PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery*

Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery* 3 years 9 months ago #1308698094

• Chop
  • Chop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Dr. Stephen Guinta that operates in VA is a scammer and a crook. First, at my consultation he made false promises about the length gains I would receive from a ligament release which really sold me on getting the procedure done in the first place. I spent about $5000 in total for the procedure which was wasted money because I haven't benefited at all from the procedure not a single cm or Inch of length gain!

Everything he said was complete bull, and he has coached his staff to lie for him or they are personally just trying to save their job. His reviews online were half positive & half negative which prompted me to ask one of his nurses about the negative reviews online. Janiel ( his nurses name ) response was that one of Guinta's former employees that he fired created a bunch of fake negative reviews online to hurt the reputation of his business. This was also a lie!

I knew that his practice was skeptical because the procedure was cheap and then when I saw how old he was that was another red flag for me , but against my better judgment I still had the procedure done.

But wait ! There's more !!!!! I met a dude who was walking in, as I was walking out of his office and I decided to spark up a conversation with him about his experience with Dr. Guinta because obviously we were both at this doctor for the same reason. And guess what ? I followed up with him 5 months after his procedure and he hasn't seen any results from it as well. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery International ran by Stephen Guinta in VA is a complete botchery and they will steal your money! I don't even know why he is still allowed to practice. I wish I could go after him legally ! Stay far far far away from this practice.*** I am real and please reach out to me if you would like to confirm it ! ***

Moving forward, I was considering Dr. L in Florida , but after these horrible reviews of him. I don't feel safe or comfortable doing it anymore. I am looking for a more permanent and minimally invasive Girth enhancement , so I was thinking ellanese (Dr.Carney ) or PMMA. Does anyone have in recommendations? I live in the DC area, so I didn't want to go extremely far, but I do want to make smart decisions. In addition, I want to be efficient as possible because I don't want to keep throwing tons of money into having procedures done.

Any advice will help... and thanks for reading !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chop.

Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery* 3 years 9 months ago #1308698099

I'm going to have to ask you to substantiate your claims.

"Scam and crook" are strong words. Granted, if you were promised or guaranteed something in person and didn't get it, that's a problem. What I'm wondering is why you didn't talk to him about a refund or whether or not he could correct the issue. That seems like either a glaring omission in your story, unless you didn't bother following-up your complaints with the Doctor at all.

You also happen to have insight with "ex-employees," yet with the exception of a few instances, I can't see why a patient would know this much about ex-employees & online reviews, especially with a physician with so little reviews on the most reviewed penis forum on the web (this one).

You used the words "botched" but you just didn't get length out of your procedure. I've seen botcheries, and this comparison is ludicrous.
Lengthening procedures are hit-or-miss and gains require post-op stretching (you never mentioned whether you committed to such a regimen), and while fat transfers (something he does) are also hit-or-miss, I've spoken to his past patients who have expressed satisfaction.

Quite frankly, you come off as either an entitled patient (omitting necessary parts of the story, crying over results that had zero complications, failed to do his initial research and can't accept some personal blame, etc), a disgruntled ex-employee, or an unethical competitor. Either way, you're going to need to substantiate your claims if you are indeed real. Some photo evidence? Perhaps fill us in on the whole story?

Failure to comply will result in this topic's deletion and your ban. I don't take lightly what would amount to fake reviews, shilling, and/or even things that tip-toe on the line of defamation. If you are indeed real, stop being a princess. Say your pissed and that you don't recommend his Clinic, but "scam, crook, and botcheries" are hardly applicable. The real "evils" that can be found in this industry are truly horrifying.

In over a decade of following Dr. Giunta (I was interested in his procedure well before I created PhalloBoards, but I ended up going elsewhere), I've never seen such a harsh review... in other words, it's not a normal part of his online review narrative. Not going to bat for Dr. Giunta here, I'm just pointing out your deragatory remarks don't fit the perceived injustice, and you're going to need to better validate yourself moving forward.

Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery* 3 years 9 months ago #1308698102

• Chop
  • Chop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Lmao , whenever a doctor personally guarantee's me something and I spend my hard earned money which in this case was $5000 of course I am going to be upset. And to address your comment about being a "entitled princess" , if you pay for a service or product you are entitled to the benefits of its. In this case I happen to be mislead because he told me that it was guarantee that I would see length gains.

*** Procedure : Ligament Release, No Fat Transfer:

I got a ligament release performed on me for nothing, that I spent about two weeks recovering from, so why wouldn't I be angry ! And, honestly I'm just trying to prevent others from experiencing the same thing I did because the procedure was a waste of money and time in my opinion.

More detail:
1. Maybe you were confused about me asking one of the nurses about the negative online reviews of his practice , but I'll explain it again.
- I saw negative reviews about Guinta on Vitals and other medical sources, so prior to having the procedure done I asked Janiel which is one of his nurse's name about the claims and accusations made on those medical review websites.
- She told me that those negative reviews were probably made by an ex employee who was trying to damage the reputation of Guinta's business because that employee got fired.

2. The aftercare
So after Guinta procedure he recommends that you use a penis stretcher, I utilized the device for about six months and I didn't any differences..
- He recommends using it about 4 hours a day after the first month of surgery
-Then up to 5-6 hours a day after the first month
- I followed all aftercare directions as I was instructed in my follow up by the nurse

3. The other gentleman who got the same procedure as I did said after months of stretching he has seen no results at all either which is extremely disappointing.

4. Also, I understand others may have been in worst situations than mine and I pray for them. But I am entitled to feel however I want about my personal experience with this doctor. In addition, I actually feel like I loss a slight bit of Erect length after this procedure.

Lastly, I thank you for this forum because as I consider new procedures in the future I know that Dr. L and Dr. Elist are not viable options. If you want me to proof that I am not a shill, I have proof of payment to Guinta and other paperworks that prove I am unfortunately a real patient of his.

I just wanted to use this platform to tell my truth and help others in the process, so if you feel the need to ban me or don't want me on your platform than so be it.

Last edit: by Chop.

Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery* 3 years 9 months ago #1308698110

Chop wrote: Lmao , whenever a doctor personally guarantee's me something and I spend my hard earned money which in this case was $5000 of course I am going to be upset. And to address your comment about being a "entitled princess" , if you pay for a service or product you are entitled to the benefits of its. In this case I happen to be mislead because he told me that it was guarantee that I would see length gains.

*** Procedure : Ligament Release, No Fat Transfer:

I got a ligament release performed on me for nothing, that I spent about two weeks recovering from, so why wouldn't I be angry ! And, honestly I'm just trying to prevent others from experiencing the same thing I did because the procedure was a waste of money and time in my opinion.

More detail:
1. Maybe you were confused about me asking one of the nurses about the negative online reviews of his practice , but I'll explain it again.
- I saw negative reviews about Guinta on Vitals and other medical sources, so prior to having the procedure done I asked Janiel which is one of his nurse's name about the claims and accusations made on those medical review websites.
- She told me that those negative reviews were probably made by an ex employee who was trying to damage the reputation of Guinta's business because that employee got fired.

2. The aftercare
So after Guinta procedure he recommends that you use a penis stretcher, I utilized the device for about six months and I didn't any differences..
- He recommends using it about 4 hours a day after the first month of surgery
-Then up to 5-6 hours a day after the first month
- I followed all aftercare directions as I was instructed in my follow up by the nurse

3. The other gentleman who got the same procedure as I did said after months of stretching he has seen no results at all either which is extremely disappointing.

4. Also, I understand others may have been in worst situations than mine and I pray for them. But I am entitled to feel however I want about my personal experience with this doctor. In addition, I actually feel like I loss a slight bit of Erect length after this procedure.

Lastly, I thank you for this forum because as I consider new procedures in the future I know that Dr. L and Dr. Elist are not viable options. If you want me to proof that I am not a shill, I have proof of payment to Guinta and other paperworks that prove I am unfortunately a real patient of his.

I just wanted to use this platform to tell my truth and help others in the process, so if you feel the need to ban me or don't want me on your platform than so be it.

Don't get all bent out of shape over it and take your ball home. This place gets accused all the time of being preferential to it's sponsored clinics. For the admin to ask you to simply provide as much proof as possible about your experience (and potentially bashing a doc who is not a sponsor I'll add) will lead to this being a more transparent and honest environment. If your experience was that bad, that really sucks, and you could spare others from the same. If it isn't, this place recognizes that it isn't fair to toss any practice under the bus without some proof.

This is the same reason why you're trusting the info about Loria and Elist as being a poor choice and seeing the good and less than ideal about any of the sponsored practices. Help the cause!

Last edit: by justn8.

Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery* 3 years 9 months ago #1308698184

justn8 summed it up nicely.

Dr. Giunta isn't a Sponsor (or even advertiser), but he doesn't have a history of employing silicone and/or shoddy marketing techniques; on the contrary, he's had a mostly decent patient review narrative, despite there being relatively few reports. For this I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I read your follow-up and would like you email me any Before & Afters to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (this way the photos remain confidential). If you choose against this form of validation, I'll be forced to edit your post to remove terms like "scammer," "crook," and "botchery." You can express disappointment with results, but those words (when they aren't sufficiently backed up) teeter on defamation as far as I'm concerned.

I also want to make VERY CLEAR that a physician's status of Sponsor, Non-Sponsor Advertiser, Directory Listing, or unaffiliated has NO ADVANTAGE when it comes to the eyes of scrutiny & critique. All practitioners are held to a high standard, any deviations from those standards warrant questioning and skepticism.

I actually haven't seen a Dr. Giunta report in a while and wasn't sure if he was still practicing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dont Ever Go To Stephen Guinta In Virgina!!! * Aesthetic Plastic Surgery* 3 years 9 months ago #1308698332

I went to this same Dr for FFT about 12-14yrs ago, all dissolved as while back, and I recall his office being pretty seedy and didn't have the best experience there. He had promised me permanent results and that definitely was not the case.

Last edit: by csf84.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream