Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Does PMMA work better for growers or showers?

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 5 years 3 months ago #1293661957

Does anybody have an input on whether PMMA is better for growers or showers or does it make a difference? I would have thought it would work better for showers as the finite amount of PMMA put in does not have to spread out as much between the Flaccid and erect state. Would this also lead to lower risks for showers for having PMMA.?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 5 years 3 months ago #1293663269

I believe that being a shower yields one to have better results only in the fact that they are not having to fight against Turtling as much. This is really important in post op care, as this is where the real work for a good outcome comes into play. It is best to keep the penis extended and/or erect as long and often as possible during healing/absorption. Being a shower makes this somewhat easier. It helps with the final outcome to some degree. If you are a Grower, you want to take special care to make sure the penis and product does not bunch up. Basically, during the first 3 or 4 days you probably won\'t get much sleep, or at least I didn\'t. I was too focused on making sure everything stayed elongated to help insure a smooth outcome. But even doing that cannot guarantee a good outcome. A lot of it is just how your body reacts. Remember, you are introducing a foreign substance into the body and everyone is going to react their own way to it.
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory. CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 5 years 3 months ago #1293694999

Briceb makes a good point. But there is hope for growers. The trick is to work at becoming a shower. We do not have to be growers! We can change. The secret is easy. Extend, extend, and extend post PMMA. There can be length gains after PMMA. My new goal: become a shower in the next year. Stay tuned.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295073521

briceb wrote: I believe that being a shower yields one to have better results only in the fact that they are not having to fight against Turtling as much. This is really important in post op care, as this is where the real work for a good outcome comes into play. It is best to keep the penis extended and/or erect as long and often as possible during healing/absorption. Being a shower makes this somewhat easier. It helps with the final outcome to some degree. If you are a Grower, you want to take special care to make sure the penis and product does not bunch up. Basically, during the first 3 or 4 days you probably won\'t get much sleep, or at least I didn\'t. I was too focused on making sure everything stayed elongated to help insure a smooth outcome. But even doing that cannot guarantee a good outcome. A lot of it is just how your body reacts. Remember, you are introducing a foreign substance into the body and everyone is going to react their own way to it.


I was a bit of a Grower first round, but in my second round, definitely more of a shower. I think, partially because of the flacid gains in round 1.

I think, basically, round 1 set me up to be a good candidate for round 2.

If you\'re a shower to begin with, I think PMMA will work better, generally.

Disclaimer: what worked for me may not be suitable for another person. We all have different bodies, medical history, etc. What worked for me now could change in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295073765

I had surgery 3 days ago and they had to shave my stomach and knock me out. As I was lying on the table about to go under I looked at my Dick which had shrunk to 2x6\" I can\'t exactly describe what that looks like, but I had one blast of anxiety that they were all going to be laughing at my Dick and discussing what was going on with it. My PMMA looks natural usually, but not at all in that state. It has to go someplace when your Dick shrinks. Personally the longer I hang the better it looks. If it is cold or I have massive anxiety, it looks odd. I kind of felt that if the anesthesia had ben local they would not have said much, but with me being completely under I am pretty sure wtf is that came up a few times. I think the longer you hang naturally the better off you are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295094416

10003 wrote: I had surgery 3 days ago and they had to shave my stomach and knock me out. As I was lying on the table about to go under I looked at my Dick which had shrunk to 2x6\" I can\'t exactly describe what that looks like, but I had one blast of anxiety that they were all going to be laughing at my Dick and discussing what was going on with it. My PMMA looks natural usually, but not at all in that state. It has to go someplace when your Dick shrinks. Personally the longer I hang the better it looks. If it is cold or I have massive anxiety, it looks odd. I kind of felt that if the anesthesia had ben local they would not have said much, but with me being completely under I am pretty sure wtf is that came up a few times. I think the longer you hang naturally the better off you are.


what would you recommend for Hanging using after pmma with dr c? i am uncircumcised

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295094726

All I have ever used is the Grip which is more intense - the ESL40 is fine, much cheaper and sold on ebay. I would go with that. The Grip is more for trying to make long terms gains, the ESL40 is better if you just want to keep everything extended while you heal which is more important frankly. Also if you are down there, get lots of Flomax over the counter. It is cheap - get 3 months worth - as it keeps you longer Flaccid hand will help a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295112773

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

10003 wrote: All I have ever used is the Grip which is more intense - the ESL40 is fine, much cheaper and sold on ebay. I would go with that. The Grip is more for trying to make long terms gains, the ESL40 is better if you just want to keep everything extended while you heal which is more important frankly. Also if you are down there, get lots of Flomax over the counter. It is cheap - get 3 months worth - as it keeps you longer Flaccid hand will help a lot.



Did you tried it? I am taking it just to see if it works for me, one every day. Seems that I can get better Flaccid, but not super crazy Flaccid. I am going to leave it and try con Cialis. People says it does give a good Flaccid engorgement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295114215

Cialis is better but it is a lot more expensive even down there and it gave me headaches if I took it everyday like I wanted to while I was healing. It will def give you a bigger Flaccid though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295116320

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My main purpose is taking it when PMMA comes to me, before, during and after procedure. I work in a pharmacy, so getting Cialis is not a problem for me. I need to try it and see if it is better than the alpha blockers or not, in my case.

1003, at what dose did you use it? I think at 2.5 or 5 at max is perfect, just to get the benefits and as less negatives as possible. Anyway, I am talking without having tried it. Will see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295118975

I don\'t know too much about Cialis, I just buy a 2 month supply when I go to TJ and it comes in a standard dosage - which was 5 I am pretty sure - but since you are not using it to get a hardon I would go with as little as possible. It is definitely better than Flomax, which is the only other product I know for Flaccid hang, but Flomax doesn\'t give me headaches and was half the price and my only interest was staying hung. If Hoddle says Terazosin is better than Flomax it probably is - I have never heard of it before. I find taking something definitely helps though at least in the winter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295125214

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Right, I am gonna get the 2.5 mg version, and split in two. If it is not enough, will take 2.5 every day, and see how it goes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295125565

All this talk about hanging reminds me of something funny that happened to me last year. I was banging this super hot chick that looked like a young Elvira. At 6 EL x 5.5 EG (at the time, as I\'m now 6.4 EL) I was making her scream and orgasm all over the place, as she was pretty tight. My God, the ass on this woman! After a few hours, I came and fell asleep right next to her. The AC was freezing cold, so when I got up I was like 2 FL (I usually hang at 4), and you should have seen her face when she saw it! It was like she saw a ghost. She literally said, \"Oh my God, what happened?\" I laughed out loud (I\'m about as insecure as a lion at a cat show) and explained \"growers vs showers.\" She already knew, but not how extreme it could go in either direction. She actually thought I had some kind of problem. :-)
CURRENT: 6.2" EL x 6" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295129804

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

chester wrote: All this talk about hanging reminds me of something funny that happened to me last year. I was banging this super hot chick that looked like a young Elvira. At 6 EL x 5.5 EG (at the time, as I\'m now 6.4 EL) I was making her scream and orgasm all over the place, as she was pretty tight. My God, the ass on this woman! After a few hours, I came and fell asleep right next to her. The AC was freezing cold, so when I got up I was like 2 FL (I usually hang at 4), and you should have seen her face when she saw it! It was like she saw a ghost. She literally said, \"Oh my God, what happened?\" I laughed out loud (I\'m about as insecure as a lion at a cat show) and explained \"growers vs showers.\" She already knew, but not how extreme it could go in either direction. She actually thought I had some kind of problem. :-)



Reminds me, years ago... I was fucking a dancer girl. When she started sucking my penis, she was amazed, something like \"how much is it going to grow!?\" (I am 7.25 NBP, but flaccid I can go to 4\").

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does PMMA work better for growers or showers? 4 years 10 months ago #1295131203

Yeah, even as someone who has always considered myself a grower, I\'m still pretty astonished at how much a dick can grow. Some guys on this board have some serious growth action. Like some 3\" - 7\" shit! I guess I can understand why some women might be shocked. Heh :-)

I just started a progress report for length gains: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/che...31257#post1295131257
CURRENT: 6.2" EL x 6" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1