PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside)

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698342

csf84 wrote: Thanks!
Have you seen a noticeable difference from week 1 to 2? And when we say swelling, are we just referring to the nine harded (when Erect) parts of your Dick? Like, when I'm hard, if all i feel is hard and the squishy part is gone I shouldn't worry about further decrease?

Yes, there was a noticeable difference from week one to to after my first round. After my second round it was noticeable but not as much. It all has to do with how much fluid that's built up from swelling. This will be different for everyone and even between rounds. I would say don't worry so much about it, man. You're not really going to lose anything -- the swelling going down is a normal part of the process. Then collagen will build and it will get bigger again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698343

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33

Jacks10 wrote:

csf84 wrote: Thanks!
Have you seen a noticeable difference from week 1 to 2? And when we say swelling, are we just referring to the nine harded (when Erect) parts of your Dick? Like, when I'm hard, if all i feel is hard and the squishy part is gone I shouldn't worry about further decrease?

Yes, there was a noticeable difference from week one to to after my first round. After my second round it was noticeable but not as much. It all has to do with how much fluid that's built up from swelling. This will be different for everyone and even between rounds. I would say don't worry so much about it, man. You're not really going to lose anything -- the swelling going down is a normal part of the process. Then collagen will build and it will get bigger again.

Can you tell what's inflamed and what's not by touch?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698345

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Progress update:
Flaccid Girth measurements (mid shaft/circ line):
Before: 10.5cm/4.13in
Immediately after: 12.5cm/4.92in
1 week post (today): 13.25cm/5.21in

Corresponding pics attached.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by csf84.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698353

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I had a follow up with Ian today with pics and everything and he said the carrier for the PMMA has already absorbed, faster than normal, and that the size I am now should be pretty much my final size from round 1. Also, since my injection sites have already healed I'm clear for exercise, water submersion, and SEX (just not too vigorous other wise I'm prone to inflammation as the collagen hasn't set in yet).

I have been plenty pent up and my wife gave the look, so I couldn't help myself. We were making out and slide off her panties and [slowly] slide inside. OH. MY. GOD. It felt AMAZING!!! And the look on her face when I slid in made my just about cum. We definitely went slow as it is super tight. I know she likes, nay LOVES it. She commented on wide it is and different/better it felt.

God, I can't wait to go at it again! Itll prob be another week as shes scheduled to start tomorrow.

Definitely, ZERO regrets (other than not going sooner)!!!

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698362

csf84 wrote: I had a follow up with Ian today with pics and everything and he said the carrier for the PMMA has already absorbed, faster than normal, and that the size I am now should be pretty much my final size from round 1. Also, since my injection sites have already healed I'm clear for exercise, water submersion, and SEX (just not too vigorous other wise I'm prone to inflammation as the collagen hasn't set in yet).

I have been plenty pent up and my wd life g as ve ne the look, so I couldn't help myself. We were making out and slide off her panties and [slowly] slide inside. OH. MY. GOD. It felt AMAZING!!! And the look on her face when I slid in made my just about cum. We definitely went slow as it is super tight. I know she likes, nay LOVES it. She commented on wide it is and different/better it felt.

God, I can't wait to go at it again! Itll prob be another week as shes scheduled to start tomorrow.

Excellent, man! Yes, that difference is incredible -- and to think that it can come from only a little over a half Inch increase. Sounds like she's totally going to be sending you back for more haha.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698364

• csf84
  • General
  • General

Jacks10 wrote:

csf84 wrote: I had a follow up with Ian today with pics and everything and he said the carrier for the PMMA has already absorbed, faster than normal, and that the size I am now should be pretty much my final size from round 1. Also, since my injection sites have already healed I'm clear for exercise, water submersion, and SEX (just not too vigorous other wise I'm prone to inflammation as the collagen hasn't set in yet).

I have been plenty pent up and my wd life g as ve ne the look, so I couldn't help myself. We were making out and slide off her panties and [slowly] slide inside. OH. MY. GOD. It felt AMAZING!!! And the look on her face when I slid in made my just about cum. We definitely went slow as it is super tight. I know she likes, nay LOVES it. She commented on wide it is and different/better it felt.

Excellent, man! Yes, that difference is incredible -- and to think that it can come from only a little over a half Inch increase. Sounds like she's totally going to be sending you back for more haha.

Lol I think I'm gonna beat her to the punch. At first I just wanted at least a .5" gain (got about .75"+) but now now I want to have an even 6" Girth. I'm sitting a little north of 5.75. Man, that squeeze last night was incredible!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698425

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I'm 99% sure I'm going for round 2. The question is how soon after round 1 should I go? Should I go at the 6, 7, 8 week mark? Longer?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698431

That's much better

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698441

• csf84
  • General
  • General

shesaidavg wrote: That's much better

What's much better?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699650

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I am now coming up on a full 24 hours post round 2. Round 1 was successful but I did have about .3-.4" difference/drop from mid shaft (5.75") to base (5.3"). Plus, I now wanted be at 6.25". Dr C spent a lot of time making sure it looks very symmetrical and even! I got a full 25cc (15×30% & 10x10%) in round 2 and it looks very even and fantastic! I cant wait to the final result. I'll post more pics and measurements tomorrow when I get home.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699666

Wow, your results look so even across your whole shaft, and that's with 24 hours post-op! Very nice OP. Any reason you went with PMMA over Ellanse? I'm guessing permanency and not worrying about results disappearing in the future. How hard was your EQ before round 2?

Question, what's your glans EG? It looks like we might have similar dimensions.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699667

• csf84
  • General
  • General
@greygreygrey
Thanks! Dr C did a fantastic job and spent a lot of time making sure it was even!

Yea, the permanency was the deciding factor for me.

My erections were great. Rock solid and I couldn't tell what was original me vs product & collagen (new me). And my wife has no idea, either! I told her that I was having an issue from a previous back surgery fixed that has caused some decrease in my overall size over time, ll which is pretty much true. So, she has been plenty surprised and happy with the results with no indication that I've had PMMA.

My glans EG is around 4.9-5.1" depending on the day/excitement /arousal level.

Have you ou had the procedure or thinking about it?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699668

Your wife doesn't know!? I just assumed you had her blessing for this procedure for some reason. Or do you mean she can't tell your PMMA from your Dick?

Got it, your glans is bigger than mine. My concern is my shaft might just look too big compared to glans Girth, but I think that'll be the last of my worries since I'll be super satisfied with a much bigger Dick. I haven't done the procedure yet (I'm healing up from an adult Circumcision right now) but I plan on going with Avanti in December for either Ellanse or PMMA.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699669

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I told her that a "possible" byproduct of the procedure was regained size. She supported me getting the procedure. And no, she cannot tell I have filler in there.

No need to worry, your shaft will taper in and it will not look odd at all. Plus, like you said, you'll be too busy being thrilled with the larger Dick to care/notice. And we will always notice WAY more than women will!

Which way, Ellanse or PMMA, are you leaning?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699670

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Update: 2 days post op - I am 5.75" FG @ base and mid shaft and next to no bruising, especially compared to round 1.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream