PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA?

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701801

• Huxinyu
  • Huxinyu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 8" Fat
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey all!

I've been a member of PEGym for a while now, probably longer than I can remember but have been on and off.
Before I get into my Androfill consultation with Gary Horn today, I'd like to give you guys a quick background, which some of you may be able to relate.

Recently divorced and have 1 child of who I care for full time while working from home (yes, together with the home schooling due to COVID :( ), I digress!

PE Experience

I did some PE briefly a few years back but was never consistent so didn't see any gains.
I started to take PE seriously about a year ago and purchased a HydroMax and Phallosan Forte (PF). I was very determined this time around and even after 3 months, I saw some EL gains. It was actually becoming fun and rather enjoyable, albeit a little mundane, the gains kept me going.

Routine

I was wearing the PF for as long as I could and that tended to be around 10 hours, sometimes less, 4-5 times a week. Jelq and pump every other day or 2 days on 2 days off.

Injury

Ever since summer of 2020 I had to stop all PE as I went a little too hard with pumping one session which bruised my glans. Not the usual blood spots or specs, but a proper, big bruise. I tried resting a week, two and even a month, but each time I tried, it just didn't look right and my glans would turn purple even from light sessions. Not only this, but my glans, even to this day have a lumpy/bumpy texture, much more prominent when erect.
So I had no choice but to stop any exercise. It has now been over 6 months with no signs of full recovery......tick tock tick tock.....

But Why?

Why not?! We all want a bigger knob (well most of us), unless you're a naturally hung and girthy stud (lucky bastards!).
Yes, some of you may be thinking and probably will write "But you're above average, why would you want to risk it?". Simple answer, because I want to, and can. It will make me feel better, both mentally and physically. As I have very aggressive turtling, I won't feel so embarrassed as I am now showing my 2" flaccid, be that when getting changed in the gym or in front of a lady. Even though we were married for years I still was embarrassed showing it after a shower or getting undressed.

It will result in better sex (almost guaranteed). I mean, I can't think of any reason as not do it. As a largely low risk procedure, there are hardly any negatives.
It's obvious most women prefer girth to length, and my X wife was a perfect example. She was pretty loose for my 5.5" girth, not surprising after the years of sex and of course, giving birth.
On some occasions I added a finger or 2 during intercourse, the pleasure and noises she made and experienced shortly before cuming were so damn evident, if I were thicker, it would be more pleasurable and enjoyable for the both of us without the use of fingers (or anything else!). This is just an example, but there are many more similar experiences I recall having with my x wife that I could go into, but this is not an erotica post and I've droned on a bit too much already!

Plan

I wanted to do manual PE for as long as possible and achieve gains until I plateaued, this was when I had planned to use fillers to get instant and max girth gains. Due to the injury, this plan is now kaput for the foreseeable future and I honestly don't know how long it will take to fully recover.....ENTER PLAN B!

Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA Conundrum

Considering I will be doing some (and then some) waiting before I can get back into manual PE, I've made up my mind to go for fillers.
I've read many threads, the majority of which are AvantiDerma PMMA. Almost all have been amazingly successful and only one a complete disaster from what I have read anyway (Miracle8x7). Doing my research, I have come to the conclusion that I am not the perfect candidate of whom are;

Showers - zero to little turtling
Circumcised
Slender/lean build
Minimal fat pad

As I am not circumcised and the complete opposite to an ideal candidate (I can be anything from FL 2" - 4" and FG 2.5" - 4.5"), I'm wondering if I'd have bad results because of this. To give you an idea of how much I change - BPEL 7.2" BEEG 5.5". I'm sure you'd agree that from 2" FL to 7.2" BFEL is a BIG difference.

Androfill Consultation

I went to see Gary Horn today as I wanted to listen to an experienced professional after researching many months, and his advise wasn't exactly in line with the majority, or AvantiDerma (website details) for that matter. I was hoping I'd have almost all of my questions answered, including some clarification on the conundrum, but to my disappointment, I'm even more confused as to what to do.

First off, he said he WOULD NOT use Ellanse as a first time patient, only HA. Secondly, he said DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PMMA. Ellanse is as far as anyone should go.

To be honest, I was a little disheartened, mainly due to Mr Horn not really assessing anything, and it seemed like a pretty rushed "consultation". I would have thought he would at least check my Johnson for elasticity or general condition to see if I was a good or bad candidate, but instead, he literally looked at it for 4 seconds, measured length and girth (2 seconds each!) and that was it.....

I asked about the benefits of circumcision, he said there weren't any really, just have to mold it so that the filler doesn't go to the base of the foreskin (which I already knew). To summarise, from the very brief "consultation" I was underwhelmed and even more confused as to what route to take. Maybe it's just me and I was expecting too much, buy hey ho!

Regardless, kind of put me off to be honest. Anyway, here are my options and potentially yours if you're in the same predicament as me;

1. Go all out, get as close to an ideal client as possible by getting circumcised and book an appointment for AvantiDerma in Mexico for PMMA
2. Get circumcised and do HA first with Androfill or equivalent UK doctor
3. Get circumcised and find a reputable company to do Elanse first
4.Play it safe, no circumcision, do HA first (which naturally dissolves in months) and see how it goes, however I fear this will give worst results and put me off doing any filler altogether considering I am not the ideal candidate, plus, it really does seem like a waste of money

I know you guys won't be able to choose for me and I don't expect you to, but it would be amazing to hear from anyone who has been injected with ANY filler who have a similar anatomy to me.
This would certainly help to render my decision as well as those who are in my shoes.

Thank you all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701802

What’s your Girth goal?

If it’s modest, like 0.5”, you maybe could avoid the Circumcision.
Keep in mind that it’s not always easy to adapt to a newly Circumcised penis as an adult, not something to do light hearted. Think of something simply like masturbating, it will be different and different kind of stimulation.

If you can go to Mexico, I'd say go for it. Avanti Derma is the best choice.
10+ years of experience
Active on forum
Excellent pre and post care.

I would go for Ellanse though, seems the best choice at the moment.

Last edit: by Gg82.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701803

Since both are excellent choices, I'd consider other factors like travel, lodging, and the need for Revision (which also equates to additional travel).

If you choose UK/EU, go with a PhalloBoards Sponsor (i.e. Androfill), they're held to a higher standard and accountability by being a contributor to the forum.

If you choose Mexico, be sure to check out the Tijuana street tacos... delicious!

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701812

I did ask Androfill about uncircumcised and how much filler you can get. They replied 0.5inch uniform or 1inch at the base to 0.5 behind glans. I only looking for max 0.5inch increase and I want to keep my skin.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701815

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
@Gg82 , thanks!

I agree, and I don't particularly like the idea of being circumcised. I guess it's more of a personal preference but I've always uncircumcised looks better. I guess it comes down to the individual and overall aesthetics. I mean some will look better circumcised , others uncircumcised, depends on many aspects.

Apart from the obvious advantage of filler results, other positive I can think of when circumcised is the glans reduced sensitivity over time. This is a positive for me as I don't exactly last long during intercourse and I guess this will help somewhat.

Otherwise, you're correct in saying it's not an easy decision to make. I would want to try and avoid in necessary.

I would want at least a 1" gain, so I think realistic long term goals will be to give Mexico a visit. If I were to do that, I would certainly take the dive with circumcision as I would want to have the best chance possible.

I've kind of made up my mind. I will opt for a lower cost HA formula such as Genefill or Voluma in the first instance. This is to see how it goes, get experience and try to mold the best way I possibly can.
Exactly @Zolki , even with lower quality HAs, I want to try and get most to the base and then taper it off towards the tip without looking weird. I have attached a photo of what I mean. This is me playing around with photo editing lol, the thinner photo is obviously me now but the fatter image is where I plan to get eventually and I'm guessing this will be about 7.5" girth or so.

Being uncircumcised and wanting a uniform look is counter productive in my case (mainly due to small glans). It will almost certainly make my flaccid look like a sausage roll as well as unnecessarily "waste" filler on the foreskin.

As you can see, my head is the real limiter here, so I think 7.5" is the max.

If I am able to get results similar to the edited photo uncircumcised, then I would be happy sticking to Ellanse and won't feel the need to go to Mexico as I am from the UK anyway.

So I plan to book into PF on Harley Street at some point in the next month or two. I've decided on PF because this is a temporary tester. I can't justify spending lots of money on an expensive filler and method for it to be non existent in a few months (thinking worst case here). If all is well, I will go ahead with Ellanse with Androfill.
If results are undesirable, I will have to seriously consider circumcision and going to Mexico.

Will keep you all up to date and thank you all for your input. @Skeptical_One I will certainly keep the tacos in mind if I go lol
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701816

Yep that's the route I'm planning to take. HA first to see and then Ellanese. I'm 4.7inch Girth so I just want to get a little bit over 5inches and I will be happy with it. You can ask Androfill for cheap HA to try first

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701817

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
Correct @Zolki , although PF are cheaper by about £1k with the exact same branded filler.
Yes, it can be argued that they won't do as good as a job, but it doesn't really bother me considering it will be very temporary. I mean, even if they manage to inject it complete unevenly and there are nodules everywhere, at least I can test out trying to correct it to give me experience going forward of how to mold in that first 2 weeks.

At first, I couldn't t bear the idea of spending a few £k for anything less than semi permanent results, but beggars can't be choosers and it can't be helped that I'm not an ideal candidate.

I have come to accept that I will have to pay the first £1-2k as a "feeler" (excuse the pun!) and hopefully it will confirm my next move.

Thanks for the input @Zolki , I'll be sure to update my progress, would be good to hear of yours too.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701827

Before going through the procedure have you considered asking your wife to work on her Kegels? I’ve read that they help women who have given birth tighten things up a bit. That first photo just looks silly. Doesn’t look natural at all.. lol.

Last edit: by New1inch.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701829

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
@New1inch I would if we were still together haha. Thanks for the advice though ;)
I mean it makes sense, particularly if your wife wants their partner or agrees to the filler. Why should it be on the guy? They should contribute too lol

I don't think it looks too bad, but this is the thickest I would want it anyway, could potentially be too thick. Aesthetically though, you are correct, it's out of proportion and there's nothing I can do about that except for limiting how much filler I go for.

There are natural cocks out there that probably already look like this or even worse. I mean I've seen some that have very thin shafts but very bug, mushroom heads, looks even more weird than my edited photo.
They can't do anything about it, they were born that way. But at least they can use fillers to make it look more natural, where as in my case I can't without it looking unnatural.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701837

Huxinyu wrote: @New1inch I would if we were still together haha. Thanks for the advice though ;)
I mean it makes sense, particularly if your wife wants their partner or agrees to the filler. Why should it be on the guy? They should contribute too lol

I don't think it looks too bad, but this is the thickest I would want it anyway, could potentially be too thick. Aesthetically though, you are correct, it's out of proportion and there's nothing I can do about that except for limiting how much filler I go for.

There are natural cocks out there that probably already look like this or even worse. I mean I've seen some that have very thin shafts but very bug, mushroom heads, looks even more weird than my edited photo.
They can't do anything about it, they were born that way. But at least they can use fillers to make it look more natural, where as in my case I can't without it looking unnatural.

Yeah there’s penises out there with smaller glans but not like that mock up you did. I know you’re trying to talk yourself in making it ok, but I’m telling you that looks crazy. Even if a shaft that small had smaller glands it wouldn’t be that small from the shaft. If I seen a dick like that I’d automatically think it’s enhanced.

I thought you was doing it because you was with someone that you was sticking fingers in while fucking them. Maybe I read that wrong. In that case at your size I’d still hold off, you are big already and complications CAN happen. Why risk it, if you don’t need it?

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701845

@New1inch , I feel like @Huxinyu going the HA route first keeps complication risks low, and is a wise route to take.

To be honest, experienced practitioners providing proven fillers are getting to acceptable levels of risk when it comes to cosmetic medicine. Granted, I've never been one to recommend phalloplasty to the notably endowed, you know that lol. Even so, I can't say that getting this kind of work done (especially HA) is anymore risky than a woman getting a butt or boob job.

Phalloplasty is coming of age.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701851

Hey man, thanks for sharing your situation. As we've all said and you already know: you big, dude. However, we all want a bigger penis -- it's just part of the male mindset -- and I don't think you should disqualify yourself just because you're starting out bigger than most of us did. Desired penis size is subjective here, and there are women who truly like them big.

That said, I personally don't like the idea of doing a round of HA first to see if you like it. If it gave the same results as PMMA or Ellanse then, yeah, it would be a good option. But I don't think that a foreign substance that sits in your body and feels squishy and unnatural would give you a good perspective on what a microsphere filler that produces living tissue with collagen, veins, and arteries would be like. If anything, it may turn you off to GE altogether.

Also, the way that you came away feeling after your consultation ... well, I'll put it like this, if I felt like that when leaving a doctor who performs a costly elective procedure I would seriously think twice about going back.

I'm kind of standing out from the pack here when I say that I think you should go for option 1: go to Dr. C or Dr. Morales in Tijuana and get one round of a microsphere filler. They apply the product in thin layers and the half Inch or so that you will gain from one round probably isn't going to result in an extreme modification. However, I'm not impartial here, as that's the route that I took.

Other than that, let us know what you decide and keep us posted on your progress.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701867

Skeptical_One wrote: @New1inch , I feel like @Huxinyu going the HA route first keeps complication risks low, and is a wise route to take.

To be honest, experienced practitioners providing proven fillers are getting to acceptable levels of risk when it comes to cosmetic medicine. Granted, I've never been one to recommend phalloplasty to the notably endowed, you know that lol. Even so, I can't say that getting this kind of work done (especially HA) is anymore risky than a woman getting a butt or boob job.

Phalloplasty is coming of age.

I mean regardless of how mainstream and accepted things are, something could still go wrong. I been around these subs for 10 years. I’ve seen some guys with big nice looking penises (no homo) make their penises look worse than it looked before. It was bigger for sure but it didn’t look aesthetically great to the eye.

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701895

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
Greatly appreciate everyone's input and will try to reply to each of you individually.

@New1inch
Wouldn't say that I'm talking myself into anything. My main goal is to increase girth but I'm not on a mission to make it look freakish-like either.
I'd like to get to 7" girth at least and if that means it looks a little odd, so be it. Aesthesis comes 2nd to girth for me. Don't get me wrong, the look of it is still pretty important and I will avoid making it look really fake where I can. It’s all about trying to find a good compromise between the two.

I plan to continue manual length PE after going for derma injections and it would be amazing if I could reach 8 x 7 in the future, which should make it more natural, although that's something that will take some time, if it can be achieved, that is.

So that you better understand, I spoke about this with my x wife before we divorced, she was actually up for me increasing my girth and was excited and encouraging the fact of manual PE since I began. Not that it really matters about here now we're no longer together, but it's more about me than her or my future partner to be.

I completely understand what you're saying. No matter how experienced a surgeon or mainstream a particular surgery method may be, there is still a risk regardless. This is of course factored in and the whole reason why I've been researching for as long as I have. Granted, not as long as you have, but not far off (considering I started over 10 years ago, just on and off).

It's like anything really, you have to evaluate the pros and cons, most importantly the potential risks involved. From what I’ve read about and seen, the potential complications of HA injections are VERY LOW if using a reliable and reputable Dr. with trusted filler. @Skeptical_One is on the same lines as I in this respect. In fact, I considered doing this over 10 years ago and never followed through as it still seemed phalloplasty was very much in infancy with too many uncertainties.
2021 in comparison however, is a completely different story. I'm not trying to persuade myself, just looking at data and researching as much as I can.

@Jacks10 Exactly, I personally don't consider myself big and this is based on a number of things.
In many settings, be that the gym showers, bath houses or just going for a wee in the public toilets, it's safe to say that I am smaller than 70%.

Yes, I understand this may be down to my aggressive turtling and very small flaccid as a result, but even still, most guys are much bigger in comparison, not marginally. I've always been confused by the average figures as they never seem to reflect my real-world experiences (as mentioned above).
Anyway, don’t want to get into this too much. As you say @Jacks10 , it's all subjective.

I agree with you, low quality HA should not be compared to high quality fillers such as Ellanse or even PMMA. I am not concerned about the "squishy" filler and other substandard characteristics. The main thing I'm trying to ascertain here is if I should go ahead and get a circumcision.
The initial low cost HA session I plan to have is to see how it will look uncircumcised. If it looks very unnatural or unsightly in any way to the point where I puts me off (I'm more concerned about the sausage in blanket looks and it no longer looking like a penis), it will answer my questions.

This leads me onto my response re being unhappy with consultation and I can't agree with you more. Which is why I have decided to go for the 30ml package with PF (pending consultation). I first messaged almost a year ago now and they've always been extremely helpful. They told me when I attend for consultation, they will check my member out and advice. They informed me that they will check for skin elasticity, baseline, ask me what my goals are etc. As mentioned, I was under the impression this would be done with Androfill, but not even one of the above was asked or carried out.

So, if all is well and I am happy with everything in the consultation, I will go ahead and the 10ml per session as it will at least give me an idea of where to stop. For example, if it looks like a sausage roll after 20ml, I will know that’s the aesthetics limit without. I will then have to decide if I should get circumcised for my next session of Ellanse or PMMA. I may even possibly get another trial run of the same filler when circumcised just to be 100% sure. After all, I wouldn’t want my knob to look unsightly for 3-4 hours, or even worse, potentially forever with PMMA.

I understand not everyone can relate and we will always have different views but I hope this all makes sense as I've tried my best to clearly.
In addition, I trust this will serve as a guide for anyone else in my position in the future, without them having time and money on these “trial and errors”.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Girth Filler Journey - Androfill Ellanse vs AvantiDerma PMMA? 3 years 1 month ago #1308701907

• Huxinyu
  • 8" Fat
I wouldn't say it's greed, basic demand/supply.

Yes, from most people's perspective, they seem to be overcharging, but it's quite simple really - don't like it/can't afford? Then don't do go for it, no one is forcing you.
I'm just looking at this unbiasedly, not agreeing or disagreeing with you here.

Those who are considered wealthy would think it's excellent value, even though it is more expensive than other options on the market. On the other hand, average Joe will be really stretched to afford a single session of Ellanse with Androfill.

In any case, I agree with you as far as to the value of PMMA, the best bang for your buck. just risker overall as it cannot be reversed. Not sure if I'd want to dive into that on my first session of filler. I would consider it if I were the ideal candidate, otherwise it's not something you just decide on a whim particularly seeing as though the most reputable company is in Mexico.

UK > Mexico during COVID isn't exactly straightforward..

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream