PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are you happy with your results?

Are you happy with your results? 12 years 1 month ago #1272086050

Since the entire point of this forum is to educate and share our ideas, results, feelings etc I thought it would be fair to ask how many of you are satisfied with your results? Would do it over again? Opt for a different procedure? If none of the above, please explain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Are you happy with your results? 9 years 3 months ago #1285504522

I like this poll but it is too general.
It would be better to have it by doctor/procedure etc

Are you happy with your results? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291429522

Hello all.. this is my first post and questions although I have been reading and learning for a while now.
Is it possible to find out if the very satisfied shown above have anything in common? Same doctor maybe?

Are you happy with your results? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291505151

I think that if someone picks the very satisfied option, they would also pick the would do it over again exactly the same. However, I\'ve read here that some guys have received 10% and were very satisfied, but would do it over again asking for 30%. That would be a different option not shown, so I got a little confused.
I chose very satisfied. I had 22cc\'s of 30% Metacril. I would do it again exactly.

Are you happy with your results? 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291508498

im not shure what to choose really, im veeery happy with added Girth. but not happy with gaining so little after 2 rounds and quite a lot of cash ;P
also, its not PERFECT asteticly but i knew that it woulndt be before i started and this doesnt really mather..

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 9 months ago #1292518088

If I could hit the rewind button I would still do PMMA but I would be more conservative in my approach. I would spread the treatments with lower volume each round. Also my after care after round 2 was pretty bad... The $125 I saved by not staying in a hotel for the night was not worth it. LOL

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 9 months ago #1292537144

I\'m very happy with my results. I am married and at this point in my life a huge Dick is more important than the overall aesthetics. I have a few lumps and bumps, my wife says she probably wouldn\'t even notice if she didn\'t know. I think for a single guy the aesthetics may be a issue. Guys that are wanting to maintain aesthetics should possibly consider a less aggressive approach than I did. If you tell Dr C or whoever is your dr what is important to you I believe he /she will do their best to give you that result.

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 8 months ago #1292844950

I\'m very happy with my results. I had two rounds so far. My first round I had 20% and my second round I had 30%. It\'s been 7 months since my round 2. Would I change things? No way. It\'s been a great ride so far. My only regret is that I didn\'t do it sooner.

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 8 months ago #1292849452

95% satisfied.

Would do over again, however I\'d go 10% instead of 30%.

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 8 months ago #1292854798

I am very satisfied with my outcome. I would actually like to have more size on my Flaccid, and throwing another Inch or so in length on there wouldn\'t hurt either.
But I would do it over again tomorrow.

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 8 months ago #1292855728

briceb wrote: I am very satisfied with my outcome. I would actually like to have more size on my Flaccid, and throwing another Inch or so in length on there wouldn\'t hurt either.
But I would do it over again tomorrow.

You\'re sick in the head.

Are you happy with your results? 7 years 8 months ago #1292859144

thehulk wrote:
You\'re sick in the head.

haha Nah.

• Page: