PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Behind glans swelling. Nervous (Photos Inside)

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 1 month ago #1308701758

It looks great if you not mention , I wouldn’t know ! Congrats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 1 month ago #1308701760

Looks great

Behind glans swelling. Nervous (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701761

wow great results. its post like this that get me excited for when its my turn
The following user(s) said Thank You: wait_what

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 1 month ago #1308701853

wait_what wrote: So everything has been pretty uniform except the ridge that I showed you. When it's Flaccid and I pinch it I can feel the product at the ridge and on the left midshaft. Those are the only places I can pinch product though. Does anybody else have that? I haven't been Hanging during the day when at work most of the time it's retracted now that I have ran out of flomax. I reached out to Ian but the offices are closed, I am not even sure if they can write a prescription that I can fill in the US. I'd like to get a refill on flomax, maybe I should just reach out to my doctor here.

I would say that's normal, although I wouldn't think that it's product that you're pinching -- that dissipates pretty quickly. Its more than likely collagen or a little bit of fibrosis. If it doesn't hurt and doesn't appear too pronounced I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 1 year 11 months ago #1308707176

• dpeirot
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2

wait_what wrote: @Jacks10 Thank you, I appreciate that. It's actually filled in some over the past couple of days, I've been itching in the morning like crazy so I am sure collagen is forming. I was looking at old videos that I made with my ex and I think that dent was always there just got a little more pronounced after adding filler around it. It's not a big deal at all and if it ever bothers me it's just a small dent to fill in. I'll attach some pictures from today. I also made a video of Ian doing this initial after care if that would be helpful to anyone.

Hey @wait_what , thanks for your report and congrats on your results !
Would you still be willing to share your video ? I'm very interested in seeing Ian's method to deal with after care.
Thx, take care.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream