PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside)

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699657

Hi jason, thanks all is good with Ellanse, which is why I highly recommend it to anyone who wants additional Girth. I opted for it over the other fillers for the many reasons I stated over the years, which you can review in my backlog, but in a nutshell, i deem it to be the safest filler of all due to its properties. You can research Ellanse on its website. In essence, it stimulates your own biology into growth, and for that reason, it is among the safest and most natural of all options...in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699665

Hey Chester, are you planning on going back for an additional 10 ml any time soon?

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699677

Not sure about that. I'm so satisfied with where I'm at now, I really don't feel I need it. We'll see how this performs in the long run but everything is perfect so far. No losses to date.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 1 year 5 months ago #1308709229

Hi Chester,

Have you got any updates? How is the Girth looking now?

Cheers

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream