PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seeking modest result w Ellansé - How long (Estimate) till consistent sex?

Seeking modest result w Ellansé - How long (Estimate) till consistent sex? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700152

• fightclub
  • fightclub's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
If you are going for 8Ml I think you will end up with around a 1/2" increase and not 1/4" as you want.
Im also around the same size as you, looking forward for your results.
Good luck with your procedure with mr C.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Seeking modest result w Ellansé - How long (Estimate) till consistent sex? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700160

Had Ellanse done a couple months ago. I was told no sex for 7 days. After about 10 days, I was at least once a day. Not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but no pain etc (except maybe for her) ;)

Seeking modest result w Ellansé - How long (Estimate) till consistent sex? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700176

Generally we say no sex for 1 week. Some guys get more swelling and maybe need 10days. 16+ days and you should be fine. the product should not be mobile, the access points healed up. Yes you probably get close to 0.5" Erect but dont necessarily want to go for less because it can be difficult to get a nice even spread of only 5 ml or less.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream