PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere (Photos Inside)

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308696238

I am 1 and a half months after the PMMA round and I thought everything had settled. I am experiencing what I think is Necrosis. Pictures included. It looks much darker in real life than in the pictures.

What should I do? Is there some medicine to re-ensure circulation there? Should I see a doctor ASAP?

Please HELP. This sucks. It just appeared out of nowhere in the last 24 hours. It was colored ok before. I had no trauma in the past 24 hours and not even sex or masturbation. I just massaged them PMMA a little, maybe pressed too much? But nothing I did not do before.

Pics in attachment. Please tell me what those in this situation did. Do you know any doctor in Europe to recommend?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere 4 years 3 months ago #1308696240

It looks more like a bruise.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere 4 years 3 months ago #1308696245

Honestly, had you not specified what your concerns were, I wouldn't have noticed anything initially from those photos. I agree with Hoddle, it could very well be irritation or bruising as a result of the massaging, which in my opinion, has little-to-no-effect 6 weeks out (the massaging that is).

I know on the old forum (2.0) you mentioned deciding to see Dr. N again despite reservations made by other former patients in the same topic discussion - this may have compounded your anxiety as it pertains to your situation, but I must stress the importance of taking a step back and allowing the healing process to take its course. Only if & when symptoms beyond a slight skin discoloration remain persistent or worsen should there be a serious consideration for medical intervention (in my opinion).

I could be very wrong but from your initial postings, there does not appear to be anything alarming, let alone talk of "necrosis." I would politely ask you to reconsider throwing around terms like "necrosis" without undeniable/irrefutable evidence or a proper medical diagnosis... especially given the nature of your photos & description --> this is because it can only exacerbate the situations of other men in similar situations who may overthink their situation from what they read here... and potentially to their own detriment.

This is a Patient Support Group, and I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing your concerns here among us, but please take our sincere advice to heart --> leave your penis alone (rely strictly on visual observation and light handling for future assessments) and give it time to recover. Should your situation persist or worsen, please post it here as soon as possible as it will at least better establish what you're dealing with.

If you feel your situation may be more dire than what is expressed or shown here, then take the necessary steps to have a medical professional address the situation as soon as you can. This forum's wisdom is as good as the information reciprocated...and even then is no substitute for a proper medical diagnosis or prognosis.

With the current information available to us, worse case scenarios point to granuloma inflammation more than it does "necrosis." Best case scenario would suggest residual swelling/bruising. I'm of the camp that agrees with the latter, and pretty much in agreement with Hoddle.

Again, I could be wrong but it doesn't appear to be anything major. Keep us posted regardless!

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere 4 years 3 months ago #1308696247

Skeptical One wrote: Honestly, had you not specified what your concerns were, I wouldn't have noticed anything initially from those photos.

Photos were taken with a phone camera that didn't really show reality. There were some really black spots. Really black!! That's why I freaked out. IN the morning there was 1 black spot, then they multiplied and in 24 hours it was very green/black. You can realize why I got scared. I never had this before, maybe only after the initial intervention, but not after 6 weeks.

Colouring has gotten better and I hope you guys were right and it was only a momentary thing. I don't know what caused it though.

Skeptical One wrote: you mentioned deciding to see Dr. N again......I would politely ask you to reconsider throwing around terms like "necrosis" without undeniable/irrefutable evidence or a proper medical diagnosis... especially given the nature of your photos & description --> this is because it can only exacerbate the situations of other men in similar situations who may overthink their situation from what they read here... and potentially to their own detriment.

Yeah, I went to dr N the second time. There is simply no other option for me. There is only one other guy in Europe who I could go to- the Italian doctor who worked on Superman's dick, but we don't know what substance he puts in. Other than that no one. No one else. I can't fly for 13 hours to Dr Casavantes and especially not go for 2 or 3 rounds. I also preferred someone who has uncircumcised patients (though apparently that didn't go well.)

I apologize if I overreacted. Given the context, I tried to get advice as soon as possible. It had blackened for 24 hours. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Skeptical One wrote: This is a Patient Support Group, and I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing your concerns here among us, but please take our sincere advice to heart --> leave your penis alone (rely strictly on visual observation and light handling for future assessments) and give it time to recover.

But I didn't do anything to it. Just slight massaging. I read that people actually massage even after months or years.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere 4 years 3 months ago #1308696250

I'm going to add here, go back to the 2.0 forum and search for Olafspo's threads. He went to Dr. N I believe and all of a sudden, out of the blue, experienced some scary issues (more so likely to him than an outside observer) that were similar but more significant than yours... and they eventually calmed down on their own and resolved with patience and time.

I wouldn't be freaking out about yours at all yet. Leave it alone, keep an eye on it, if things change for the worse start considering seeing a professional but this is likely just a blip.

I also don't know what brands Dr. N uses or anything or how high of a quality the product is, I'm just saying take a breather.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere 4 years 2 months ago #1308696577

It it was Necrosis, you would not feel sensation in the area, as nerves are dead too...

As you say, things got cleared up. Probably it was just a bruise, but I think it would require a big trauma specifically in that area to tear a blood vessel.

Hope you get better.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere 4 years 2 months ago #1308696607

Hello,
I read the heading of your posting and got alarmed to find out that somebody that went for nonsurgical Phalloplasty developed Necrosis, but fortunately it is not.
Necrosis was a common occurrence back in the days when the only options were surgical, but it is extremely rare these days; it comes from an accidental blockage of an artery that prevents blood to irrigate an area and the tissue in that area dies; it is an acute, severe complication that happens in the first hours/days after the accidental injection of a filler into an artery. It doesn't happen after weeks or months after the treatment.
Necrosis, infection, wound dehiscence, unsightly scars and so on were very common in the past, but not after the arrival of nonsurgical methods.
I am happy to see that it is only some discoloration (bruising?) coming from manipulation. This scenario is also common in patients that overuse the vacuum pump.

For your peace of mind and for illustration to others, attached please find your picture compared with a real case of Necrosis before the whole block of dead tissue turned into a big, deep ulcer.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697430

• donjuan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Yikes thats terrifying. Severe allergic reaction to PMMA. That medical attention immediate needed.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697431

donjuan wrote: Yikes thats terrifying. Severe allergic reaction to PMMA. That medical attention immediate needed.

Did you even read through the thread?

Firstly, it wasn't Necrosis. Secondly, Necrosis isn't an allergic reaction.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697432

• donjuan
  • Thank you received: 9
Oh sry i got confused. I saw the picture that was all black which was Necrosis and thought that was him.

Urgent help needed- problem just appeared out of nowhere (Photos Inside) 4 years 6 days ago #1308697435

Woah, @donjuan...
Please read thoroughly before ringing the bells!
First, that mild reaction report was nothing, and happened more than 3 months ago; second, the picture of penile necrosis does not belong to the patient, but to my explanation of what the real deal is.
You made my heart get off track, and there goes another false alarm against PMMA.
Thanks, @hoddle10 for clarifying it.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream