.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701969

• Mo05e88
I have 60 plus men see me naked per week due to rugby and showers after training and matches haha obviously when covid restrictions ain't in place. Also in gym changing rooms plenty of men in and out of the showers in the buff so you are lucky.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701970

Mo05e88 wrote: I have 60 plus men see me naked per week due to rugby and showers after training and matches haha obviously when covid restrictions ain't in place. Also in gym changing rooms plenty of men in and out of the showers in the buff so you are lucky.

Yeah, dudes get naked in front of each other much more often in Europe. The years that I lived / traveled there I'd be naked in front of other dudes on a weekly basis. In the USA ... not so much.

Interestingly, it was in Europe that I began doing PE. I wonder if there's a connection ...

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308702015

• Mo05e88
Could well be the reason why you started, like you have experienced in Europe many more people see you naked so it's not just about sexual encounters for confidence but also much more.

Over here it's seen as dirty and very unhygienic not to shower after training and all the showers are open there are no cubicles for privacy. So it's kit off and in you go, showering with upto 20 other guys at a time. To me that's just natural I've done it from young but to a foreigner it could be an eye opener.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 2 months ago #1308702018

Jacks10 wrote:

Mo05e88 wrote: I have 60 plus men see me naked per week due to rugby and showers after training and matches haha obviously when covid restrictions ain't in place. Also in gym changing rooms plenty of men in and out of the showers in the buff so you are lucky.

Yeah, dudes get naked in front of each other much more often in Europe. The years that I lived / traveled there I'd be naked in front of other dudes on a weekly basis. In the USA ... not so much.

Interestingly, it was in Europe that I began doing PE. I wonder if there's a connection ...

Makes sense. I live in the USA and never experienced other guys getting butt naked in front of me at the gym. Even in high school.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream