PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698377

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
Hopefully this is an acceptable idea to the moderators - I expect I am not alone, as someone who is on the fence about if I should or shouldn't do this, and if I should go with PMMA or Ellanse. It would be great to have a collection of anecdotal experiences shared. So if you have had any results that were less than ideal after your PMMA injection, please share the details, including the time frame here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jacknimble.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698379

I would like to preface this with....I did not have a sponsor do my procedure. I had a US derm in Chicago do mine and she used Bellafill. It is fda approved but has a bovine carrier.

Anyway. I had 10 cc. Bellafill is 20 perc PMMA. From the get go I had swelling and pain. That turned into two granulomas at around mos 4. At mos 9 I had to have as much as possible removed. I used Dr Gelman. He did his best, but now I have chronic inflammation and burning pain in shaft and scrotum. I believe I have been suffering from a biofilm reaction post surgery causing my chronic inflammation.
PMMA is a permanent decision. One needs to understand that a second round, or surgery, or a whole body infection can cause biofilm issues. Then the only way to try to remedy is to remove the filler. Problem is PMMA is intertwined with everything. Lymphatics, vessels. Near impossible to remove all.
I in no way want to cause anyone fear. Some guys do ok with PMMA.
I would suggest HA or nothing at all.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698380

jacknimble wrote: Hopefully this is an acceptable idea to the moderators - I expect I am not alone, as someone who is on the fence about if I should or shouldn't do this, and if I should go with PMMA or Ellanse. It would be great to have a collection of anecdotal experiences shared. So if you have had any results that were less than ideal after your PMMA injection, please share the details, including the time frame here.

Sure, I don't think there is anything wrong with that... although this opportunity has always been available to anyone who's experienced adverse and/or undesirable outcomes; this is true for PMMA, silicone implants, and everything in between. This is one of the few major reasons this forum even exists.

If a posting/topic is neither antagonizing or in violation of forum rules, I have no problem with an information gathering (as long as it isn't redundant or lazy), and this topic is a legitimate use of the forum. As a matter of fact, I'll link an important thread from the old forum that discusses many potential complications, as well as the opinions & experiences of veteran members:
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/inf...=infections&trail=15

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698387

• jacknimble
Thanks for the approval. I just felt it would be nice to have a the results of many members summed up in a single post as I've been poring through posts for hours and feeling like I"m only really getting the feedback of just a few people since it takes a lot of time to go through a single progress report and find these specific details for one person.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698392

I think the "necessary hours" of sifting through the data is actually worthwhile, and having a few names pop into this topic wont necessarily do the "bigger picture" justice.

For example, I've had someone email me having previously visited a company & practitioner I wont mention by name (Not a Sponsor or Advertiser). They allege to have had "dissatisfaction with their PMMA." It turned out that the practitioner lied about injecting PMMA and subsequent biopsies revealed liquid silicone oil. Until it was proven that he had silicone, the patient was adamant PMMA was inside of him. This is why it's better to acquire information from progress reports that span over weeks, months, or years than to rely solely on a snapshot of a few current users.

I'd advise anyone who decides to update this thread to be as detailed in your summary as possible, for good measure.

Lastly, you have only one Dick, I think the time investment isn't much to ask for a life-long decision. That said, this topic would be a good start to at least gauge the results of more currently active users, but again, not everyone who reports back reports daily (and this topic could take just as long to fill up with pertinent names as it would to spend your time perusing all the categories & progress reports, food-for-thought).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698401

Personally I got a very good resullt with Dr C & the team. I have some very small irregularities 4 years later but overall a great result. I regret getting a little too much Girth. At 6.5 mid shaft quickies & anal are basically out of the question. My other regret is that I want to restore my Foreskin for the gliding mechanism, but because the PMMA has gelled to the shaft making it really thick it isn't possible to stretch the skin back over the glans.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698403

• jacknimble
Could you describe the irregularities or possibly post photos? Your signature looks like it is saying that you lost a half Inch of Erect length after the procedure? I didn't realize this was a potential side effect

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698792

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
My long term issue is:

I only had a loose Circumcision prio PMMA - the filler has to much space to move around!

I m now looking for Circumcision Revision which is tighter!! But I Want a very qualified doctor for this. Anyone ever did Circumcision after PMMA??

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698793

Where did you get PMMA done? and how much PMMA do you have

I had circumcisison in Toronto after round 1 of PMMA. He is a regular circumcicsion surgeon..does mostly newborns.
I had 12cc in round 1 and Avantiderma definitely dont inject near Foreskin. So I wast concerned about circumcisison after PMMA.

Recently I watched Dr.C video..where he mentioned he got Circumcised before round 2. Maybe you can ask his office if there is anything specicifc.
Good luck

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698796

• PmmaFan
@Aviator1117

I got the pmma by Dr. C. Great optical result.

I look for a circumcision revision because my filler has too much space to move around, the reason is I had only a loose circumcision prior pmma. I had more then 60cc in three rounds.

— > Most of the doctors said the would do a penile-webbing op but expanded about the entire underside of the penis, to tight up the skin.

So; Not a normal circumcision.

What do you mean with that: Recently I watched Dr.C video..where he mentioned he got circumcised before round 2. Maybe you can ask his office if there is anything specicifc.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698802

• PmmaFan
@Aviator1117

Can you post this Dr. C video ?

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 8 months ago #1308698804

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 7 months ago #1308698849

so the PMMA moves around?

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 7 months ago #1308698852

unknow1948 wrote: so the PMMA moves around?

Not really, although the product is malleable hours & days after the procedure. Once the collagen is produced, it effectively "encapsulates" the PMMA particles.

Share your short or long term issues with PMMA here 3 years 7 months ago #1308698855

• PmmaFan
Skeptical_One is absolutely right. But there are two things to differentiate.

The first phenomenom is the one Skeptikal‘ already described. So it s only the hours after your session.

But there is a second phenomenom: If you re not tight enough circumcised, there is too much skin - so your pmma has space to move around, it‘s not „tight“ on your shaft.

Many guys have this problem in the flaccid state, but when you get erect the pmma gets compressed - so everything is okay! :)

But my personal problem is.. I was not tight enough circumcised.. so I want a revision!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream