PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 3 years 9 months ago #1308698402

@Gg82

Well, its not like there was anything to fix actually. Its just the nature of the beast with a liquid material. Second, its not that it looked ugly and settled in some un-uniform fashion. This is also why my after care became so much better after round 1. As far as the migrated product goes, its not like it was a ton even though it may have felt like. My net gain was still exactly where it should have been. The product that migrated was simply consumed.

As I have told MANY people on here, I was mentally prepared for my first round to not look the absolutely best as it could . I spoke with all 3 doctors personally , Oates and Carney the most. and they both confirmed that EVERY PENIS IS DIFFERENT and will absorb / hold product differently. And with that understanding I knew there was a potential for my shit look potentially off after round 1 and i would already be going back for a round 2 anyway. that round should smooth out any issues that I get.

So, had my dick looked funny or bad from migrated product I was already prepared for it. Luckily it didnt though. you can read my story for my details on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 3 years 9 months ago #1308698461

It’s recommended that a lower cut circ is more ideal because u can’t put as much product or it’s more difficult to in the remaining internal Foreskin above the scar. However, if one is more concerned with pig in a blanket, would putting the circ scar a little higher reduce the chances of product enveloping over glans?
The following user(s) said Thank You: phallo1

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 3 years 9 months ago #1308698526

So I'm on day 23 now and the testicular pain has gotten much better, I used to not be able to sleep on my back with 1) with my legs relaxed and thighs pointing up, and 2) without supportive boxer briefs. Last night I was able to sleep through the whole night with my legs relaxed/inside of my thighs pointing up and no underwear! I'm happy about that. Also, I used to feel the testicular discomfort often, depending on how I was sitting/laying. Now I rarely feel it and it's intensity is down.

Did anyone else feel intermittent tingling sensations that last a split second on your penis? I figure it's the new collagen growth. Shout out to @Texas for the support man, I now know I wasn't mentally prepared and was def freaking out. Still am a little bit but I'm in a better place than I was a week ago

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 3 years 8 months ago #1308698866

@Sir_Michael

Thats good to hear. make another update posts and get some before and afters up. Hope you are still doing well.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 3 years 5 months ago #1308700305

@Sir_Michael

any news on your progress?

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 3 years 4 months ago #1308700699

Sir_Michael wrote: So far, I've had a bad experience with Ellanse L. I'm 13 days out. I followed aftercare and have a cosmetic bump on the right side of my shaft, but that doesn't really bother me. What does bother me is that some of the product migrated down to my scrotum and possibly lower into my gooch area. When sitting up tall in my computer chair or when my wife cuddles on top of me on the couch and has any pressure on my penis or scrotum (even with a pillow between), I start to get a dull ache at the top of my gooch where it meets my scrotum (think internal base of my shaft). Every now and then it's accompanied by dull testicular pain. Also, my pee stream isn't as strong when I "flex" my pelvic floor, although my stream is fairly normal at the normal rate. I've reached out to Dr. Morganstern for a phone consult in case these complications don't subside. I know there's users on this forum that have had great results with this product, but I cannot recommend Ellanse to anyone at this point. I got Ellanse L and right now, those 3 years can't pass fast enough. I'm worried that the product migrated it's way to my prostate, but I got my fingers crossed that it didn't. Worrying about my health has far outweighed any Girth benefit ATM, so my opinion is to stay away from Ellanse. If you just got it, do everything you can to keep it from leaving your penis. I don't mean to scare or be a fear mongerer, but this is a forum for us to share our experiences and help out others seeking informed decisions.

As I write this sitting on my front porch, I feel totally fine and normal, but I know that dull ache and pain can pop up and I'm trying to do everything to keep from triggering it. Wish me luck guys

Hey Sir_Mike,
How are things progressing?

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 2 years 11 months ago #1308703400

Hi all, figured I'm past due for an update here. It took a long time for me to not have pain/feel normal. As it turns out, I was living in a water damaged home and was immunocompromised (very low WBC, reactivated EBV) and I think that's why it took so long to heal properly. I'm happy to say that I do not have any pain (shaft or Balls) like I used to and my EQ is at 100%. I've since moved houses and have adopted a long-term strict health regimen and it has been paying off.

A few things I think need to be mentioned in the post about my thoughts with Dr. C and Ian. Ian was great for aftercare questions, I texted him several times. There were a few things day of in the office with Dr. C that made me feel uneasy. In the consultation immediately prior to treatment, Dr. C tried to have me sign some papers that stated I was receiving PMMA (which I did not) and when I pointed it out he said was a typo and needed to be corrected and assured me I was receiving Ellanse. To his credit, he did show me the Ellanse w/package/batch/lot numbers or whatever. Office mistakes happen, I get it. Also when using a sharpie to mark out where he was going to administer the Ellanse he turned to me and talked me through the planned injection sites (which is nice) but it was laid out to be symmetrical top to bottom. In my paperwork I specifically mentioned that I wanted to get the base Girth up to par with mid-shaft and I don't feel like he read that because he was surprised when I told him that on the table. He did change course and correct but I got the feeling like my file wasn't reviewed before hand and it was off-putting to have paperwork put in front of me that stated I was receiving a completely different product. Other than that, seemed like a great guy.

All in all I won't be doing this again, although at this time I have no known adverse effects. I feel more during sex (which was the goal) so that's awesome. Have a lump, but it's not noticeable when Erect. A heads up for prospective Ellanse folks, I also saw Dr. Carney (great guy) and he mentioned that Ellanse is painful and can stay that way for many weeks. Not "drop you to your knees" pain, but annoying and enough to keep it on your mind and thus worry about it if you're unprepared like I was. It did subside for me and I'm thankful for that. If you get Ellanse, FOLLOW THE AFTERCARE, ITS IMPORTANT. I did and it would have been a rough go with doing so. Texas also goes into great depth for his aftercare routine and I would encourage you to read all that over at least 2 times before you start.

It's funny that I was pushing for it in the beginning and my wife was mortified, now after it's all settled she playfully mentioned that she'd be ok with me receiving more and asks when I'm going back. I don't know about other guys, but it def gave me a bigger bulge. I'll post measurements here soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas, GrowthMindset

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 2 years 10 months ago #1308703505

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@Sir_Michael Hey Sir_Michael, what measurements did you end up with?

Cacx

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 2 years 10 months ago #1308703782

Sir_Michael wrote: I don't know about other guys, but it def gave me a bigger bulge. I'll post measurements here soon

Oh yea, definitely get a bulge if you didn't have one before; no matter how much your Flaccid may shrink/turtle, the collagen doesn't, so it's like a perpetual bulge and it's great! I'm a Grower and manage to still get a bulge, and If you're a show-er (where the Flaccid hangs naturally), even better.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 2 years 10 months ago #1308703784

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3

Skeptical_One wrote:

Sir_Michael wrote: I don't know about other guys, but it def gave me a bigger bulge. I'll post measurements here soon

Oh yea, definitely get a bulge if you didn't have one before; no matter how much your Flaccid may shrink/turtle, the collagen doesn't, so it's like a perpetual bulge and it's great! I'm a Grower and manage to still get a bulge, and If you're a show-er (where the Flaccid hangs naturally), even better.

Whats your measurements?

How noticeable it is?

Do you need special underwear to show it off?

I know that it depends on flacid length and Girth but im just curious.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 2 years 10 months ago #1308703787

Mantas wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

Whats your measurements?

How noticeable it is?

Do you need special underwear to show it off?

I know that it depends on flacid length and Girth but im just curious.

Not sure what my Flaccid measurements are but my base Erect Girth on a good day is like 6.3"-ish (and tapers narrow as it goes up the shaft towards the glans). I also happen to have a hefty sack so that helps prop up my Flaccid even more.

There are definitely underwears and shorts/pants that can be bulge-friendly. The fabric that seems to work best are those jogging pants/shorts but with the thinner material. If I know I'll be going out and mingling, I'll go commando (not wearing any underwear) which also seems to help liberate the bulge. I think the key is finding attire that accentuates the bulge but doesn't outline the bulge- you want to keep it in good taste.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 1 year 11 months ago #1308707608

• BigGym
  • Thank you received: 1
I was comforted to find this thread as I am currently healing from my first round of Ellanse. I believe the exact same thing has happened to me some product seems to have migrated down to the scrotal webbing region in a nice little clump at the bottom of my shaft and I think it’s probably just about impossible to break it up and get it out of there. It doesn’t bother me too much as long as it’s nothing dangerous or a health concern. I did as much as I could standing with the stretcher but it happened anyway, probably while I was sleeping. Is it pretty much there for the duration? Will it get bigger/smaller as collagen forms?

Edit: I’ve done some more research and now I’m wondering if this actually could be leftover swelling from where they injected the lidocaine and could be mistaken for product migration?

Edit2: Talked to Ian sent photos and it is indeed product unfortunately. It’s mostly hidden by the loose skin of my scrotal webbing but you can see it at the bottom during an erection or if you tug on it flaccid. I also have the non specific low dull ache pain and me manipulating the area probably doesn’t help. Ironically other than the clump at the base I’m pretty happy with how it turned out overall. It doesn’t look too bad I’m just hoping the soreness goes away. I’m still planning to go back for another round even if the result wasn’t perfect, it’s still a lot bigger then it was. :)

Last edit: by BigGym.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 1 year 11 months ago #1308707696

@BigGym how much product did you inject this round?

Last edit: by Girther.

12 cc Ellanse L w/ Dr. C in Tijuana 1 year 11 months ago #1308707703

• BigGym
  • Thank you received: 1
10CC. It was hard to “feel” where the product was with all the swelling and by the time the swelling went down things were pretty much set. The filler at the base seems to have settled just inside my scrotal webbing, it’s a nuisance but nothing can be done about it. Overall Flaccid and semi Erect look pretty decent, but fully Erect it’s lumpy and uneven to the touch and I have a bit of a curve at the tip. It’s not terrible but it’s not the near perfect results I’ve seen here even though it’s still early. I’m hoping these imperfections can be addressed during a touch up round and there will be less swelling next time where I can shape it better. I see it sort of like baking a cake and this is just the first layer.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream