PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside)

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 7 months ago #1308699605

• CP3
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
I have Licol ( PMMA from Korea ) and HA in the different injections. No issue for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 7 months ago #1308699607

Before and afters from my Circumcision. The afters are 1-day post-op. I am very pleased with my results and I am excited for it to heal up so I can see the full results. I asked my doctor for a low and tight cut and I believe he delivered on what I was asking for. He's an excellent doctor with great bedside manner, and is not one of those highly marketed doctors. He owns a small practice local to me in the U.S.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 7 months ago #1308699608

I can't see the attachments I uploaded, are they there? I know I don't have a membership but strange I can't view my own attachments..

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 7 months ago #1308699626

greygreygrey wrote: I can't see the attachments I uploaded, are they there? I know I don't have a membership but strange I can't view my own attachments..

Fixed. Submitting photos to a progress report grants the user Lifetime Premium Membership.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699723

Just updating here, I'm 1-week out from my Circumcision today. I've been healing well, and swelling is pretty minimal. No bleeding since my surgery, though these stitches definitely get annoying when rubbing against my sensitive glans or against my clothes. Can't wait to be fully healed up so that I can move forward with getting my fillers. I am still undecided between PMMA and Ellanse right now, but after emailing with Avanti and reading through a bunch of diaries here, I might actually be moving forward with PMMA. Tough decision!

Attaching an image of my Dick about 5-days post-Circumcision along with a mockup of my goals. It's probably the first full Erection I've had since my Circumcision, still a little puffy and swollen. I know I wasn't supposed to masturbate, but I really couldn't help it (just did it gently without aggravating my stitches). The mockup is my goal Dick, but not sure what the Girth is in the image. I'd love to be 6" Girth after everything is said and done. My largest part of my shaft is 4.75" Girth and then some thinner parts are around 4.6".

Side note not PE-related, but related to self-improvement, I had Botox done today for the first time. Went well, hopefully the results help me to prevent wrinkles in the future. My philosophy is if us guys aren't looking pretty in the face, no point in having a huge Dick!
Attachments:

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699777

Now that is something I did not know. I figured they probably wouldn't inject both in the same appointment, but not being able to get a layer of the other filler months later is news to me. I'm curious to know their reasoning, I'll ask (unless you already know and want to share).[/quote]

According to Ian, they just don't know how the two materials would interact.[/quote]

Yep that is basically it. Especially for permanent fillers or very long term like Ellanse it could be heard to predict what happens. Maybe 90 % of guys there will be no problem but for that next guy all sorts of issues that there is no predetermined solution.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699873

@greygreygrey how did you find your doctor? I need to find a dock for turkey neck removal before my pmma procedure. I see your hair grows up your shaft as well, I hate that. I plan on possible trying to get laser hair removal on my shaft. Also what app did you use to do the mock-up for your gains?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700149

Sorry I just saw your questions. Doctor for my Circumcision or PE? I actually don’t mind the hairs on my shaft, I just shave that along with the rest of my pubes. I used to think that was normal lol.

I used Photoshop Fix app on my phone to make the mock-ups. I recommend it since it’s really easy to use. It also gives you an instant gratification by imagining what your results might look like in a photo.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700168

Do you feel like you lost any inches due to Circumcision? thats my only concern.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700220

I’ve taken close measurements and I have not lost any length or Girth. My doctor was careful not to make my Circumcision too tight and induced an Erection during the procedure to make sure the cut wasn’t too tight for my Erect length.

In other news, I love my new cut Dick. I don’t know why everyone talks about losing sensation, but if anything, my sensation feels better now and jerking off/sex is more comfortable for me. Glad I finally had this done, and look forward to getting my fillers done in December. I don’t know exactly when yet, but it should be sometime in that month.
Attachments:

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700221

Wow, they did a great job. Looks like you will be perfect for fillers! My circ scar is almost 1.5 inches from my glans. Because of this I have a slight ridge going around my whole scar from the Ellanse.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700223

Great outcome. Obviously you dont need anything done to that, it is what most guys want as an 'after'. Just remember there are risks with every treatment. Best of luck and looking forward to your thread progress.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 5 months ago #1308700245

Why can't I see pics?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 5 months ago #1308700299

you have to buy membership

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 4 months ago #1308700759

Dr. Morales vs. Dr. C, is there any significant difference between the two in terms of quality of of work? I know Dr. C has more experience but I would be able to book sooner with Dr. M.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream