• Page:

TOPIC: Advice on touch up & nodule remedy timing

Advice on touch up & nodule remedy timing 3 years 1 month ago #1308701679

• New_member
  • New_member's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Dr. Morales and I will say overall she did a good job. I worked hard on aftercare, but some just end of with better results. My unevenness is not extremely noticeable to be fair here. We’re more critical of our own dicks.

I have my stats on some earlier ones. I’m about 6.5 EL and alittle over 6 in Girth. Base slightly slimmer at 5.75ish but since I have a downward bend I measure straight at 6 in EL. Haven’t measured in weeks.... Honestly kinda over the whole Dick game and measuring after I went through it all, but wanna support and respond as guys did the same for me. Kinda scared me back to reality...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advice on touch up & nodule remedy timing 3 years 1 month ago #1308701680

@New_member Glad to hear that! I am very happy with my outcome honestly. I have a small bump and one low spot but after looking at old videos of my penis before I realized that I always had it (the low spot), it was just more pronounced now cause the area around it was larger. When erect these things are barely noticeable to me even. I might go in for a touchup session down the road and I might not, it's just not that big of a deal. Well happy to hear from you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream