PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698113

• YoungBlood
  • YoungBlood's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello everyone. First of all I would like to thank all the contributors to this forum. Sharing your experiences helped me to successful navigate the somewhat daunting world of international travel and penile enhancement.

The following is a recap of my experiences pursuing Male Enhancement. To date I have had an adult Circumcision, 3 rounds of PMMA, and 3 rounds of HA glans enhancement. Two of the glans enhancements were done at Avanti and one with Dr. Jane Chung at Genesis.

My experience with enhancement started roughly 5 years ago with the purchase of an original bathmate Hurcules. At that point in time I was uncircumcised and for the most part, use of the device resulted in some nasty looking fluid retention. I did continue using the bathmate regularly to no measurable gain. Another issue I had with the original bathmate was ‘gator-bite’. Often I would end up with rings around the base.

My next purchase was an x4 labs extender. I had high hopes for this device. However, I quickly found out that between having smaller glans and plenty of Foreskin, the device could not be reasonably worn. Providing adequate tension to the glans to prevent slippage generally resulted in a dangerous loss of circulation. Believe me when I say I tired every form of head swell / going in Erect combination possible.

For a few years I threw these devices in a drawer and gave up my pursuit of enhancement. I suppose now would be a good as time as any to discuss my starting size. My Flaccid measurements on a good day were 4 1/2 “ length & 4 1/2 Girth. However I do seem to have a fair bit of retraction which I find quite frustrating. Erect my measurements were approximately 6” length and 5” Girth. I never had any complaints from partners and overall other than not being a shower, I never felt any great deal of grief because of my Phallus. That’s being said, I have always wanted more.

Fast forward a couple years to 2017 and I purchase a TLC tugger (ventless), a type of vacuum device extender for people with intact Foreskin. I used this device regularly for almost a year. After regularly use, I found I was not gaining any noticeable length. What I was seeing is that from the continuous stretching of my Foreskin, it appeared I was gaining additional Foreskin. I should also mention that the device did cause some fluid retention at the glans and may cause blisters for some. I do recall having given myself a blister a time or two.

I continued on with use of the tlc tugger. I also dusted the bathmate out of the closet and continued to use these devices until mid 2019.

Overall, I can say that although these were not bad products, they did not cause any noteworthy gains in Flaccid or Erect size. A nice touch with the TLC tugger is that it had an adapter that could be used with the x4 labs base and rods which was quite comfortable.

Unfortunately due to time constraints, I am going to need to split this process report into multiple updates.

Up next: adult Circumcision without stitches (Shang ring), 3 rounds of PMMA at Avanti Derma, Glans with Dr. Chang at Genesis, bathmate round 2, and my experience with penismaster pro and stealth. Stay tuned!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacks10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by YoungBlood.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698115

You got a lot ahead of you, I'll definitely stay tuned!

What means will you have your glans enhanced with?

Good luck!

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698116

Have u done the PMMA yet or have u just done the bath mate and Foreskin stretching?

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698121

• YoungBlood
I am actually about 4 months post round 3 PMMA. I realize now that my wording wasn’t very clear. My progress report is a recap/ review of my experiences.

At this point in time, I have had an adult Circumcision, 3 rounds of PMMA. Three glans treatments using HA, and tested various devices.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698122

• YoungBlood
For my glans I had 1cc HA at Avanti Derma during my first round in October, 2019. Then in January , 2020. I had 2cc HA done at genesis by Dr. Chung.

Dr. Chung uses a fanning method similar to South East Asian practitioners. Whereas Avanti just does the ridge of the glans.

In February of 2020 I have an additional cc of HA done at AvantiDerma my 3rd full round of PMMA. Overall I have had 4cc of HA in less than 6 months.

Personally I would not recommend the procedure. In my case the results were extremely temporary and did not justify the 5 grand costs for minimal temporary gains.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698123

• YoungBlood
Continuing on with my progress report, I had an adult Circumcision in April of 2019. The decision was based partly on my desire to pursue cosmetic enhancement and partly on a desire to have a ‘normal’ looking unit.

My procedure was performed at Intramed clinic by Dr. Crouse in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. If I remember correctly, the price was about 1100 CAD. The process involved two visits. An initial visit to have two plastic rings put on the Foreskin and a secondary visit to have rings removed.

All said and done the healing process took about a month to be back in action (sexually). For those not familiar with the Shang ring method, two plastic rings are used to sandwich the Foreskin for a period of a week, this is done instead of stitches and leaves a much cleaner scar.

The process was done under local anaesthetic same as PMMA. The office environment was warm and friendly. The only weird part was hearing the clamped Foreskin above the ring being cut off.

The following week before having the ring removed was pretty straight forward. Erections were painful. I mostly rested And took it easy at home. Just over the counter pain meds for discomfort. I was able to shower normally, and I did return to work for a couple days with the ring on no issues there.

After the ring was removed, I was required to wrap the area with bandaging for a couple weeks while the remainder of the healing took place. I would say this was the toughest part of the process. Pain wise it wasn’t too bad. But the healing looked pretty gross at times and had me worried. I can only imagine what guys that get scrotal webbing fixed go through.

By the 4th week after having the ring out, I was all healed up and took my unit for a test run. At first it was a different feeling, but now it’s just the new normal. I don’t even recall what having Foreskin was like sexually. What I can say though is that hygiene is no longer an issue. With Foreskin things were never quite fresh lol.

Definitely recommend the Shang ring method for adult Circumcision. It was cost effective and I have had many compliments from doctors and cosmetic professionals on how little scaring there was.

In the end, getting an adult Circumcision really opened the door for me to have PMMA done. I had talked to Ian previously and determined that being uncircumcised would limit my ability to have any significant PMMA gains.

Up next PMMA rounds 1-3

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 10 months ago #1308698124

Do u have before and after pictures?

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698139

Excellent, man! Looking forward to reading more.

Too bad there doesn't seem to be a more permanent / impactful glans enhancement procedure available yet.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698492

• YoungBlood
Hey, sorry I do not have any before pictures of the circ. I may pre / post round pictures in the future. Originally, I was not going to do any sort of progress report or review, so I did not bother photographing as much as I should have.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698493

• YoungBlood
Thanks. I know most places offering gland enhancement using HA claim to be able to achieve 1/3 size increase (if I recall correctly). I must be one of the unlucky ones that seem to metabolize the product faster. It seems the lipen D route in Southeast Asia is the only method that has had significant documented results, yet those who have reported on lipen D here have had a seemingly high number of complications.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698494

• YoungBlood
Here is a summary of my experience having 3 rounds of PMMA done at Avanti Derma. On 2019/10/03 I had my first found done. The travel experience was pleasant. I opted for the medical shuttle which I highly recommend. Taking the shuttle makes the process of crossing the boarder into Mexico effortless, there is a special line that never seems to have any amount of traffic. I stayed at the Grand Hotel for convenience. I found the room service food pretty good and being about 10 minutes away from Avanti made the process very smooth. I believe there is a special rate for Avanti Patients as well.

For my first round I opted for the ultimate package which included a full round PMMA, HA glans, PRP, Phallotox and red light therapy. All three of my rounds were completed by Dr. M. I could go on and on about the details of the stay and process, but I feel that would have little value to those reading this review. What I will say is that Avanti Derma exceeding my expectations for a place offering penis enhancement in Tijuana. Ian was very helpful, friendly, and courteous. Dr. M was also very easy to deal with, attentive, friendly, and professional.

The process of having the procedure done was almost completely pain free with only minor bruising and some impressive swelling. For my first round I stayed at the Grand Hotel for 2 days and followed up with Ian for aftercare every few hours. Based on some advise I read on here for my first round I avoided taking the ibuprofen (some members had theories that taking ibuprofen diminished gains). I can safely say, based on my own experience, that taken the ibuprofen during round 2 did not change my outcome. For me, the most difficult part of the process was learning the rolling technique of the aftercare.

For all my rounds I asked Dr. M to use as much product as possible and max out my Girth. I also stated that I wanted as much of the 30% product in each round as possible. The end result of round 1 approximately one month later was .5 Inch of both Erect and Flaccid Girth. If I recall corrected, on my first round, I ended up with one good lump to the right side of mid-shaft.

On 2019/10/22 I returned for round 2. Having spent quite a bit on travel and procedure my first round I opted to have just a full round, PRP, and the glans done. I am not sure if I had unrealistic expectations of round 1, but from my experience, round 1 was quite underwhelming. My individual results were nowhere near as impressive as some of the other first round cases I had read about on this forum. Yes, I had netted .5 in Girth increase, but the overall appearance of my unit left a lot to be desired. I had a few unsightly lumps that would require attention. Additionally, I noticed that the product abruptly ended at the Circumcision scar which looked kind of funny. I also had an edge near the top of base where the product stopped reaching the base leaving an off looking lump more or less. That being said, I expected these kind of issues. It would be foolish not to consider PMMA a multi-round process, if only it were priced this way.

By round two I had the post care process down and opted to only stay the one night before returning home. One month post round 2 my measurements were approximately another .5 Inch in both Flaccid and Erect Girth. Round 2 really smoothed out my complaints from round 1. I would not say I was completely lump free. but the overall appearance was much more consistent now. I had specially asked Dr. M to work the area in front of the circ. scar as much as possible.

Unfortunately, I am out of time for now. I will have to make round 3 and my overall thoughts of PMMA / Avanti its own post. In summary, my initial experience with Avanti was positive. My initial measurement were 6" length by 5" Girth Erect and 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 Flaccid before having PMMA done. Each round of PMMA added .5" Girth up to the circ. scar. My first round resulted in more lumps / unevenness than my second (I partially blame this on the aftercare learning curve. To date I have had no major complications from PMMA. I do have some complaints / regrets about the process, I will discuss this more later.

Up next, Round 3, long-term outcomes, thoughts and discussion.

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698549

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Who is Dr. M
He also does Circumcision after PMMA?

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698567

Did you have any complications with the ring Circumcision method? Did you lose any length from it?

YoungBlood progress report Adult Circ. / PMMA / Glans 3 years 9 months ago #1308698569

Dr. Cornell in Atlanta doesn’t recommend the ring method. Nocturnal erections shouldn’t be painful after a circ and this can damage scar line. I’d imagine it’s also more difficult to keep the thing dry during a shower?

Dr. Cornell uses a different suture technique than most. The stitches are very fine and a 1/4 the weight. Scar line is dependent on skill and technique of doctor. Then he adds a compression dressing so your Erection can only grow so big. I’ve been sleeping very comfortably, no pain. They provide dry condoms put over dressing in the shower.

The ring also can’t give precise results. Your limited to what the ring can offer as opposed to a skilled surgeon which can custom cuts to your anatomy.

He also strongly recommends going against the pollock glueing method because he said it’s been shown that the glue can adhere your scar line to the underlying tissue.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream