PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates?

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291608364

I am curious how viable this option is. I know someone who is actually considering entering this market, given all of the talk I have had over the last year with them. I am curious if there is even a market for this.

The key things to remember is that this would be in the USA (central location) without much need to stay past 1 night. Smaller rounds would cost less and be more likely to produce aesthetic results. Logistically, it would be very easy to get to the doctor\'s office, given where it is located. Also, the procedure would be subject to American laws governing medical malpractice and so forth, so you would not be abandoned and ignored if you had a problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291609325

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Restoration, first - great idea.
I had 12cc\'s of HA (combination of Juvederm, Boletero and Restylane). I gained 3/4\" Girth and it cost me about $4000. I am really happy with the results and get that this is more temporary than Radiesse but it feels 100% natural. I will get something with a longer duration when I go back as it absorbs - but $5,000 for a .5 of a temporary filler would make me shy away. I looked up to see how long this stuff lasts and could not find it.

Juvederm lasts about a year - the company says at least, and the J. Voluma lasts a little longer - both those are $350 a cc - and you get 1/4\" for 3-4 cc\'s depending on the length of your Dick (about $1,400 a 1/4\"). I think the idea is great and unless this stuff all absorbs in 3 months I am happy with staying on this path for life, with HA or something like Radiesse or Sculputra - but very few people are going to have a money is no object with a temporary filler (I am one of them). I have seen prices all over the place for these fillers and I would tell the guy to bring the price down as he will have large volume patients who are coming back most likely for more.

I would see if he could bring the prices down - 1/2\" for $3,500 - $4,000 gets more interesting. But 10k for a temporary filler for an Inch which is what most guys want, seems as if it is only for the wealthy - I could be wrong and not 100% sure if this stuff lasts 2 years or 3 etc. With HA I can spread out the touch ups over months - $350 some months, $700 several months later etc., just to maintain so it seems more manageable.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291611422

Thanks. Why did they combine 3 HA fillers? Belotero is a good choice for the circ region since it works so superficially, but did they have other reasons? Belotero is a weird one because you are supposed to inject it so superficially that you blanch the skin, which normally would mean you just cut off blood vessels...normally... but with that stuff, it is supposed to do that. Did you watch any of this?

Can you recall if they used a cannula on you or if it was a needle?

How lumpy was it? Most of those products have to be molded.

Sorry, last Q - How hard was it to convince a doc to inject the penis, especially post DFG?

My Dick is SO uneven and seems to have lost size as well...so that\'s why I am interrogating you (sorry).

(Btw, don\'t use sculptra. The nodules are worse than any other filler and the price / volume ratio is also terrible. Anything else is better than that...well, except Linnea unSafe)

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291612562

///

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291612602

• Visitor
  • Visitor
They combined 3 because he wanted to do Restylane as my skin was stretched, but I went there in there doing my research on Juvederm and asked for that. It was very thick and lumpy - I had 3cc\'s and I freaked. Next time I went in and said ok lets do the Restylane and had 4cc\'s. Which is also lumpy for a while so the last time I went in there I asked for Belotero as a guy on here had it done all with Belotero and had perfect results. It\'s been a week since my last procedure and 2.5 weeks since my first. This stuff just takes a while to settle down so now I am happy. Most of the lumpiness which is still soft and feels natural is gone. Probably in a week it will all be good - it just takes a bit and I was not prepared for that. I thought it was more liquid and would just inflate my Dick so to speak - hence the freak out.

There are 2 doctors in NYC that offer HA PE now, so not it wasn\'t hard to get him to do it - and he used a needle but he pulls the skin up and away. I am happy I did it - I spent $4,200 total and my skin issues are gone, plus I gained about 3/4 Inch (6\" Girth now) which is fine with me. I won\'t be going back for more until this starts to absorb. I didn\'t want PMMA and had major skin issues from the graft being taken out - which was pretty horrible, but all resolved. I am not going for 7\" Girth - just enough to keep my skin looking good. Ironically my new EG is my old FG and it all looks the same to me.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291612960

Thanks for the info. Yeah, my skin issues are a looking kinda bad too...so I was looking into a fix. This sounds promising. Belotero is the least lumpy by far (after a few days). It\'s mfr price (also from Merz) is around 350 i think, per cc. Did they make a lot of holes to get the stuff in? It\'s interesting because it\'s WAY less than the PMMA that people get, but your gains are so much more.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291613078

We have a member who recently had 9cc of Radiesse with Dr C. I sent him a PM a few days ago, as he hasn\'t logged on for a while, but he\'s yet to get back to me.

But generally speaking, if the gains with the finer HA products hold up, then I can\'t see many good reasons for opting for Radiesse. I\'d prefer Radiesse to Macrolane, but based on what Hunkydory, michiefmaker and the other guy from NY, whose username I\'ve forgotten, have so far reported, it seems like the thinner HA products feel very natural. So if they last a decent amount of time, I can\'t see the point of Radiesse.

But surely whoever you are trying to tempt to offer Radiesse, wouldn\'t it be just as easy for them to offer Voluma etc?

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291614695

Yeah, they can do any filler - but we assumed the cost / benefit wouldn\'t be that good with HA since it lasts half as long for the same price. Patients tend to start with Restylane or juvederm in the face and then they show up 8 months later, frustrated that they just wasted $1500 - and basically demand Radiesse or something longer lasting (belafill is the only other option which is PMMA).

We discussed the HA called Belotero because of the tight circ area...and it is supposed to be used superficially - so lumps are almost impossible to happen with it...and under the messed up dents I have, maybe belotero can push that back out. Now that the skin and scar tissue has largely stabilized from all the procedures to fix it, I can see how it looks very odd in some areas, particularly where the big chunk of skin and PMMA was cut out.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291627493

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Having had Restylane, Juvederm and Boletero -they all 3 feel really natural but the Boletero is definitely superior in terms of a smoother finished look. The Juvederm may get there aesthetically - it looks better every day - in 2 weeks to a month I would re-evaluate as I go forward as I would prefer a longer lasting product obviously, and I like HA -it is very natural and almost undetectable to the touch - but the first week with this stuff, as it was my first time, was a giant mind-fuck. The Juvederm especially goes in as little lumps that soften and then slowly spread out. It made my Dick look like a gourd.
Restoration, you can get 3cc\'s of HA for $1,050 in NYC. But there are a lot of doctors that are much more expensive too - since your guy is going for larger volume patients I would figure a price structure that works for HA in addition to the Radaisse.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 1 week ago #1291635170

///

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 1 week ago #1291645961

Radiesse should never be used in lips or undereyes. It will cause lumps. Neither should Artefill or Belafill (what Metacrill and LinneaSafe are -PMMA).

I think diluted Radiesse (down to 15%) would be safer than Metacrill...or equivalent. I had no lumps from the 1.5 cc I had. I am thinking about 9 cc at 15% if I go ahead with it.

Belotero also has a very good reputation for thin skinned areas...though it is just HA and shorter lasting.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 1 week ago #1291647014

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Restoration, since you know so much about this stuff - which would you think is the best HA for PE. I have had 3 now and they are all sort of becoming the same - i.e it looks good.

The Juvederm is probably the longest lasting of the 3 I have had - Belotero and Restylane - the other 2.
The Juvederm freaked me out so much in the beginning I switched to lighter stuff. Obviously I would like longer lasting HA but really concerned about aesthetics.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 1 week ago #1291656667

///

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 1 week ago #1291657783

I had no clue artefill was permanent.

Would you consider RADIESSE for Girth Augmentation at these prices / size estimates? 8 years 1 week ago #1291658770

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Artefill is PMMA in bovine collagen as a carrier I believe, same thing as Bellafill.

• Page: