PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696528

Hey guys I got lorias procedure done 2 years ago and wanted to check in for anyone curious about doing it with Loria.

Beginning
Flaccid: 3inch Girth and length
Erect: 4 Inch Girth and 5 Inch length

After: 4 Inch Girth, 3.25-3.5 Inch length
Erect: 4.6 (slightly above 4.5 line) Inch Girth 5 Inch length

So after 2 years that hasn’t really changed but the shape has. The filler has moved a little and now there are 3 lumps, one is especially bad and moves slightly! I tried asking loria and he said it’s an easy fix and prescribed me some needles to squeeze it out with. I can’t bare the thought of doing it myself so I want to schedule an appointment with him to do it which he said is free of charge. I’ll have to see if he makes good on that.

Other than that, the shape is definitely deformed. My girlfriend never notices it except for the pocket of unconverted filler that moves around. I’ve lied to her about having a terrible Circumcision done (since the skin around the glans is still swollen and ugly looking) but it bothers me.

Current outlook is I have to get those pockets of unconverted filler removed, then have to figure out a solution for the uneven shape. My options are a second treatment with loria (LOL) , a temp filler or just live it.

I was thinking of going to Ron heller in nyc since he does HA which is temporary. But I need to do more research on the effects of it, anyone have experience with him or HA? Or other solutions?

Other than that, I’m growing more paranoid daily of the effects of silicone inside my penis. After what everyone said, it is most likely Silikon 1000 he’s injecting. Is there any more material I can read on long term effects? Will I be affected, like will my penis stop functioning or have to be amputated? Is it possible to remove it? And would you recommend it?

I’m getting really Scared now. Please advise. Pics attached. First one is the moving lump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696529

I've been following cosmetic PE now for over 20 years and I've never come across anyone who has had to have their penis amputated. So don't worry about that. In fact, I was a member of a silicone enhancement group and there were loads of guys who had had silicone for decades with no problem. So, given you've had it a few years and there has been no issue, I very much doubt you'll ever have a problem.

The reason silicone isn't advised is because when it goes wrong, the problems seem to be much more aggressive than with other fillers. When silicone gets rejected it literally forces itself through the skin, resulting in shaft skin loss.

We've seen a few silicone reactions on here over the last couple of years. From what I can tell, all have come after the shaft skin was compromised. So, from that point of view, I'd avoid any surgery, as you run the risk of bacteria getting in and it appears that this could be the reason for the issues we've seen.

There is a school of thought that late on set filler reactions are due to infections that had been dormant since injection or entered the area later due to trauma to the skin. If this is the case and the anecdotal evidence found on this forum suggests it might be, then I'd only consider surgery if it's an absolute necessity.

Your photo doesn't seem to be attached.

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696531

hoddle10 wrote: I've been following cosmetic PE now for over 20 years and I've never come across anyone who has had to have their penis amputated. So don't worry about that. In fact, I was a member of a silicone enhancement group and there were loads of guys who had had silicone for decades with no problem. So, given you've had it a few years and there has been no issue, I very much doubt you'll ever have a problem.

The reason silicone isn't advised is because when it goes wrong, the problems seem to be much more aggressive than with other fillers. When silicone gets rejected it literally forces itself through the skin, resulting in shaft skin loss.

We've seen a few silicone reactions on here over the last couple of years. From what I can tell, all have come after the shaft skin was compromised. So, from that point of view, I'd avoid any surgery, as you run the risk of bacteria getting in and it appears that this could be the reason for the issues we've seen.

There is a school of thought that late on set filler reactions are due to infections that had been dormant since injection or entered the area later due to trauma to the skin. If this is the case and the anecdotal evidence found on this forum suggests it might be, then I'd only consider surgery if it's an absolute necessity.

Your photo doesn't seem to be attached.

Oh my apologies I had the attached, don’t know why they didn’t go through. I attached them again here.

And thank you so much for the answer. It really helped me put myself at ease. I just began worrying for decades down the line.

When you said no surgery, would you also be against removing the unconverted filler(that’s what loria called it when I showed him) that’s on the left side of my penis? It’s become more prominent and can move slightly if i push it around, have a video but idk if I can attach it here. Dr loria said using a needle he can suck it up and the area will be flat.

Would you also happen to have any tips for minimizing the chance of further complications? Like do I have to limit how much sex I have, or avoid contact sports? Or certain physical activity?

And what would be your take on fixing the imperfections and dents using HA?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Yolomacswagin. Reason: Photos duplicates

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696532

I honestly think the best thing you can do is to go and see Dr C. Though you'll need to make sure he's prepared to take on your case.

By draining the fluid, you are going to make a hole in the skin. So it's best to do it in a sterile environment. I wouldn't be keen to do it myself. Dr C can probably fix the aesthetic issues with 10% PMMA. He's certainly done it before.

I really believe it's worth the time, cost and hassle of a trip to Mexico.

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696533

You should read this thread. Dr C does a really good job fixing a Loria patient.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pro...65407?pid=1287946569

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696535

Thanks for the quality photo uploads! You've been extended Lifetime Premium Membership.

I've also returned your PM at the PhalloBoards 2.0 site, the new private message system from 3.0 will be implemented in the coming days.

If anyone's been following my comments on this procedure and its practitioner, you would know that I'm not a fan. Perhaps draining some of the silicone may best help even it out, not sure how I feel about using alternative fillers to gap-fill.

Dr. Casavantes is definitely well-versed for the situation but I'm not so sure he's a fan of dealing with silicone in general, you'll have to contact their office to see if he'd be willing to see the case. If you're looking for Removal, consider Dr. Carney at Morganstern Rejuvall or Dr. Solomon of Philadelphia / Beverly Hills, both physicians are familiar with both the procedure & filler.

It could be worse, and it can very well be corrected, just have patience and get multiple professional opinions if possible.

Good luck!

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696546

hoddle10 wrote: You should read this thread. Dr C does a really good job fixing a Loria patient.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pro...65407?pid=1287946569

Thanks man. Really helped me feel at ease when you told me why silicone is dangerous. I guess if I took the gamble and it hasn’t manifested in health problems I guess my body has not rejected it. Now I just have to be wary of infections.

And yeah I saw that thread, that was one of the threads that I saw that made settle for dr loria. The main I kept getting from bluemaans thread was it was fine, he was just obsessing about minor imperfections, turns out they weren’t so minor, since I now have them.

I have heard a lot of good things about dr C and maybe you’re right that it might be time. I’m just not sure Ill be able to go to Mexico around this time. would be hard to explain to my girlfriend since I never told her about this and never plan to. I guess that comes down to good lying and good planning

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 2 months ago #1308696547

Skeptical One wrote: Thanks for the quality photo uploads! You've been extended Lifetime Premium Membership.

I've also returned your PM at the PhalloBoards 2.0 site, the new private message system from 3.0 will be implemented in the coming days.

If anyone's been following my comments on this procedure and its practitioner, you would know that I'm not a fan. Perhaps draining some of the silicone may best help even it out, not sure how I feel about using alternative fillers to gap-fill.

Dr. Casavantes is definitely well-versed for the situation but I'm not so sure he's a fan of dealing with silicone in general, you'll have to contact their office to see if he'd be willing to see the case. If you're looking for Removal, consider Dr. Carney at Morganstern Rejuvall or Dr. Solomon of Philadelphia / Beverly Hills, both physicians are familiar with both the procedure & filler.

It could be worse, and it can very well be corrected, just have patience and get multiple professional opinions if possible.

Good luck!

Hey yeah I saw your PM, thanks a lot to you as well for the advice and thanks for the membership. Just doing what I can to educate anyone considering Loria. I won’t say he ruined my life or anything but I’m certainly not happy with the results and the whole process was terrible. So other people should know.

And so you’re recommending I don’t go to loria to remove the lump that’s on the left side of my penis? And consult the two doctors you mentioned? Or go to loria for that lump and then consult the doctors and go to them for removing large amounts of it? My only thing is loria would know best how that shit that he injected me works and he offered to do it free of charge, but if the other doctors are more competent then maybe worth it to go to them?

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 1 month ago #1308697009

I would stick to dr loria he knows what mix he injected in you and would have a better approach to resolving your issue, other thing would be loria contacting the other docs to advise and share procedures an I’m sure he ain’t going to do that.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 1 month ago #1308697011

Thanks for the photos, do you mind me asking what we're looking it? Are these after-pics? Some context will be appreciated :)

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 1 month ago #1308697156

My friend had dr loria do 3 treatments and one 2 glands. He showed me the results it wasn’t perfect but it did increase by 2 1/2 inches in Girth and 3/4in in length. He basically told me the second session cause him a big ulcer on the base of the penis but it went away after 7 weeks. He had this done in 2015 now all decisions have risk just like getting a vaccine but we still do. I decide to do it because I’m not feeling happy with my current size and I’m a Grower not a shower. So what I’m trying to say is accept yourself how you are and move one or do something about it or it will take control of your life. Also of course educate yourself and know that most of this comments are bias. Good luck to all and hopefully I’m not one of the unlucky to the procedure.

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure 4 years 1 month ago #1308697157

1 day after procedure I will do my best to keep you posted.

Loria patient checking in 2 years out from procedure (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308697158

How are you doing now, I had recently done dr loria procedure just would like your feed back

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream