PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside)

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695847

Hi all! So I took finally got PMMA today! I'm just bringing this initial post over to the new site with my background. I will update with the outcome shortly....

So I'm finally taking the plunge and scheduled an appointment w/ Dr. Casavantes at Avanti Derma on Dec 10th. Let's call it an x-mas gift to myself lol. I am a long time lurker on this forum who has calculated the risk/reward and is ready to take action. First an foremost, I am grateful to SO and all the admins who collected and grew such a vast wealth of information on this forum. There is nothing like it regarding the world of Phalloplasty. Also, to all the PMMA pioneers who took the plunge before me.

I will be getting the signature package done. Staying for two nights so hopefully can followup w/ the staff up until my departure from Tiajuana. I'm hopefully looking to gain at least 1.25" in EG after 2-3 rounds....10% and 30% concentration base. I've also been using the X4 Labs extender since July. Been average about 25 hrs/week...will up the time (35-40/week) in device next 3 months. Not in any hurry with it as I've heard people gaining in EL post-PMMA. I've already gained .25 in BPEL after roughly 220 hours of use, only thing that has ever worked for me in the PE world. Also, I've noticed a ridiculous positive PI after extending, specifically with morning EQ. Also on a healthy eating plan to cut some weight and tackle the dreaded "fat pad".

Life has been great to me. I am in my mid-30s, married with kids. I have a great and exciting career. I always keep in shape and eat healthy. I am a pretty good looking guy and have a lot of confidence. But strangely, there will always be something in the back of my mind that really just holds me back and that's the size of my member. Statistically, I know I am on the smaller side and def a good candidate for PMMA. Its tough to always shy away in the gym showers or have to go in the stall vs the urinal. Its tough to wear dress pants and be completely absent of a natural bulge. For a decade, I've tried ALL sorts of penis enlargement: manual stretching, Jelqing, pumping, Hanging, traction. Most of it resulted in injury and bruising and NO gains. And quite frankly, I would just give up after 1-3 months. which is partly my fault.

I've had very decent success with women in my life. Even with my lack of size, I still "motioned" the ocean and made women climax. However, there is something about there being the possibility of a woman climaxing HARD and quickly because they are getting stretched like they aren't used to. And I can't wait to possess it!
To Be Contniued......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 4 years 3 months ago #1308695848

My flight landed in San Diego smoothly. I was picked up promptly by the shuttle service and driven to the Grand Tijuana Hotel all within a half hour. The hotel is pretty nice. I was pretty impressed by the delicious brunch buffet they had. A lot of Mexican staple dishes - no stomach issues at all.

I had my consultation in the afternoon with Dr. Casavantes. I told him I preferred max Girth over aesthetics as I am a married man and it isn't as important to me. He said we can do both and smiled. I have to admit, the beginning of the process of nerve racking. I cannot keep saying how GREAT the staff was and how they all put me at ease, especially Ian. The procedure room was very clean and sterile - very modern looking. They give you a pill that kicks in instantly - helps with the jitters. Dr. Morales assisted with the procedure; we had the whole gang there! The initial pinches of lidocaine was the most "pain" you feel. After that, it all goes numb off to work they go.

The procedure itself took about 1.5 hours. All in all I was given 16cc's at 30% and 2cc's at 10%. I also stressed the importance of a large base Girth to which Dr. C happily obliged. When everything was said and done, we took some after pictures and OMG, I did't even recognize myself in the mirror! My Flaccid tripled in size! It was very well hung lol. I know its swelling and post-op but really cool none the less. Ian gave me a set of post care instructions and some meds. Sitting in the room now, methodically executing (or at least trying lol) the post care procedures!
I will work on posting pictures soon and taking
new measurements! Here were my initial pre-op stats:
FL: 3.5
FG: 3.5
EL: 5.75
MSEG: 4.25
MSBG: 4.65
EG Below Glans - 4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian_Garcia

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 4 years 3 months ago #1308695939

• Ian_Garcia
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • The follow up guy!
  • Thank you received: 7
I'm glad to read such good news.

Please keep us posted, and I will appreciate it if you send me pictures so I can make a before and after for you.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695940

Sorry, been busy the last week with work.
Day #8: All the swelling has gone down. I am still waiting for the collagen to kick in. After the procedure, I was ballooned up to 5 midshaft (+.75) and 6.25 base (+1.5). All the major swelling dissipated within 4 days. Currently, I sitting 4.5 MSEG (+.25)and 5.25 base Girth (+.5). My Flaccid Girth sits at my old EG at 4.25. The Flaccid does feel heavier and the best part, I don't retract anymore!! Never thought that would be physically possible! A few days post op, I'd never imagined I'd be the big dog at the pisser hahaha!

I'd say the first 7 days, the penis (especially the base) was very tender. Definitely had hard spots that I was able to massage down. The hard spots softened up by day 4. I've also had a lot of testicular pain and swelling starting 4 days post op. I still have a good amount of discomfort and pain around the pubic area around the fat pad/sides of fat pad. I am confident this will resolve itself soon. In terms of trouble spots: I have noticed a slight raised area near the circ scar by an injection point. I also have a very pronounced HARD lump at the base underneath the shaft. It's not the end of the world.

It is tough to see all the initial Girth go but I understand it was just post-op swelling. I know some members by day #8 already started getting the itching and growth. I can't wait for this collagen to kick in! Gotta be patient.

I will attach before and after pictures below.

@Ian Garcia - I will email you the pics soon!

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695941

I wonder if the pain around the testicles and fat pad is because of the PMMA injected there in order to get a large base Girth? Seems with what you had injected, you would have more than a .25 increase in Girth mid shaft?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695942

Before Pics

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Taz72!

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695943

Right after procedure. A good amount of discoloration and bruising.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695954

Day 12 - It seems at about day 10 my collagen started forming. Since then, I've had a good amount of swelling around the circ scar like a donut effect. Everything appears to be getting slightly larger or puffier. The growth is slow as I measured maybe a 1/8th of an Inch increase midshaft.. Of course, every person's body is different so I need to just be patient. At least the collagen process started!

I started pumping today with a bathmate 3-5 minutes as instructed by Avanti Derma. I will be doing that twice a day. Hopefully this helps the growth process.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695955

Noxcuse wrote: I wonder if the pain around the testicles and fat pad is because of the PMMA injected there in order to get a large base Girth? Seems with what you had injected, you would have more than a .25 increase in Girth mid shaft?

Yes, I def believe it is due to the extra product. The good news is the base pain is gone. I think all the product just needed to soften up and settle in. Yes, I agree, at Day 12 I am a little disappointing that 30% product has not yielded bigger results. Again, I am just trying to be patient. I'm hoping eventually I'll get there in a few days.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695956

Have you been taking any supplements such as Hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, multi-vitamins?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695957

Magic Wand wrote: Have you been taking any supplements such as Hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, multi-vitamins?

Yes, all of the above plus 40mg of zinc.

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695962

Callogen pills or powder? I need to get some for my procedure in 3 weeks but I no idea which one. Any pointers?

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695964

I dont see any pics here

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695965

JayLQue wrote: I dont see any pics here

You'll need to be a Premium Member to view photos submitted by the Community. You can either purchase a subscription by clicking here , or you can also obtain Lifetime Premium Membership if you start your own Progress Report (more information here)

GirthUp's PMMA Journey Dec 10, 2019 (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695978

Day #16: So a few days ago, I started to get the itching which is the sign of collagen growth! It's looking like things are steadily growing.
MSEG - 4.75
BEG - 5.5

So that leaves me at .5 Inch gain from below glans to mid shaft and .75 gain at the base. I absolutely LOVE the base Girth! A few irregularities here and there but everything seems SUPER natural! Overall I'm happy with the results thus far. Looking forward to round #2 sometime in March.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream