PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta (Photos Inside)

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta 4 years 3 months ago #1308696131

I think it looks really good. I don't think you should have a top up unless you see significant absorption. There is only so much fat that can be injected before it starts to feel soft. Also the more you have injected the more likely you are to run into issue with blood supply and this will mean lumps and uneven contour. As per usual, I advise to quit while you are ahead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta 4 years 3 months ago #1308696133

Thanks hoodle. I've read alot of your post from the other forum versions. So I know you know first hand the complications that can arise. Stopping while ahead is never a bad idea. Right now penis is firm when Erect, it doesn't feel sponge like at all. Maybe even harder. There is a little unevenness but that's not that big of an issue. The fat feels like one solid sheet of fat beneath my skin instead of separate injected fat. My only issue is that I can feel the edge were it stops and my natural Penis begins. It also moves a little in around the edges but hopefully over time it will settle into place.

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta 4 years 2 months ago #1308696300

I’m interested in the scrotal webbing procedure. How much did it cost? And what was the healing time? How long after was you able to go back to manual PE?

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta 4 years 2 months ago #1308696301

Little DeeJay wrote: I'm not sure how much fat was used. But I did gain 1.5 Inch of Girth so I'm assuming alot. Im also on the skinnier side. 5 9- 170lbs. When I first had my lig cut I only weighed 140 and Dr giunta told me I needed to gain weight before I could have the procedure done. I also only chose Dr giunta because I live in Virginia about 3 hours from his office. To date I have had 3 separate procedures. Lig cut, web reduction and FFT. He gives a discount if you get the lig cut and FFT done during the same visit which is around 5 grand. But I paid around 4500 a piece for both procedures and 2000 for my web reduction because I them done separate and years apart. I'm around 10 grand for a new penis, I've spent alot more on worst things. He also charges around 1800 for 2nd stage FFT or top ups. Which isn't bad if the results are good. His prices are posted on his site and he's usually close or under that when he gives you a price. He's usually really good about returning calls but he never emails. I mean, he's old, maybe late 70s or 80.

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta 4 years 2 months ago #1308696487

What is the longevity of an FFT procedure like this? I know resorption rates will vary, but generally what is one looking at on average in terms of enhancement?

Also what donor areas did you use to extract the fat and how painful was the healing and recovery of those areas?

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696790

Any new updates?

Progress report FFT by DR. Giunta 3 years 7 months ago #1308699163

Could you tell which doc you used for the lig cut and FFT? Is the lig completely cut or kind of reassembled?
7inch is a lot.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream