PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pmma 4+ months out pics (Photos Inside)

Pmma 4+ months out pics (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697145

• Bigdreamer
  • Bigdreamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys. I first want to say thank you to all contributors on this board. It has been incredibly helpful and comforting for me and i'm sure many others we never hear from. I have been in contact with Avanti Derma and am pretty much set on my decision but, as i'm sure most of you can relate, pretty 50/50 of excited and scared shitless. While i know there are no guarantees on anything (in life in general), what would be great is to see more pics, Erect and Flaccid, of 4+ months post op. I get that a lot of guys the procedure and move on with their lives but there are still quite a bit of contributors still here and giving reports that all is well. As we all know, a picture says a thousand words and is way quicker and easier than typing so.......how about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Pmma 4+ months out pics 4 years 1 month ago #1308697146

There tons of photos posted of patients who have had PMMA for over 4 months.

Pmma 4+ months out pics 4 years 1 month ago #1308697149

Hey BigDreamer - check out Justn8's journal and GirthUp's journal from Phallo3.0 and Mustang2020 is a great continuation from a very thorough journal from Phallo 2.0

For more extensive research go to Phallo 2.0 and just type PMMA in the search bar and you'll get tons of logs to dig through. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for :)

Pmma 4+ months out pics 4 years 1 month ago #1308697150

• Bigdreamer
Hey thank you guys! I gotta say, in this world of Dick jokes and guys "ribbing" each other, it is really refreshing and inspiring to see the support, understanding and basic human kindness displayed on this site. It is a scary process for sure but, after a lifetime of insecurity about this one seemingly silly aspect of our person, if we can do something about it then, hell yes please! I am waiting for my appointment date and will def do more research. Thanks again all!

Pmma 4+ months out pics 4 years 1 month ago #1308697185

Hey @bigdreamer

Great to know that you're doing research into this before jumping in, this effort is commendable and you're thinking seriously about it.

For a reference, I volunteer my case for you to reference, I went for 2 rounds already and documented my journey. You can search my profile and find info/ photos in them.

Hope they come in useful. At any time you have questions that I can help on, just drop me a message.

Cheers
gkb

Pmma 4+ months out pics 4 years 1 month ago #1308697188

• Bigdreamer
Thank you Gokkunbazzoka! Man, your results are amazing , if i can say that to another dude. As has been said before on this forum, never thought i'd be looking at, talking about, or posting pictures of my Dick. Pretty damn liberating really. If for no other reason this forum is a huge help to us that struggle with Dick issues.

I am doing my research here and i am absolutely doing this thing. I am very lucky as i live in San Diego so, TJ is a quick trip for me. My only dilemma at this point is the PMMA or elanse. I can see that Dr. Morales has been putting out some awesome results but its hard to shake that whole "forever" and "what if" of the situation. On the other hand, i am quite sure that 4 years from now, im not going to want my Dick to be skinnier (if that even happens). I have read the discussions about all this PMMA vs Ellanse and like all great discussions, they are very informative, weigh all the pros and cons, and leave you more confused than ever!

First world problems for sure, 2 is two to many choices, the mind is a terrible thing. Man, if only i had a woman to tell me what to do here, it would be a relief!

Pmma 4+ months out pics 3 years 7 months ago #1308699219

Lol your post is funny.

What did you decide? I’m going through the same debate, Ellanse or PMMA.

Pmma 4+ months out pics 3 years 7 months ago #1308699406

Any update here? Curious to know the decision and results of PMMA vs Ellase...

Pmma 4+ months out pics 3 years 7 months ago #1308699407

New_member wrote: Any update here? Curious to know the decision and results of PMMA vs Ellase...

As far as I can tell the resumes are the same. One just lasts forever where the other lasts several years. That seems to be the consensus. They work in the same way. They both carry a risk of imperfections. You're not supposed to mix the two. So if you do Ellansé and decide you like it, you have two options. You can keep going back every five years. Or you can wait until it's gone and you're back to normal size, and then do the permanent one. To me this seems like an easy choice.

Pmma 4+ months out pics 3 years 7 months ago #1308699408

Bigdreamer wrote: Man, if only i had a woman to tell me what to do here, it would be a relief!

Be careful what you wish for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Pmma 4+ months out pics 3 years 7 months ago #1308699422

once the Ellanse is gone the collagen is said to have a half life of 15 years so by 15 years your gains would be cut in half via the reduction in collagen. So you don’t have to wait until you’re back to normal size. If you do the math, you can get substantial gains with very little product in your Dick or none at all. PMMA long term has been proven safe so far, no one has had any major complications and we are on the 11-12 year mark I think of people reporting having had the procedure. The permanency is just something some are comfortable with and some aren’t. I’m more comfortable pushing past something knowing it will reduce. Yes, I’d still have to live with it for x number of years but I’m not talking about imperfections as much as the amount of gains my Dick can take. If I’m left with a Dick that’s too big and makes my glans look small for x years, so be it, that’s the route I took.

Cost is another factor. PMMA is a good amount cheaper. However, not enough to change my decision. But it did make me think about it. I’m putting two rounds entirely on credit. No interest for 20 months. I’m not rich but have a decent job and don’t have any car payments, kids or mortgage (I rent a cheap apt). In the end the difference in price wasn’t enough to counter having something in you for life or for 3-5 years.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Pmma Round 1 Review 3 years 6 months ago #1308700008

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.

Pmma Round 1 Review 3 years 6 months ago #1308700085

Donnachago wrote: I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.

Please share what you have.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream