PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fluid Swelling Post HA (Photos Inside)

Fluid Swelling Post HA 3 years 2 months ago #1308701768

• jeff21
  • jeff21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Ok great, ya I’m seeing him soon. Seems as though my anatomy can’t handle that amount of filler especially being uncut, the filler is kind of acting as tourniquet and place pressure on the lymphatic system causing the swelling. Removing some filler should help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fluid Swelling Post HA 3 years 2 months ago #1308701973

• jeff21
Hi guys - little update, Dr. mata has done a pretty bad job of handling this situation. I saw him and he claimed that the area was simply filler but after adding dissolvent its still there. Now it looks super uneven all over and that large swelling/bump/edema is still there. I believe it is swelling as it also feels super squishy and kind of movable. He has been quite rude claiming that irregularities happen and that I understand, but he's basically telling me to live with it. He's seeing me again on Monday but im afraid he will not be able to resolve it. Really looks like lymphatic edema to me. I can add more pictures but I'm trying to figure out what my options would be. It is unsightly and really making me not want to engage in sex. If the experienced doctors such as @Dr_Oates @Avanti_Derma @Androfill could respond that would be a blessing. Things could be worse and I will try to stay positive but pls try to help if you can!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Fluid Swelling Post HA 3 years 2 months ago #1308701974

• jeff21

Fluid Swelling Post HA 3 years 2 months ago #1308701975

Filler irregularities do happen, sure, but they can also be fixed, or at the very least, alleviated... especially with HA!

Hopefully he shows a bit more sympathy & professionalism in person; I wouldn't read too much in email exchanges because it's easy to misinterpret tone or bedside mannerism through text. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt this coming appointment. Our Sponsors can chime in if they wish, but I'd personally wait to hear from your performing physician regarding prognosis and any corrective measures, before imparting advice.

Perhaps off-topic but this is a reminder to newcomers and veterans alike: stick with PhalloBoards Sponsors --> because of their public face & profile on a patient network forum, they are bound to higher standards and accountability, thus improving standard of care & results. I know this comment isn't necessarily helpful to your case specifically, but I need to state this to the community-at-large nonetheless.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Fluid Swelling Post HA 3 years 2 months ago #1308701977

• jeff21
@Skeptical_One I saw him in person actually and did get some removed - this bedside mannerism and his response was all in person. Another doctor I saw (who doesn't't perform this sort of stuff) thought it was lymphatic swelling. It did go down a bit w the dissolvent but the other doctor said that the pressure of the fillers/superficial injecction/ and too much being put towards the tip could cause this. I really agree with your statement of sticking with sponsors, I have learned my lesson lol.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream