PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside)

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698216

Pic #1 - Four hours later. Ignore the pen marks and such - these were put here to help me remember where I needed to do the most massaging. Feels and looks MUCH better already when extended (I am going to keep it in the extender as much as I can). As always, the professionalism with Dr. C and his staff was top notch. I'm sure there's gonna be a heck of a lot more swelling by the morning, but will post again around this time tomorrow. I'm so focused on getting this right I probably won't be able to sleep much tonight.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698217

Good luck man!!! Sending good energy your way.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698218

Thank you! Positive energy always accepted - and will be returned!

Guys, any thoughts on the best way to keep your penis warm throughout the night? Everybody is different but mine tends to get cold pretty easily - on the other hand I find it very tough to fall asleep when it's stifling hot...

WonderingMatias wrote: Good luck man!!! Sending good energy your way.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698245

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Thank you! Positive energy always accepted - and will be returned!

Guys, any thoughts on the best way to keep your penis warm throughout the night? Everybody is different but mine tends to get cold pretty easily - on the other hand I find it very tough to fall asleep when it's stifling hot...

If you're still at the Grand in the room, turn the thermostat up and find a warm comfortable temp even if you're using the heat. That's what I did, and stayed in bed more than I'd prefer lol.

Hopefully this all works out well for you!

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698263

Thanks so much, @justn8

Lots of massaging (every 30 minutes) and two check-ins today. Shape and feel is good - no nodules forming (again) at the moment. Will be ecstatic if it stays this way...

PICS ATTACHED. Lots of bruising like normal - looks awful but the feel is what it's all about. I bruise like a peach.

justn8 wrote:

iwantfullfrontal wrote: Thank you! Positive energy always accepted - and will be returned!

If you're still at the Grand in the room, turn the thermostat up and find a warm comfortable temp even if you're using the heat. That's what I did, and stayed in bed more than I'd prefer lol.

Hopefully this all works out well for you!

Attachments:

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698386

Hey hope you're doing well man. Any updates?

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698389

Hey guys - doing well....just have had a super busy start of the week at work. Will try to post pics from 1 Week Later tomorrow...

WonderingMatias wrote: Hey hope you're doing well man. Any updates?

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698555

This was what you wrote in 2016: I would describe my shaft skin as very "tight"

So, I'm confused. Were you just unaware of what a tight Circumcision was?

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698560

Apologies for the delay....just got back from vacation. I am posting pics for Week 1 just for consistency. You can see that at this stage, the clumps are still there, and still visible, but they have been significantly reduced. Dr. C told me that there would be further improvement over the next month as the Kenalog continues to work, and I can confirm that these nodules have shrunk even more since these pics were taken. Very happy with the procedure and the reduction! Praying that it stays like this - I really really REALLY wanted to avoid extraction and thus, any type of scar. I will post pics again at the one-month mark so everybody can compare side by side.
Attachments:

1 Nodule, 1 Major Clump after PMMA Round 3 with Dr. Morales (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698561

Apparently, I was confused too. I had no idea back then that there were different types of circumcisions and "slack"!

Hyperbol wrote: This was what you wrote in 2016: I would describe my shaft skin as very "tight"

So, I'm confused. Were you just unaware of what a tight Circumcision was?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream