• Page:

TOPIC: CSF's PMMA journey

CSF's PMMA journey 3 years 9 months ago #1308698518

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33
I had major surgery when I was in high school and that caused some issues for me, like erection quality which lead to a decrease in size and triggered a bit of dysmorphia. Prior to finding this forum, I found FFT and went through with it about 13-14 yrs ago with Dr Giunta in VA. It did not take and all absorbed rather quickly. Whatever confidence I had regained was gone with the absorption, and then some. Then, thankfully, I found this forum and like many on here, I have read and lurked a lot over the last several years. I read on here, and did some of my own research, about Dr C and PMMA. I was pretty sure that's the route I wanted a couple/few years ago but life (kids, job loss, etc) always seem to get in the way. 2020 has been a great year for me and my family. I was able to jump on a side hustle during lockdown that paid for round 1 (Link to progress thread below) with Dr C just a few weeks ago. From that session, I have gained a little more than .75" MEG/Circ and .5" BEG. More than I originally lost from my surgery. My confidence has soared. My wife interest in my dick has soared. After the swelling went down and my current size stabilized, shes stopped me walking by naked to ask to see it. Shes talked about how big it is, how great it feels and how much she loves it. Shes only been with 2 other guys, we met when she was only 20, and I knew I was prob not her biggest (or at best tied for biggest) but now I know I'm by far her biggest. After 2 kids, I'm stretching her out and it still looks and feels natural. Oh, btw, she has no idea I had this done. Zero. I told her I was traveling to San Diego to have a minor procedure done to fix some issues caused by my surgery from high school (not incorrect). I told her a by product of the procedure was that whatever I lost from my surgery in HS should come back. Theres been zero suspicion to PE surgery. She thinks this 100% all natural me. Which it pretty much is, or at least, will be soon lol.
I'm scheduled for round 2 in a few weeks, thanks to the side hustle, that will get me to my goal of 6"+ girth. I need just about .25" mid and .5" base to accomplish this. I'm excited to achieve my goals and complete my PE journey in the next month. The best part is that the timing of recovery is perfect. When my size should be stabilized is when well be away for a friends wedding and shell be peaking on her ovulation, meaning she'll be horny AF! It's all great as I'm already fixed. So I can stretch the shit out of her right little pussy, again, a couple times a day for that week.
As my wife has told me, 2020 has brought me bug muscles, big paycheck, and a big dick. 2020 has been good to me and I couldn't be happier!

Round 1 progress thread: phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...3-round-1-w-drc.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by csf84.

CSF's PMMA journey 3 years 9 months ago #1308698542

Good luck with round 2 dude. So happy to hear the positive results in your life.

CSF's PMMA journey 3 years 9 months ago #1308698587

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33
Thanks, brother!

Due to life, good things, I had to postpone round 2 for about 3-4weeks.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream