PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Last minute advice...

Last minute advice... 3 years 4 months ago #1308700955

@greygreygrey You seem to have greatly misunderstood or misread my comments. At no point did I state as fact that alcohol diminishes gains from neocollagenesis from fillers. So, please don't suggest to me what I should or should not post on this forum. In fact, I pretty clearly stated I don't know if it does. No study on pmma and pcl microspeheres has been done in regards to this. I said I'd bet (meaning my opinion) that regular drinking (regularly getting drunk more or less) could have some effect. I said I'd bet (meaning my opinion) that regular drinking (regularly getting drunk more or less) would have some effect on gains based off what alcohol does to the body in general, with or without a collagen producing filler in you, the impacts on health and it's relation to being able to grow collagen. What I did state as fact is that alcohol effects collagen production. You're right, if somebody has one drink a year, it may have no effect on collagen production so in that sense I was misleading. But I later go on to say that how much you drink matters into the equation so maybe not so misleading.

I'm not sure what you're basing your claim that alcohol impedes collages production

This is from an actual doctor greygrey who describes it as little darts poking holes in the collagen:

observer.com/2017/06/prevent-dullness-re...0in%20those%20fibers .

A nutritionist is quoted in this one saying "Alcohol is actually one of the worst, most aggressive compounds to destroy your skin" i.e. will age you, i.e. causing wrinkles, i.e. collagen loss

www.vogue.com/article/alcohol-skin-damage-effects

"To begin with, there are no nutrients in alcohol. In fact, alcohol can adversely affect your nutrition levels by causing a depletion in healthy nutrients that aid in carrying oxygen throughout your body. Specifically, alcohol can have a huge negative impact on your vitamin A level, which is a very important antioxidant for your skin/body and it is vital in the regeneration of new cells. " www.doctoroz.com/blog/jodi-sawyer-rn/how...-can-alcohol-age-you

"but studies have also shown that alcohol lowers the levels of vitamin A in the body which in turn lowers the skin’s collagen production." lenews.ch/2015/05/08/surprising-facts-ab...hol-and-skin-damage/

"Alcohol is a toxin with little nutrient value and can contribute to poorer liver function, reduced immunity, hormone disruption, cell damage and insulin issues all impacting on the quality, appearance and aging of your skin," www.insider.com/stop-drinking-what-happens-to-your-skin-2018-8

"When you drink a lot of alcohol, collagen and elastin production slows down, which leads to thinning skin and wrinkles." destinationhope.com/understanding-the-effects-of-alcoholism-on-the-skin

"6 Ways Alcohol Ages You: Loss of collagen and face fullness – Reduced levels of collagen lead to a loss of elasticity and fullness in your skin" promises.com
It comes down to nutrition. It's hard to be healthy when you're regularly getting drunk. You could replace the word "alcohol" in all of the above with "sugar" and it's the same thing. If somebody was wanting to maximise collagen health in their body, a doctor wouldn't recommend them to eat candy or drink whiskey.

This is from Dr. Wall on our forum in regards to skin healing: "A few general pieces of advice I could provide are: keeping physically fit, eating healthy, refraining from alcohol and smoking and getting adequate sleep."

Reading through posts from actual doctors online, such as on realself, suggest that alcohol has no impact on collagen production from fillers.

I'm assuming you read this or something similar:

www.realself.com/question/germany-de-alc...wal-collagen#7595428

These are all doctors who do filler procedures. They aren't going to tell their patients to stop drinking since I'd bet 90% of their patients drink. There aren't any studies on alcohol's effect on fillers like pmma or ellanse so they aren't going to risk discourage people who love drinking to get the procedure. Yet, time and again they suggest healthy living. They suggest drinking in moderation. Like every doctor. None of the doctors say anything about regular drinking (regularly consuming more than three drinks) only that it causes liver issues. One doctor states it as fact but again states as alcohol alone. Not regular consumption.

In the first link, Dr. Moore says there are no current studies relating alcohol to an inhibition of collagen synthesis. This turns out to be not true.

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0140673672906253

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8727593/

ToughPill gained +.75" in his first round and followed the same routine as he did in his 2nd round.

Yes, I'm aware. That's why my theory is based off of redundancy, the body only having a certain amount of trace minerals required to form collagen.

The 3 most important factors for growth are 1) genetics, 2) skin elasticity, and 3) aftercare

I've just given you several links talking about alcohol's impact on Vitamin A which effects skin elasticity.

You can't change your genetics and the way you respond to this procedure.

That's simply 100% not true. There can be ways to change your genetics. Your genes aren't set in concrete at birth. Your lifestyle effects your genes. You can change your genetic makeup. It's been said time and gain by doctors on this forum and elsewhere that a healthy lifestyle does impact results. So, common sense tells you that everything, including what we eat and drink, would have some impact.

www.bing.com/search?q=changing+genetic+m...&FORM=ANAB01&PC=U531

If you add GHK-CU into your body, growth horomone, testesterone, eat healthy, you are in fact playing around with your makeup.

I drank a couple of beers after my procedure yesterday and I plan to continue drinking and enjoying my life throughout my recovery process.

Good for you. It's your choice whether or not you consume things that cause inflammation in the body during the healing process. I would suggest to anyone not to do this however. If you do a google search you'll see that almost every clinic that comes up suggests waiting at least a day if not 2 days to consume alcohol after getting a filler.

Yeah, please report back. Drink a fifth every week between now and PMMA's max collagen growth of about 6 weeks? Let me know how it goes I wish more guys would report more about their diet and lifestyle when reporting gains. I'd be curious. Like I said, I agree with the doctors that moderate drinking probably won't have an effect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Last minute advice... 3 years 4 months ago #1308700966

Did you have any issues bringing supplements on the plane? I received my collagen supplement yesterday.

Last minute advice... 3 years 3 months ago #1308701166

You should have no problem bringing supplements on the plane. I even brought on reconstituted peptides.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream