PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will be getting Ellanse done today (Photos Inside)

Ellanse e 4 years 3 months ago #1308696010

Hi I will be getting my first round of Ellanse e at Androfill soon I can only afford 6 ml each round I’m hoping to have had 21 or 27 ml by next year my stats are 5.6 Flaccid length 4.5 Flaccid Girth
6.8 EG. 5 Erect Girth My question to you all Is what Girth can I expect per 6 ml and how well would you think it tops up each time thanks I will be adding before and after pictures and regular update throughout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Littlebylittle.

Ellanse e 4 years 3 months ago #1308696023

I would estimate 6 ml will yield about 1/4" based on what we've seen with guys getting 10ml.

But a 1/4" gain, with minimal downtime is really good. Before non invasive filler procedures were used in PE, guys had to pay about $10,000 for graft procedures that often totally absorbed, were fraught with risks and required a long, often painful, recovery period.

Men who seek out PE these days have no idea how good they have it compared to what was on offer only 7 years ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Littlebylittle

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Ellanse e 4 years 3 months ago #1308696024

Not too much gain from 6ml It depends to who much length in Erect if you have a long you need more ml to see a big change..

Ellanse e 4 years 2 months ago #1308696030

Thanks for the reply I have wanted to increase my Girth for years and have been waiting for something safer than the older options I have one other question I partially snapped my penis having sex a couple of years ago and it did heal but it now has a slight curved to the left when Erect but have no pain there would this affect me having the Girth injections with ellance e thanks in advance

Last edit: by Littlebylittle.

Will be getting Ellanse done today 3 years 11 months ago #1308697270

Hi wannabebig1,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and for the detail you are sharing with others. I really believe this forum is essential for others doing their research and finding the best solution for their own penile enhancement. Certainly Ellanse is a game changer and very good option for longer term penile enhancement, as long as people are aware of potential risks and apply the proper after-care, and go to an experienced Physician in this area. Hope things are still going well for you :)

Regards
Dr Gavin

Will be getting Ellanse done today 3 years 11 months ago #1308697271

Dr Gavin wrote: Hi wannabebig1,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and for the detail you are sharing with others. I really believe this forum is essential for others doing their research and finding the best solution for their own penile enhancement. Certainly Ellanse is a game changer and very good option for longer term penile enhancement, as long as people are aware of potential risks and apply the proper after-care, and go to an experienced Physician in this area. Hope things are still going well for you :)

Regards
Dr Gavin

Glad to see you online, would like to share some info with you in the near future, but before I go any further I wanted to ask if you got my last email? I know it was having spam-folder issues and would like to have that email resolved before posting further- thanks :)

Will be getting Ellanse done today (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700313

@wannabebig1

any news on your progress?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream