PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside)

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697684

Guys, make sure that you keep everything sterile and clean. This was very important and I attribute it as one of the main aspects of my successful result. Make sure you wash your hands, sterilize everything that will be touching your penis. Ultimately, just make sure everything is wrapped and clean and follow the doctor's instructions. Also, make sure you are eating very clean and helpfully. Eat clean cuts of protein and drink lots of water. Let your body do the work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Littlebylittle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698104

Hey y'all, hope you are all safe amidst this pandemic situation. This one really threw me for a loop. Had lots of things going on that needed to be changed. As a result, I haven't really had any time to hang and make any length progress but I can safely say that nothing has changed relative to my procedure with Dr. Carney. Same size all around. I'm super happy with Ellanse. I've never had any problems with inflammation. Ever. That was a big concern before I went through with it. Chronic inflammation is a terrible thing in the body and is something that contributes to things like cancer.
Due to this covid-19 situation I've been playing it safe with respect to partners. I've only hit up a couple of girls for sex, both of which are socially conservative but with super sexy bodies. I'll write about them in the Chicken Coop ;-)

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698157

@chester , how was your Erection quality after your first round? I just had my first round done about 5 days ago and my EQ is lacking, did it take a bit for yours to get back to normal?

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698166

What you are experiencing is perfectly normal. It's going to take a few weeks before everything gets back to 100% normality.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diatrad

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699234

Hey did the EQ improve?

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699237

Yes my EQ is back to normal, but it did take a LONG time. I need to post an update. Basically, I'm just over 10 weeks and pain has subsided (rarely comes back) and EQ is back to 100%. Virtually no gains mid shaft and a 1" gain at base, so the product def migrated lower. Idk how it's related, but running causes a pinching pain on my left pubic pad (feels kinda like my hernia did on my right side before I got it patched). I'm thinking the product settled around some veins/muscles/nerves that get agitated when running, but jump rope does not seem to trigger it. Weird, but I'm grateful to be able to have sex again without pain!

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699249

Results look great!

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699459

Great post man. I"m so happy it worked so well for you.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699461

Not sure if this is allowed and if not I apologize in advance. But what was the cost for 10ML filler?

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699496

This all depends on the grade of Ellanse. There are four. Contact Dr. Morganstern's clinic in Atlanta for latest pricing.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699501

chester wrote: This all depends on the grade of Ellanse. There are four. Contact Dr. Morganstern's clinic in Atlanta for latest pricing.

Will do. TY

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699515

When did they start doing Ellanse again? I didn’t hear anything about them starting back up with that filler.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699518

They don’t offer Ellanse in the USA. Apparently they can do it in the Caymans.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699523

Lol again, when did they open in the caymans? I asked this months ago. No answer.

Ellanse Penis Filler Procedure Dr. Carney (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699610

Hi Chester, congrats on your results and new big Hanging Dick. I had a quick question, why did you finally select to go with Ellanse instead of PMMA or HA? Just curious to know if you have some pros and cons you could share.
Thanks man and happy fucking!
Jason

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream