• Page:

TOPIC: PMMA in Colombia (Photos Inside)

PMMA in Colombia (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696411

• NewDnew
  • NewDnew's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been following the forum for some time and used it as a reference for questions on hanging and girth enlargement.

As fortune would have it I was in Medellin, Colombia and rereading about Dr C when I came across an article from 2012 by Jason27 on Phalloboards 2.0.
Link to old forum

I thought perfect I am here and I can contact this guy to see what work he has done. The before and after thing and get a price to see how to pay for the damn thing.

Well as luck would have it and after a lot of back and forth I secured an appointment and went to meet the guy.

At the time I was very overweight.

He showed me the before and after and walked me through the steps of what to expect.

Pricing was about $1600 which was much cheaper than the other options. This is all in a country where a full days work is around $8-$9.

I made my way home and reread Jason27 article and googled more information. Eventually finding his youtube channel and other Yyoutube content where he spoke. If you search hard enough yoy will find a video where he shows how the procedure is done.

After gaining a bit of confidence I made my appointment.

He does a single entry at the base of the penis and only does 10% pmma.

He thinks 30% is too much.

After the first 3 days my penis looked like a balloon.

It really freaked me out, but also subconciously lead to some ideas about what I wanted.

After a few months it shrank but in net it grew slightly more than 2 cm from 12.8 to 14, but I wanted more.

I also broke a few rules such as masterbation during the recovery window and I was left with a bump.

Went back and he proceeded in injecting some sort of formula that made the bump smaller after some time.

Unsatisfied and wanting more I returned for another round a few months later.

This time it grew to 16cm.
3 months later that shrank to 15 and those gains seemed permanent.

Realizing there was deminished returns I projected that i wanted about 17 cm or slightly less than 7inch girth.

6in is already very satisfying for a women shit. 5.5 is great, but my ego would nor want to hear it. Or even respect my life experiences.

Rather I was stuck on an imaginary plane where I wanted what I wanted.

Talking to the doctor he considered 20% and I went in.

This time I didnt masterbate and lightly used a pump periodically during the recovering days. 10 days.

I stayed in bed and behaved.

The result was fantastic.

It healed to about 17cm, but I knew that I would lose some. Now its a few months in and I am 16 cm all around more or less.

Obviously the gland (head) s a bit thinner. This helps with peneteationn

Overall I am very satisfied.

His name is DR RAFAEL BERDUGO.
His methods are brazilian.
The pmma he used on me was polimetilmetacrilato +carboximetilcelulosa al 20 %
Ummm he is easily contacted by whatsapp.

I dunno if i am allowed to put his number here.

Great caring doctor and helped a ton.

Edit:photos added .
Picture are here now they just dont appear for some reason
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One. Reason: Adding photos

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696416

NewDnew wrote: I have been following the forum for some time and used it as a reference for questions on hanging and girth enlargement.

As fortune would have it I was in Medellin, Colombia and rereading about Dr C when I came across an article from 2012 by Jason27 on Phalloboards 2.0.
Link to old forum

I thought perfect I am here and I can contact this guy to see what work he has done. The before and after thing and get a price to see how to pay for the damn thing.

Well as luck would have it and after a lot of back and forth I secured an appointment and went to meet the guy.

At the time I was very overweight.

He showed me the before and after and walked me through the steps of what to expect.

Pricing was about $1600 which was much cheaper than the other options. This is all in a country where a full days work is around $8-$9.

I made my way home and reread Jason27 article and googled more information. Eventually finding his youtube channel and other Yyoutube content where he spoke. If you search hard enough yoy will find a video where he shows how the procedure is done.

After gaining a bit of confidence I made my appointment.

He does a single entry at the base of the penis and only does 10% pmma.

He thinks 30% is too much.

After the first 3 days my penis looked like a balloon.

It really freaked me out, but also subconciously lead to some ideas about what I wanted.

After a few months it shrank but in net it grew slightly more than 2 cm from 12.8 to 14, but I wanted more.

I also broke a few rules such as masterbation during the recovery window and I was left with a bump.

Went back and he proceeded in injecting some sort of formula that made the bump smaller after some time.

Unsatisfied and wanting more I returned for another round a few months later.

This time it grew to 16cm.
3 months later that shrank to 15 and those gains seemed permanent.

Realizing there was deminished returns I projected that i wanted about 17 cm or slightly less than 7inch girth.

6in is already very satisfying for a women shit. 5.5 is great, but my ego would nor want to hear it. Or even respect my life experiences.

Rather I was stuck on an imaginary plane where I wanted what I wanted.

Talking to the doctor he considered 20% and I went in.

This time I didnt masterbate and lightly used a pump periodically during the recovering days. 10 days.

I stayed in bed and behaved.

The result was fantastic.

It healed to about 17cm, but I knew that I would lose some. Now its a few months in and I am 16 cm all around more or less.

Obviously the gland (head) s a bit thinner. This helps with peneteationn

Overall I am very satisfied.

His name is DR RAFAEL BERDUGO.
His methods are brazilian.
The pmma he used on me was polimetilmetacrilato +carboximetilcelulosa al 20 %
Ummm he is easily contacted by whatsapp.

I dunno if i am allowed to put his number here.

Great caring doctor and helped a ton.

Have any photos? Dr. C has a pretty well established Clinic 30 minutes from San Diego with a decade's worth of reported consistency, this doctor of yours really would need to wow many of to consider a trip to Colombia for the same kind or procedure. This doctor (if he's reasonably good and is indeed using medical grade PMMA) would probably best server local & regional patients.

Also, what was the brand of his PMMA? I've heard of physicians using silicone or counterfeit PMMA in Colombia (and elsewhere) so it's imperative you know exactly was was used.

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696417

My first thought was that I'd really want to see the product come out of the packaging in this instance (which I feel you should anywhere)

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696418

• NewDnew
Yeah it came out of closed packaging. He is a leader in plastic surgery in Colombia so he gets a discount for demonstrations at talks and he teaches. I have great pictures to prove how great it came out to an admin if he/she wants me to send it privately.

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696419

• NewDnew
Sup skeptic its up there in my post other than that if you click the link to the old phalloboard that user posts a lot more information. Dr C is just known a lot more around these parts, but Dr Berdugo does as far as my experience and photos/videos I have seen a job worth taking my time out to applaud him with my close friends and here privately.

Edit: if you want me to ask anything that isnt listed post it here and ill send the list to him and ask him to answer them

Last edit: by NewDnew.

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696422

NewDnew wrote: Sup skeptic its up there in my post other than that if you click the link to the old phalloboard that user posts a lot more information. Dr C is just known a lot more around these parts, but Dr Berdugo does as far as my experience and photos/videos I have seen a job worth taking my time out to applaud him with my close friends and here privately.

Edit: if you want me to ask anything that isnt listed post it here and ill send the list to him and ask him to answer them

You can email the photos to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [EDIT: I do see that you uploaded one picture. Do you have any before photos to compare them to?]

What is the brand of PMMA he uses?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696423

• NewDnew
I do not as it was the size of my thumb and i was very embarressed of my Flaccid state. It does grow but it seems the PMMA has done a bit of Hanging it self as well to bring out more of the penis. Thanks for the link but i manned up and shared it on the post tho i cant see it

Edit: ill ask if he is still using Metacrill.
Should i ask him anything else?

Last edit: by NewDnew.

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696426

NewDnew wrote: I do not as it was the size of my thumb and i was very embarressed of my Flaccid state. It does grow but it seems the PMMA has done a bit of Hanging it self as well to bring out more of the penis. Thanks for the link but i manned up and shared it on the post tho i cant see it

Edit: ill ask if he is still using Metacrill.
Should i ask him anything else?

Yes, ask him what brand of PMMA he's using (anything that can help validate his claims would help too).
Also, his PMMA or Phalloplasty related training?
How much of his Clinic performs penis enlargement and how many year's he's been doing it for?
Is he familiar with Dr. C?

PMMA in Colombia 4 years 2 months ago #1308696459

Great find brother,

Medellien is one of my favourite travel spot, will definitely come and check this DR out thanks again. The price is great the Aesthetics are very pleasing

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream