PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside)

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700764

Can you please share who your doctor was that did your Circumcision and how long did avanti say you have to wait before you can do fillers ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700765

greygreygrey wrote: Dr. Morales vs. Dr. C, is there any significant difference between the two in terms of quality of of work? I know Dr. C has more experience but I would be able to book sooner with Dr. M.

Just compare the progress reports; honestly, I've seen some really good work from Dr. M and can't imagine going wrong with either physician.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700767

ioannis519 wrote: Can you please share who your doctor was that did your Circumcision and how long did avanti say you have to wait before you can do fillers ?

PM if you’d like to know who my doctor was. He’s an excellent doctor and had really good bedside manners while listening to exactly what my goals were. Avanti says to the wait 3 months.

Skeptical_One wrote: Just compare the progress reports; honestly, I've seen some really good work from Dr. M and can't imagine going wrong with either physician.

Good to hear. If everything goes according to plan, I should be getting PMMA with her next Friday, December 11th.

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700773

I'm confirmed getting PMMA done on December 11th with Dr. Morales! B)

So excited for it.. I've been trying for years to get bigger girth through PE and nothing ever stuck or lasted for me. I am nervous about the current state of COVID quarantining in California and hoping that it won't interfere with my travel plans. I'm partially thinking about flying to Tijuana directly if that would make things easier (though it would be slightly more expensive than flying to San Diego and taking the shuttle down to TJ). I don't think I'll breathe a sigh of relief until the PMMA is actually being injected in my dick...

I started taking my collagen supplements. I might also take my old vacuum hanger out of the closet and start using it on my newly circumcised dick, which I haven't tried yet to see how it feels. Are there any other considerations I should take in the week leading up to my fillers?

I'm not sure if it's possible, but this journal might need to be renamed to PMMA instead of Ellanse since I've decided to go with the more permanent option. :)

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700785

Did anyone travel from San Diego airport to Mexico using the CBX border crossing service? Avanti offers shuttles but I found that it's extremely expensive ($240) since I'm traveling outside of their working hours between 8 am - 6 pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noxcuse

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700802

greygreygrey wrote: Did anyone travel from San Diego airport to Mexico using the CBX border crossing service? Avanti offers shuttles but I found that it's extremely expensive ($240) since I'm traveling outside of their working hours between 8 am - 6 pm.

Taking an Uber/Lyft ($20-$30) to the pedestrian entrance then finding your way to the Taxi hub ($5-$10), will probably cost you under $40 IN TOTAL. That said, you'd have to be comfortable finding your way to the actual Taxi hub, as with years of expansion-construction, it may be a bit confusing to get around (but not actually difficult). Simply tell the driver "The Grand Hotel" since it's a landmark and happens to be adjacent to Avanti Derma's building.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308700804

Thanks. CBX is way more enticing right now for the price and I know a bit of Spanish so I think I can get around, but I'm concerned about travel restrictions due to covid. Using the land bridge between Mexico and the US, the travel rules are restricting "non-essential" travel using the land bridge. I don't know where this procedure falls in the essential realm, especially when it's an elective procedure.

This is mostly why I'm still considering the shuttle, just to make my life easier and not have to worry about getting blocked at the border from entering.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 3 months ago #1308701099

Hey so did you get the procedure? Any update?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703066

Did it go well? How was travel between SD & TJ?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream