PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside)

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Pictures inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701320

Are you Flaccid in your last photos? It looks huge. Next time your Erect make sure to measure again. I swear you look way bigger than 6”. And when you measure make sure to push the ruler in to get an accurate measurement. Or it can be your height maybe. How tall are you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706045

• Colorbrand
  • Colorbrand's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I’m highly considering going back to Avanti Derma for round 3. Is it a bad idea to request 30% PMMA throughout? I have some nodules now but I dont mind. Any advice is appreciated.
The pics i posted are me before PMMA and the other pic is after 2 rounds. That second pic may have been a bit swollen OR right after Erection.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706065

If you don't care about nodules, why not? The last time I went there I requested a high ratio of 30 to 10. I ended up with 16 cc's of 30 and 5 of 10. I think you may want to do a couple CCs of 10 to taper but I would trust the doctor's judgment. That's what you're paying them for.

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706066

Colorbrand you got any before and after Erect pics ?

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706096

your results look great bro. what's your current Erect length and Girth now?

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 days ago #1308707276

• Otmjake
  • Thank you received: 0
How is it now? Still happy with results more long term? Any lumps or bumps?

My PMMA experience at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 days ago #1308707277

• Otmjake
  • Thank you received: 0
How noticeable are the bumps?

My PMMA experience 1 year 11 months ago #1308707504

• ivan808
  • Thank you received: 3

Colorbrand wrote: They prescribed Tamsulosin 0.4 mg capsules to take at night before bed. It helps with relaxation of the penis. One side effect is it could prevent you from ejaculating when you orgasm. You should return to normal soon after your prescription is finished. An antibiotic named Cefalexina 500 mg, 3 times a day for 6 days. They also prescribed Ibuprofen for swelling.
12/11/20 3 of my 5 entry points were still oozing but nothing to out of control. All the botox injection points were prominent and some soreness. But overall felt like I just handled it pretty roughly. I returned for the LED healing light and IPL collagen booster at 9am and Ian adminstered those treatments. He did say that i was not massaging correctly, so its important that you py close attention to what he is doing... maybe even take a video. My appointment lasted about 30 mins and he told me to call him if i need to.
I’m not sure if glans enhancement did much. Im not sure if the scrotox did much. Im not sure if the Phallotox did much. The Linnea safe def worked. I definitely want 2 more rounds because id love for it to stay the size it was when it was with a bit of swelling. But I am pleased with my results. Maybe i’ll do straight PMMA (no add ons) next time and BEG for 20ccs. I’ll write more tom.
Here are a variety of pics day 2. Soft, semi hard and diffrent angles. I hope this helps someone.

Are you sure you're 6'' in EL? I'm about the same and you look at least 7''.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream