PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside)

PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695931

Just had second round in Prague. Results are not very good after 7 days. No problems of infection, but I just didn;t get what I wanted. I've already spent like 9000 dollars on this shit and it's not looking good (2000 were blown away on stupid ligament cut, didn't do anything even with 1 year after stretching, 2000 spent on glans enhancement in Naples with very little results, about 2500 spent on PMMA in Prague, other accommodation and flight fees...).

I specifically asked the doctor to only put in right next to the gland and a bit more on the left side as I had only retained PMMA in the right side of my penis. I asked her to use the cannula entrance point just below the gland. She said it's possible but that it's better to go in from the penis base entry point that she used before and I fell for it AGAIN. She said she will put it as close to the gland as possible. I didn't want more Girth, I was happy with what I got, but I just wanted it to be uniform and estetically looking like it's genuine (cause you can see if you pull the Foreskin that below the glans it's a lack of material and you can't fool anybody you're having sex with).

1. That part is still lacking PMMA once I pull the Foreskin all the way. Is it even possible to put PMMA there in an uncut penis? Does Dr C do it? Not that I'd have the necessary funds to fly to America with a 1500 dollars ticket+ expenses, but I just need to know. Can a doctor actually use the canula and enter while the Foreskin is pulled back to insert PMMA just below the glans? Cause I think that as mush as Dr N tried to push through the skin upwords, in an uncut penis you can't get past the Foreskin if you insert the canula at the base of the penis.

2. I have even more in the right side. As much as I tried to tell her to put a little more on the left side, the left doesn;t even appear to have gotten PMMA. Now I look as if I've got Peyronie's 😉)) Either she doesn;t know how to insert it or there's something wrong with my left side and it doesn;t form the collagen. The first 3-4 days it was pretty swollen and I couldn't tell exactly how it will turn out, but I slept inclined to my left side from day 1, hoping that it would migrate more to that side. Nothing.

Can anything be done now? The material doesn;t seem to be moving to the left side no matter how much I massage it and pull on it towards that. It's stuck on the right (I've went through this the first time too and it only coagulated on the right and stayed there no matter how much I massaged). Fuck. Is there something I can do? It's been 7 days.

Thanks

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699164

Hmm I hope you did find a solution. For your first question try to contact Dr C. He should know.
I'm also interested in his reply as I'm uncut too.

PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699167

No solution. It's much worse after 1 year. The gains are mostly lost, especially in Flaccid state is absolutely 0 retention (and remember- this was PMMA not HA) but there is still an increase in the Erect size, but only on the right-upper side of the Dick.

Furthermore, the place between the Foreskin and the gland (the turkey neck) is a place without PMMA or other fillers and looks like shit.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do next.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699175

antoineclamaran wrote: No solution. It's much worse after 1 year. The gains are mostly lost, especially in Flaccid state is absolutely 0 retention (and remember- this was PMMA not HA) but there is still an increase in the Erect size, but only on the right-upper side of the Dick.

Furthermore, the place between the Foreskin and the gland (the turkey neck) is a place without PMMA or other fillers and looks like shit.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do next.

I'd suggest contacting Avanti if you've already had PMMA. You'll be able to then send in pics after your initial contact and they can give their opinion.

You're going to have to have realistic expectations though being uncircumcised, it's not ideal from a filler perspective and I think you're only goal with 'going for more' would be to get low concentration and just to improve things.

I held off fillers until I was Circumcised because I followed this all long enough to know it just isn't the best canvas for any practitioner to work with, temp filler or otherwise.

PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699177

I would get a low and tight Circumcision and fly to Mexico. I got Circumcised in July and love it. You have to find the most experienced circ doctor though who specializes in cosmetic circs. DO NOT get one from a random Urologist who does not specialize in it OR who only does it for guys with Phimosis. They are worried about getting rid of the Phimosis, nothing else. Find a doc who uses very small Sutures and who compresses your Dick with a wrap to eliminate tension from nocturnal erections for 10-14 days. You can always wrap it your self too and guess but they know how to do it to where it won’t slide off.

Save up money, get credit, do whatever you have to. I’m not sure what Dr. N charges but maybe Avanti is cheaper and you can compensate for a larger travel expense.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

PMMA Second Round in Prague- Progress Report, Advice Welcomed (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699703

Can you upload errect pics to see the spot below the glanse. Overall I see a very aesthetic looking uncut Penis.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream