PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside)

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699362

46-year-old patient Circumcised who came for his first elective Phalloplasty procedure, he authorized the use of his clinical pictures. No history of past cosmetic or surgical procedures. He did 2 procedures with PMMA and the volume used was 20cc in each one. The patient opted for the Signature Package ( Full session of PMMA, PRP and IPL ).

Measurements:

Length: 10.5 cm (4.1 in) / 13 cm (5 in)

Initial Girth in middle shaft before procedure: 11 cm (4.3 in)

Final Girth in middle shaft after procedure #2: 16cm (6.2 in)

Dr Morales
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699363

Great results! Been rethinking PMMA. Maybe after the Ellanse is gone in a few years, I'll go that route.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699365

• Dobra69
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Are results after round ir after weeks 2rd??

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699373

• Dobra69
I dont understand why one person with less length received the same CC that one with 2" more. For example i have 18cm would i reiceive 20cc or more? Because I can see that person Who received more gain much more.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699375

There are variables with each individual person for sure. Plus individual end goals are unique too

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699376

• Dobra69

justn8 wrote: There are variables with each individual person for sure. Plus individual end goals are unique too

I know but i you put more maybe you Will gain more. Because It is not the same 6 "EL that 8" EL with 20CC of pmma. do you know what i wanna say? i know the risk that you can have.

@Avanti_Derma
The following user(s) said Thank You: tenxinteny

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699385

Generally, yes, the more volume, as well as higher concentration of PMMA, will typically yield larger results; however, the mechanism by which gains are achieved (collagen production) does vary individual-to-individual and other factors may be at play. That said, the correlation between volume & concentration with actual gains is pretty consistent for the most part.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699386

• Dobra69

Skeptical_One wrote: Generally, yes, the more volume, as well as higher concentration of PMMA, will typically yield larger results; however, the mechanism by which gains are achieved (collagen production) does vary individual-to-individual and other factors may be at play. That said, the correlation between volume & concentration with actual gains is pretty consistent for the most part.

I know but what i wanna say that 20cc is not the same in 5EL that 8EL. The gain Will be upper with 5EL but i guees the risk is upper.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699392

Dobra69 wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: Generally, yes, the more volume, as well as higher concentration of PMMA, will typically yield larger results; however, the mechanism by which gains are achieved (collagen production) does vary individual-to-individual and other factors may be at play. That said, the correlation between volume & concentration with actual gains is pretty consistent for the most part.

I know but what i wanna say that 20cc is not the same in 5EL that 8EL. The gain Will be upper with 5EL but i guees the risk is upper.

Correct. If hypothetically a 5EL has the same collagen response as an 8EL, it'll definitely provide the 5EL with more overall gain. The risk for aesthetic irregularity will also increase since there is less length to accommodate the product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dobra69

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699397

he gained 1.9 inches of Girth with two 20cc procedures? Is this a new record?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699398

• CP3
  • Thank you received: 3

Hyperbol wrote: he gained 1.9 inches of Girth with two 20cc procedures? Is this a new record?

Possible for the short length.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699399

Hyperbol wrote: he gained 1.9 inches of Girth with two 20cc procedures? Is this a new record?

I'm not sure if anyone's record-keeping but I've seen 1"+ gains reported with 15cc (albeit uncommon), so this isn't entirely surprising.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donnachago

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699400

• Dobra69
About the production of new collagen... Dermal graft works in the same way but In my case i had bad luck because my graft didn't generate much collagen. could it succes the same this time with PMMA?. i was taking collagen, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B,... and nothing worked...

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699402

Dobra69 wrote: About the production of new collagen... Dermal graft works in the same way but In my case i had bad luck because my graft didn't generate much collagen. could it succes the same this time with PMMA?. i was taking collagen, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B,... and nothing worked...

I'm not aware of any stories of PMMA producing very small gains. Sometimes people use the 10% for certain areas, but the higher concentration has produced significant growth in every case report I've read.

And, if you like, you can message me in Spanish. That might be helpful.

Case report 7211-ROM by Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 3 years 6 months ago #1308699403

What was your diet like? Do you eat processed foods? Do you drink?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream